Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Funny things about Memphis
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 2:16 pm

Hutchison school for girls has a "Wiener Theatre"
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 2:53 pm

only semi-related - radio a-hole Micheal Savage's real name- Micheal Wiener. H. Stern was busting on that last week.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 2:53 pm

I ran sound in the Wiener Theatre a couple years ago for their rendition of the Wizard of Oz. I was told that they would have someone assigned to make sure everyone was wearing their mic so that I wouldn't have to put my hands into the high school girls' shirts.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 3:20 pm

So many streets in Memphis with "extensions", "Perkins Extended", "Union Extended", etc.. That said, I think we should campaign to bestow Berclair with a "Weiner Extended".
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 3:21 pm

That, and the time Las Savell's marquee read "Steve Harris made Memphis a better place".
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 3:53 pm

Good movies to show in the Weiner Theatre: Return of the Secaucus Seven, Cocktail, Battle of the Bulge, Big, Hard Times, etc etc ...
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 4:14 pm

Rhodes has a few ironically named building. One of the girl's dorms is named Voorhies, as in Jason Voorhies, noted killer of women in the Friday the 13th movies. The Frazier Jelkie Science Center bears a plaque dedicating it to Mr. and Mrs. Charles Manson. The big tower is named Haliburton. And, of course, the college itself is named after Cecil Rhodes, who was a total bastard.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 4:25 pm

of course, the college itself is named after Cecil Rhodes

If only...
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 5:26 pm

So many streets in Memphis with "extensions", "Perkins Extended", "Union Extended", etc..

Well, it's not real funny, but what about the streets that change names three or four times. I've said a million times, giving directions to my house, "well, go down Airways, which changes to E. Parkway, which changes to Trezevant when you get at the Summer intersection - which is also E. Parkway."

I think the Pyramid is pretty funny.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 7:53 pm

The Pyramid is a funny embarrassment. Even funnier is that some guy named Sidney Schlenker took us for it.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 7:54 pm

In my bathroom, the Browns are number two.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 8:58 pm

People in Memphis refer to cul de sacs as coves. Having grown up in Memphis, I never thought twice about using the word cove, but after I moved away, I realized non-Memphians had no idea what this meant.

On second thought, perhaps Memphis is right, and everyone else has it wrong. This is definitely possible. In any case, I still use the word cove.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 9:50 pm

I still use the word cove.

you must be a pirate then... because pirate's cul de sac makes no sense
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 9:54 pm | Edited by: Mark Rochambeaux

How about people pronouncing "credit" as CREDIK, "Wal-Mart" as "WAL-MARK," Stax as STAK, "ask" as AST, "question" as KWERSTIN, etc.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 9:55 pm

The drug paraphernalia display at the Police Museum is funny. There's a dirty shoelace and some old timey scales in it.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 10:10 pm

There's a dirty shoelace and some old timey scales in it.

i think that is what they used at ye olde pirates cul de sac
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 10:15 pm

"Mane" for "man" bugs the shit outta me
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 10:20 pm | Edited by: Alisa

My kid's best friend's name is "Mane" or "Main", I don't know, but his parents call him that. I think his real name is Edward. His older brother is called "Knight", but I don't think that's his real name either.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 10:31 pm

i think that is what they used at ye olde pirates cul de sac

Well, they sure did at all those Bartlett coves I grew up in...I mean, cul de sacs.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 8:20 am

believe it or not, "Mane" "Kwerstin" "urnge" (orange) "ax" (ask)and various other pronounciations are not exclusive to Memphis.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 8:29 am

I never in my life heard so many people use the term "supposebly" until I moved to Memphis. Use of this term among Memphians crosses all economic, racial, and social lines.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 8:58 am

I think it's funny that there is a that chatterbox speech clinic next door to the hearing aid place at Union & Mclean.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 11:13 am | Edited by: woodsy

the insanely large amount of signs and printed material with unnecessary apostrophes on things that are plural.
midtown video's and dvds? why just video?

pizza topping's? really? that belongs to pizza topping! dont touch it!

watch the l word on sunday's at some gay bar?

i even read in flyer that the "dempsey's" are playing somewhere this week.

i understand mistakes but things that people are PAYING to get printed- signs, ads, etc.?

posssive and plural are two different things.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 11:18 am

I think it's funny that there is a that chatterbox speech clinic next door to the hearing aid place at Union & Mclean.

on this same tip- the flame and an AA place used to be next door, also jwags was next door to a methadone clinic.

choices, choices, choices.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 11:26 am

My kid's best friend's name is "Mane" or "Main", I don't know, but his parents call him that. I think his real name is Edward. His older brother is called "Knight", but I don't think that's his real name either.

I used to live two houses down from them. Real nice folks who had kids w/ bad names.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 11:44 am

The black guy i just saw riding a bike north on Highway 51, wearing a straw hat with a big grin on his face, and riding in the FAST LANE, not the shoulder, but the FAST LANE!

Didn't have a care in the world.

