Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Free Show for Chicken's B'Day
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 2:12 pm

Hey everyone. My 30th birthday is tomorrow night at The Cove. My friends from Carbondale, The Whistle Pigs, are coming to give a free show and let me sing a few with em. Throwing it out there. Free show, goofy, fun, bluegrassy!
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 2:33 pm

Um, sorry, forgot to mention it kicks off around 10 PM.
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 2:57 pm

happy birthday, you saucy little Chicken lady! i <3 you lots.
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 3:13 pm

:) thnx! you coming out after practice? you should bring the gotham girls. they won't see me practice AND they'll se me act a fool. they wont know what to expect saturday! hahaha

always love a chance to sing 'walking cane' might even try 'dirty panties' heehee that is such a great song.
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 3:50 pm

yeah, i'll see if everyone wants to come hang out. :) i'm coming out regardless.
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 3:59 pm

you need a birthday spanking!

I bet you've been a naughty, dirty, loose moraled woman and can't wait till I start whoopin that little cherry-tart-ass!
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 5:20 pm

considering my man isn't on this board (so you ain't him and ain't touchin' my little cherry tart ass) and i don't know who you are, i'm gonna go ahead and say eff off and refer you to the adult section at black lodge as opposed to getting off on harrasing random gals on the goner board sexually. :)
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 4:10 pm

i don't know who you are,

my real name is Kendra
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 4:12 pm

is not
Posted: Apr 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Chicken,

Will you please spank me fo my birthday?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®