Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / John Wall....uh oh...
Posted: Oct 23, 2009 9:45 am

This could be something, could be nothing.....
But, it is more Coach Cal silliness...

URL
Posted: Oct 23, 2009 10:29 am

when i first heard this i thought it was the greatest news i'd heard in awhile. thinking on it more though, i'm sure UK will find a way to make it go away.

thing is, if Cal hadn't left and Wall was a Tiger, it would be a whole 'nother ball o' wax. i hate the NCAA!
Posted: Oct 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Apparently he'd have to pay back whatever costs were fronted by the agent...er AAU coach. So some Kentucky stable owner could hire him for $1200/hr to clean stables for two weeks...
Posted: Oct 23, 2009 3:09 pm

So some Kentucky stable owner could hire him for $1200/hr to clean stables for two weeks...

this isn't Oklahoma football we're talking about(sorry dunlap.)

-ryan
Posted: Oct 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Brutal. But, hey, both my parents went to Oklahoma State, so, brutal as it may be, I LOVE IT!
Posted: Oct 25, 2009 12:53 pm

Nuh uh. I think the NCAA is gunning for Cal and that's how they found out about this in the first place. He's gonna forget to dot one I or cross one T and they're gonna bring his ass down. My fingers are crossed!!

In other news, wtf kind of cake walk first five game schedule IS that shit!?? They're in the SEC, not the Big East or the ACC. I call bullshit.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®