Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / my house is for sale
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 12:36 am

it's a good 'un. http://brendagibney.vflyer.com/home/flyer/home/3068009

own a house with some modern musical history! 6 year old roof by Pappa Reatard. Had great goner fest parties here. Slept in by Guitar Wolf, Clone Defects, Kimberly the Dutchess, and many many more. recorded and worked on many a great record in this house, Ponys, Cola Freaks, Reigning Sound, etc. House in great condition with cool neighbors.

alicja
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 5:55 am

Where ya goin'?
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 7:41 am

Wow the house looks great! I love Nico being in the last one.
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 8:38 am

I'm going somewhere with more room! don't worry, I'm not leaving you alone in Memfrica.
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 10:16 am

Wanna buy our house?
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 10:48 am

SAMBEAUX, you need to throw down that cash money and get that house in the Audubon neighborhood with the double front doors and the dual driveway entrances (one on one street in front; the other on the street behind). Get dat money!
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 11:07 am

Some lady lives there. She'd probably let us hang out some time, though.
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 11:56 am

dirty, check your email in a bit. I have an idea for our house hunting excursions. Well it was someone else's idea but I'm not above thieving.
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 3:01 pm

Hey Sam--A friend of mine is looking. U of M/Orange Mound areas. I know CY isn't either of those, but you got a link on your house?
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 10:16 pm

Not quite ready. Got to make up our minds first.

I heard Alicia's house just sold today! Congratulations to both parties!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®