Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Ebay Review of Memphis and The Land Before Time on VHS
Posted: Jun 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Land before time is about dinos
Review created: 02/09/08
by:
mobe49 ( 225 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
See all reviews by mobe49

I love the movie and hope to get the whole collection as I did have all of them and lost all of my tapes and dvds in a fire so I am very pleased to have found this one and it is in great shape and it is good clean none violent movie and one you can smile through and cry at parts and know that it will all work out and not have to worry about killing and slashing and blood and guts and gangs and guns there is enough violence in the world and I have seen enough and been through enough and now enjoy watching happy things even if they are animated and/or cartoons. My son is a police officer and was shoot on Mr. Luther King Day in Memphis and I almost lost him that is why I was late with my payments. That was to be a day of celebration and yet look what happens. I love this movie and everything about it and want to find the rest of them thank you. Betsy mobe 49
Posted: Jun 24, 2009 4:14 pm

wow. so memphis...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®