Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / bye memphis!
Posted: Dec 29, 2009 1:55 pm

it's been fantastic.

if you're in chicago, holler. :)
Posted: Dec 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Don't let the door hit you in your big fanny on the way out.
Posted: Dec 29, 2009 4:42 pm

good luck. stay warm. stop by 'the sovereign' in rogers park and tell em i said hey

=free jameson
Posted: Dec 29, 2009 5:15 pm

bye, elle.
Take care of yourself in the cold, frozen North!
Posted: Dec 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Man. Sorry I missed the shin-dig Sunday, elle.
Holler when you get an address up there. I had some nifty trinkets for you before you left, but I can mail 'em when you get settled in.
Posted: Dec 29, 2009 7:48 pm | Edited by: hitone

Good luck! You'll be missed.
Posted: Dec 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Good luck! Chicago is TERRIBLE!
Posted: Dec 30, 2009 4:17 am

thanks! i'll be fine. cold, but alright. ehhh you didn't miss much, robin. i think everyone was as christmassed out as i was, so it was pretty much a sitting around fest than anything else. i'll shoot ya a facebook message here in a bit. i've got an address up here already. live around irving park - the vietnamese/mexican neighborhood (gee, why does this sound familiar after living in crosstown?) HAHAH.

i'm supposed to get blizzarded on the next four days after this, but that's what liquor is for, right??? heh.
Posted: Dec 30, 2009 11:46 am

Elle - welcome to the cold, frozen North. It sucks, but at least you'll be in a real city.
Posted: Dec 30, 2009 4:15 pm

at least you'll be in a real city.

Excuse me?
Posted: Dec 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Excuse me?

I believe she was making the point that while we too are in the cold, frozen North, we don't live in a real city, but one surrounded by jebus freaks and a horrible music scene.
Posted: Dec 30, 2009 6:10 pm

I believe she was making the point that while we too are in the cold, frozen North, we don't live in a real city, but one surrounded by jebus freaks and a horrible music scene.

Yes.
Posted: Dec 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Good luck!
Posted: Dec 30, 2009 8:47 pm

God speed!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®