Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Bar Owner to End All Bar Owners
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 10:27 am

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am

ok ...wow.
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 11:36 am

Did you see him get arrested last week for selling drugs in his bar? He was classic: "I've never done drugs in my life!!!" But apparently there is a photo on his blog of him hitting a huge bong.
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 11:52 am

Wow is right.
I saw the arrest...it was hilarious.
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 12:07 pm

The gates of Graceland is the best place to score fine ass chix from around the world.

YO FREEMASONS!

KINGPIN is President of the Yours in ELVIS Forever Fan Club on E.P. Blvd. in Memphis

With then barely legal Mary Hancharek . . . the last virgin I deflowered.

OKAY, ONE MORE BONG LOAD . . . THEN I'VE REALLY GOTTA GO.
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 11:52 am

Wait...Thorne Peters???

Holy hell. This dude used to come to Kinko's all the time (the one in Germantown) to have one of my coworkers work on his books, etc. He was such a tool. His voice matches his face. He thinks he is Barry White. What a fucking douche.
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Gypsy: Do you have any advice for mere mortal men who are going to have a few lovers in their life or only one?
Thorne: Sure . . . If you want to reach the core of a woman and unleash her debaucherous spirit, massage and nibble her lovingly, almost tenderly, during the foreplay . . . then grab her hair, spank her ass and hate fuck her like you were a serial rapist . . .

Wow, classy dude. Especially from one who wishes "peace, love, stars". He reminds me of the guy who rapes that chick in Showgirls.
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 12:41 pm | Edited by: SAMBEAUX

This is probably the best site I've seen in a long time. Keep it up, Thorneman!
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 1:35 pm

I am afraid to look at it at work!

But, I knew you'd love it, Sam.

It is true, he has a 70's DJ voice...or any random manager from Channel 5's Studio Wrestling, circa 1978.
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 1:51 pm

Only the "Gallery" was NSFW... Unless you have somebody reading over your shoulder.
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 1:54 am

The gates of Graceland is the best place to score fine ass chix from around the world.

Especially following the candlelight vigil. He knows of what he speaks.
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 2:48 am

Seems like the guy is a major pothead, partier who was way too lax in allowing people to buy, use marijuana in his business. Poor bastard is probably going to do some time in prison, not to mention having a felony record,

for what? Marijuana?

Tenneshit doesn't like hippy freaks.

I would think that Prince Mongo is getting up in years, so there is going to be a need for a crazy eccentric, and this guy probably fits the bill.
Posted: Jul 23, 2009 3:18 pm

I have emailed the link to his website to a bunch of people at work. Thorne is a new sensation in the Burgh.
Posted: Jul 23, 2009 5:39 pm

I am certain he wants and needs fan mail! Send him some love!
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 2:02 am

Fucking crazy websight, this guy. jESUS christ of course he selling a little bud , and god knows what else. Straight outta NUTBUSH!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 2:25 pm

fuck the prosecution imo. there's your douche of douches.
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 6:37 pm

this is quite a story.
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 6:55 am

I don't think anyone can truly appreciate the guy without reading his "ISMs".
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 8:39 am

The video on that news link is great. I love this guy!!!!!! wow!
Posted: Oct 7, 2014 5:28 am

HEEEE'S BAAAACK1!!!
Posted: Oct 12, 2014 10:11 pm

I just found my new spirit animal.
Posted: Oct 16, 2014 11:37 am

You can read his poetry, sing along to his music, and purchase his stylewear.
Someone, please, purchase his stylewear.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®