Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / A little shit talking on Memphis
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 4:48 pm

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 6:58 pm

Humph, just what I'd expect from some uptight !@#* who loves Nashville.
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 7:35 pm

That girl has a corn cob up her butt.
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 8:31 pm

"So, ah, it's pretty early for people to be that drunk, isn't it?" I asked the clerk.

"Not in Memphis."

This is why I love Memphis!
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 8:35 pm

Florida: America's Wang
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 10:37 pm

"As it turns out, Memphis is Nashville's dirty, drunken cousin."

Or Nashville is Memphis's Jesus freak uncle who just went into a 12-step program and now feels the need to lord it over us. What a snooze.
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 10:59 pm

I'd hit it.
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 11:41 pm

it's like Nashville. with a tan. a really, really dark tan.
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 11:44 pm

ahh, it weren't that bad. she mighta been toning it down for the readers.

i think she dug it.

and she'll miss it (or at least think about it) when she leaves.
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 7:51 am

Someone from Jacksonville dissing Memphis? I think I took a shit in Jacksonville once. It might have even been diarrhea.
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 8:17 am

you don't say.
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 9:26 am

laura.capitanojacksonville.com feel free to email her with your comments, haha.
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 10:03 am

well, the silliest thing about the article was her talking about how there was graffiti everywhere...even on the gates of Graceland. The Graceland wall is well known to be graffitied by fans...it's supposed to look like that! Guess she didn't take the time to read the millions of "I love Elvis" statements there, just thought it was more awful tagging!
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 10:05 am

just thought it was more awful tagging!

it's not?
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 10:29 am

It's an heartfelt outpouring of Elvis love and emotion. Certainly NOT banger tagging.
Duh.
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 11:10 am

What a complete twat.
seriously.
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 1:21 pm

Is she coming back for Goner Fest?
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 2:52 pm

Fuck this lady - Florida is where folks go to die.
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 7:32 pm

Memphis should be in the state of Mississippi, not Tennessee. The Memphis culture is much more Mississippi than Tennessee, especially when it comes to race and economic equlaity.

Tennesse e is much whiter and culturally different than Memphis. Really, I hate Tennessee, calling it Tenneshit in polite converation.

How can anyone ever think than Memphis is better than Nashville, Nashville is a piece of shit too, but it has less than poor Memphis. Both cities suck because there are too many niggers there fucking up progress and any white person that does not see this is retarded or blind.

Niggers are the problem. Wake the fuck up.
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 8:15 pm

she's right about everything.Hey girl yur smart and perty.and damn dem arabs to.i'm goin to take a tenneshit fo shizzle.
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 8:40 pm

especially when it comes to race and economic equlaity.

Tennesse e is much whiter and culturally different than Memphis. Really, I hate Tennessee, calling it Tenneshit in polite converation.

you are a credit to your race and an embarrASSment to boogie woogie.isn't an inbred sixfingered dipshit an established race these days at least thats what i call it in polite conversation that is.
Posted: Aug 31, 2008 3:14 am

Hey look at me. I just moved to Nashville and need exposure@!@@@@@!!!!!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®