Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Jay Reatard's band quits?
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 1:14 pm

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 2:29 pm | Edited by: the New Alienator

I'm tired of answering ads on these pages only to find poseurs, geeks and acoustic folk acts who want me to change my unique peeing style to match their style. It's time for a band that is as unique and forceful as I am, and I'm taking no prisoners.

This monumental effort will require the cooperation of a thunderous bass player with the mind and skills to keep this beast of a freight train on its tracks while a talented drummer will unleash an unrelenting hailstorm of destruction down upon his kingdom of percussion. The band will need to be as focused and driven as I am, willing to meet two, perhaps three times a week. When I host a practice session, I treat it like an Ultimate Fighter match, where nobody leaves until someone taps out. If you think you've got the endurance and fire to keep up, then bring your best, but be warned... I don't let up, and I don't want to share a stage with anyone who will.
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 2:50 pm

When are auditions? I wanna get peed on and be famous!
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 4:03 pm

When are auditions? I wanna get peed on and be famous!

I thought this was your current situation at the HiTone.
??
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 6:39 pm

Does this mean the Boston Chinks will get back together?
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 6:40 pm

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 7:44 pm

well crud. I thought they were great together. more Barbaras?
Posted: Oct 7, 2009 8:10 am

That was the first thought that ran through my mind.

Stephen, if you really wanna make amends, get the Boston Chinks to play some shows.
Posted: Oct 7, 2009 1:08 pm

wow ,this made AOL news.
Posted: Oct 7, 2009 1:15 pm

AOL still exists?
Posted: Oct 8, 2009 11:52 am

Billy. Corgan.
Posted: Oct 8, 2009 12:19 pm

http://twitter.com/jayreatard

hey joel, he was pissing on the ground, not on a dude. :P hehehe.
Posted: Oct 8, 2009 12:56 pm

He needs to work on his aim. That guy playing guitar with him needed to be peed on.
Posted: Oct 8, 2009 11:32 pm

seeing that made me wonder, not about Jay, but about the dude that appears to be being peed on...if he did get peed on, you would of thought Jay would have gotten the butt of a guitar directly to the temple....I dont think any person would take getting peed on in public that lightly...
Posted: Oct 9, 2009 7:42 am

seeing that made me wonder, not about Jay, but about the dude that appears to be being peed on...

Exactly what I was thinking
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 7:43 pm

who cares?... the CDs still sound great!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®