Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Jeffrey and The Pacemakers Sunday April 19th at the HiTone 5PM EARLY SHOW!!!!
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 10:57 am

Sunday afternoon tea with Jeffrey and The Pacemakers. All of your 60’s British Invasion faves from The Beatles, The Kinks, The Rolling Stones, Manfred Mann, The Honeycombs, The Byrds, The Yarbirds, The Searchers, Dave Clark 5, Gerry and The Pacemakers, Donovan, Herman’s Hermits, The Hollies, Peter and Gordon, The Small Faces, The Troggs, The Zombies, Wayne Fontana and The Mindbenders, The Who, The Swinging Blue Jeans and many more...special appearance by Topio Gigio!! This is a all ages show so bring the kids!
Posted: Apr 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 2:42 am

Hey Jeff, The guy that works at the Hi-tone with the pony-tail is out of town. I work til' 5:00 but have permission to close a little early. You guys get set up and I'll be there asap to mic everything. THIS SHOULD STILL START AT FIVE O'CLOCK FOLKS. Looking forward to it!
Posted: Apr 19, 2009 7:55 am

Okay pal.Thanks!
Posted: Apr 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Nice job Sir Andrew.
Big thanks.
Posted: Apr 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Posted: Apr 21, 2009 4:37 pm | Edited by: Golightly

COOL!!!!

Thanks again Andrew...we had a blast. Looks like another one in the offing for June.
Posted: Apr 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Might be able to help with a recording next time.
Posted: Apr 22, 2009 6:40 am

Looks like we may be back June 7th?
Waiting to firm it with the Pacemakers
Posted: Apr 22, 2009 10:27 am

did it start on time?
Posted: Apr 22, 2009 10:37 am

5:20? 5:30?
I have to admit it is wierd making rock with the sun coming in through the windows at the HiTone...but we had a really good turnout...anytime I can do some Pacemaker-ing, is a good time...AND we did Mellow Yellow...fun as hell!
Posted: Apr 22, 2009 11:17 am

just making sure. Buck Wilders is out wielding a stopwatch for bands these days!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®