Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Cooper Young Vacancies
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 2:27 pm

Dish and Blue Fish Restaurants both ceased operations Jan 31... supposedly something's moving into the old Square Foods spot (breakfast joint) and Grace is expanding... anyone got a scoop?

Soul Fish rolling on as always...

here's channel 3 with their expert coverage
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 2:45 pm

Grace is expanding

Whoa padna. How long they even been open? Six months?
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 3:12 pm

grace is opening a cool lil deli/breakfast spot/cheese shop next door, on the south side of their restaurant.

glen of cafe 1912 is opening the breakfast spot across the street, in the square foods space.

AND a community farmers market is opening saturdays starting may 1st, in the first congo parking lot.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 3:17 pm

expand Goner westwards!

"Les Goner: Tapas Bar de Gay"?
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 5:19 pm

word over here is that glen's thing may or may not be a breakfast thing. Last i heard was low country seafood. I don't know, but I wish he would open somewhere that has it's own parking. Parking is totally fucked here at night now. thanks celtic crossing. you have the worst customers ever. tell them our parking lot is not for them and that it is not a bathroom.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 5:28 pm

and that it is not a bathroom

barfatorium?
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 5:47 pm | Edited by: eric o

low country seafood?

Dutch catfish?
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 6:33 pm

low country seafood?

South Carolina Coastal

See THIS for a primo example
Posted: Feb 24, 2010 10:01 am

Posted: Feb 24, 2010 10:58 am | Edited by: sixelsix

"All entrees under $25?" Wow, I'll bring my sofa cushion $.

I had heard the story with BF was that the owner sold the place to the GM. The new menu is similar but items are a hair less expensive.
They also had a $.35 oyster deal last weekend; I hear they're doing a peel & eat shrimp deal this weekend.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®