Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / MEMPHIS WRESTLING BOOK Signing Event @ Shangri-La Saturday, 9/19, 2pm
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 12:16 pm | Edited by: Jughead

ON SALE NOW!
"SPUTNIK, MASKED MEN, and
MIDGETS: THE EARLY DAYS of MEMPHIS WRESTLING" BOOK/CD!

THIS SATURDAY, 9/19, 2 pm: HUGE BOOKSIGNING EVENT! Get your copy signed in a real wrestling ring! DJ Buck Wilders spinning the cool rasslin' wax! The MEMPHIS BELLES will be on hand! And let's just say that there's a good possibility for some VERY SPECIAL GUESTS!!!

Shangri-La Records
1916 Madison Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
901-274-1916
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 1:23 pm | Edited by: Bob Mehr

Since you're gonna have the ring set up anyway, how about:

--Buck Wilders vs. Sherman "The Hammer" Wilmott chained together in a no-holds-barred "Dog Collar Match"!

--"The American Dream" Joe T. versus "Junkyard" John Hoppe in a "Loser Leaves Town" match!

--"Big Scott Stud" Rodgers offering $15,000 to the first man able to body slam him!

--Tag team title bout featuring The Banjitar Warriors: "Outlaw" Eric Oblivian and Richard "The Animal" Martin versus Tommy "The Total Package" Trouble and "Superfly" Cort Williams!

Rowdy Don Perry can host a segment of Perry's Pit, Justice can assume the role of Leaping Lanny Poffo -- he's already got the white speedo -- and read original poetry from a Frisbee and fling it out to the crowd.

Can you smell what I'm cookin'?
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 5:15 pm

Better keep your day job, Bob... whatever that is.
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 9:50 pm

might try that leaping lanny frisbee toss tonight at the bucc!
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Posted: Sep 16, 2009 9:25 am

Jack Stands vs. Nobunny in a Hair vs. Mask match!
Posted: Sep 16, 2009 11:37 am

I'm bringing my "Mil Masacaras" luchador mask!
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 11:04 am

It's still on for 2 pm, folks! We're moving it inside in case of rain...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®