Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / I HATE ORANGE!!!
Posted: Dec 31, 2009 10:01 am

BRUCE PEARL CAN SUCK IT!

GO TIGERS!!!
Posted: Dec 31, 2009 2:21 pm

SO GLAD it's a home game this year.

GO TIGERS GO!!!!
Posted: Dec 31, 2009 3:31 pm

Bruce Pearl is a shitty coach. Nobody has done less with the amount of talent that UT has.

Go Tigers!!!!
Posted: Dec 31, 2009 3:37 pm

GO TIGERS!
Some damned jittery play this first half, and those orange things are BIG.

GO TIGERS!!
Posted: Dec 31, 2009 6:19 pm

Great second half heart/play. Wish that zone woulda been pulled out a bit sooner and great to see Spoon get mad on rebounds! Memphians: Make UT fans feel scared in Memphis tonight.
Posted: Dec 31, 2009 6:56 pm

I don't understand what any of this has to do with guitar amplifiers.
Posted: Dec 31, 2009 8:00 pm

Next to losing, my least favorite thing about the game- Will Coleman cussing Wesley Witherspoon out on national television. Not cool, Will Coleman. Not cool at all.
Posted: Dec 31, 2009 8:01 pm

Oh wait, maybe I hated that a little less than seeing Doneal Mack and Wesley Witherspoon CRY. That physically hurt in this tiny way. UGH!

GO TIGERS!!!
Posted: Jan 1, 2010 3:47 pm

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 6:33 pm

No shit. I mean, I'd think between the football players jacking 2 kids from Maryville sitting in an '88 HYUNDAI at 3AM at a shitty gas station on The Strip and this latest wackiness, UTK has surpassed Memphis comparably in the thug dept...Sure, Jeremy Hunt's little incident was insane, but Joey "making it rain" wasn't anything. When is the last time a Tiger was arrested anyway?
Posted: Jan 1, 2010 6:43 pm

Damn, Tyler Smith is the one with the gun with the scratched off serial number. That shit is a felony. That's what you get for being douchebags to a team with like 6 players. Karma's a bitch, K-ville!
Posted: Jan 2, 2010 2:14 pm

Suddenly it isn't a felony. I have no idea why not, but they've only gotten misdemeanor charges.

Also, you'll LOVE this info, robin!

Seth Davis interviewed Bruce Pearl today and "there's a chance some of the 4 players will suit up vs Charlotte and/or Kansas. He still needs more info." and this gem: "He also stressed charges were misdemeanor, not felony. Will treat guys 'fairly but differently.' Already doing running, community service."
Posted: Jan 2, 2010 8:54 pm

That is such total fucking bullshit. The weed is whatevs, I guess, but at the same time the ones who were smoking it should be kicked off the team or benched. Hold them to the Andre Allen standard, no? Where's the NCAA in all of this? And then the guns- holy shit! What possible legitimate reason could there be for them to be carrying guns, and one with the serial number scratched off?! And in Knoxville, of all places!?? You've gotta be kidding me.
Posted: Jan 3, 2010 9:31 am

Where's the NCAA in all of this?

Getting ready to defend themselves after more exposure of double standards and hypocrisy this AM on "Outside the Lines". OK, today will be filled with movie watching around the Tigers game...sick of the college sports today!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®