Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Chef Shaggy on the News TONIGHT Thursday May 28 Ch 5
Posted: May 28, 2009 5:22 pm | Edited by: eric o

from Shag's facebook: I have been nominated for best chef M-town along with some other dudes..you have to watch the 5 oclock news and vote via phone?..kinda like american idol..just without the weird hairdoos and no Paula Abdul.

(on some Andy Wise segment)...
Posted: May 28, 2009 5:52 pm

don't sell yourself short your hair's plenty weird

did i miss it already?
Posted: May 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Remember Richard Ransom's Restaurant Scorecard? What was his catch phrase for those that failed?
Posted: May 28, 2009 9:02 pm

CLEANUPYOURACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delivered in his best Donald Duck accent
Posted: May 28, 2009 9:31 pm

"they've got to...CLEAN UP!!!" then the run down of offenses like slime in the freezer and chicken stored at unsafe temperatures.
Posted: May 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Great job not cracking up there towards the end, Shags! What are you "whippin' up" tomorrow? You did great!!!!!
Posted: May 29, 2009 10:05 am

Good job! Food looked great! Andy Wise is a weirdo.
Posted: May 29, 2009 10:12 am

Andy Wise can go to Burger King, and stay there.
Posted: May 29, 2009 10:15 am

still proud to see brett's sucess!!!
Posted: May 29, 2009 11:50 am

he actually talks like that normally, with the whole gesturing and eyebrow thingy he does...Quote, " I get everything in one take!" and walks off..i was like wow..is this dude is for real? thanks dudes
Posted: May 30, 2009 7:39 am

He was so INTENSE. The way he said "Chef Shaggy" scared the shit out of me. If I were a con artist, I'd run from him too.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®