I respect that.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 11:54 am

at least he was going with traffic... In the last week or so i've seen at least four dudes (maybe some were the same dude) riding INTO traffic. Like I'm cruising along near the shoulder and they're coming right at me. And look at me like I'm the one who's crazy. hilarious. I was on Southern for two of these incidents, btw.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 12:01 pm

Real nice folks who had kids w/ bad names.
The mom's real nice, and Main is a pretty good kid. Has good manners, but isn't Eddie Haskell.

In the last week or so i've seen at least four dudes (maybe some were the same dude) riding INTO traffic.
I swear, Will, when I was little I was taught to ride into traffic on my bike...bike safety rules. Maybe it's a Memphis thing.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 12:10 pm

when I was little I was taught to ride into traffic on my bike

Me too.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 12:18 pm

when I was little I was taught to ride into traffic on my bike

Yup, me too. But that was when I lived in West Monroe, LA. So maybe it's a southern thing. Folks there also called cul-de-sacs "coves".
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 12:27 pm

coves
Bray!
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 12:29 pm

People from areas of the Southern United States sometimes refer to cul-de-sacs as coves.[citation needed] All cul-de-sacs in Memphis, Tennessee, for example, are referred to as coves and even carry that designation on the street signs. However, the use of the term cove to refer to cul-de-sacs is not prevalent in the remaining parts of the state.

Damn, donkey, you're good!
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 1:02 pm | Edited by: The Driver

believe it or not, "Mane" "Kwerstin" "urnge" (orange) "ax" (ask)and various other pronounciations are not exclusive to Memphis.

Popeye The Sailor Man's got some anskerin' to do.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 1:05 pm

My sons scout troop told him to ride into traffic as well.

I told him they were full of shit and if i ever saw him doing it i would take his bike away.

You're not supposed to ride on sidewalks either. Thats a good way to get hit. But i still see a lot of people doing it.

Don't get me started on the helmet thing.....
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 2:26 pm

i ride on the sidewalks sometimes. i know it's retarded, but there are certain streets and times of day when it makes better sense (to me) to do so. in this town, anyway.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 2:31 pm

The mom's real nice, and Main is a pretty good kid. Has good manners, but isn't Eddie Haskell.

Does she still do that talent agency "Colors?"

The kids were both cool too, just funny names.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Does she still do that talent agency "Colors?"
Yep, as far as I know she still does that. Don't know her very well, but Main practically lives over here!
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 4:42 pm

Riding into traffic isn't southern. It's just old school. Drivers used to have much better manners. You could see cars coming at you, and they, knowing that the majority of bicyclers were children, would give you a wide berth. You would usually be riding in residential neighborhoods and avoiding main roads. Times have changed. I don't really ride bicycles anymore, but the idea of riding with traffic and having cars come up behind me still seems really fucked up.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 4:43 pm

I now live in a town with mostly two lane roads with no sidewalks, rule is if you're walking, you do it against traffic. Biking always with.

I've biked wrong lane in Memphis many times, mostly late at night when I was too blitzed to worry about little formalities.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 4:57 pm

polar opposites west memphis and Germantown pretty funny. bridge to nowhere fun funny. alexs tavern hilarious.ebos spiritual supply where do i begin?precious cargo when does it end?
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 5:17 pm

The Herb Man!
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 5:21 pm

...And The Smoking Pot is still around.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 6:16 pm

mcdonalds on union across from U.T. medical center.scenario fuckin A all i want is a fuckin hamburger "well we outa meat" cue enormous pot cloud trailing out drive thru window.neils karaoke on wednesdays "i think"happens to be the the cultivator of human waste like a petri dish growing fungus all around it.a human cesspool that sings badly.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 9:16 pm

My sons scout troop told him to ride into traffic as well.

I told him they were full of shit and if i ever saw him doing it i would take his bike away.

Thank you. Nothing says "Impaired by some sort of mental illness or drug" than this. It is idiotic. But then again, cars have to be trained how to ride with bikes as well. You don't have to drive into the opposite lane to avoid hitting a bike y'all. And on the vice versa, bikes, you CAN get much closer to the parallel parked cars than many of you do.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 9:34 pm

As a second grader at Raliegh-Egypt, I remember watching 50's-60's movies in the library about safety and trusting cops.
One of the rules was driving your bike on the street into oncoming traffic.

Years later my Father, the insurance salesman, gave me the advice "If you have wheels, you go the way traffic is going."

His first rule of driving was physics: "Two objects of mass cannot occupy the same space at the same time."
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 9:37 pm | Edited by: Jack Stands

I'm going to find my old Boy Scout manual. Pretty sure it says the "oncoming traffic" thing, too.

I ride my bike with traffic, though, and that "stay off sidewalks" thing is bunk, too. How are you supposed to jump curbs, otherwise?
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 10:04 pm

i stay ON sidewalks riding along major thoroughfares. there ain't NO motherfuckin way in HELL i'd EVER ride on poplar (well, unless i was drunk and it was 2 am and even then i would probably still ride on the sidewalks). i'm the same way about union too. i ride down cooper, madison, etc all in the street. WITH traffic, not against.
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 4:28 pm

i stay ON sidewalks riding along major thoroughfares. there ain't NO motherfuckin way in HELL i'd EVER ride on poplar (well, unless i was drunk and it was 2 am

Same here! Bicycle is my transportation and I often hop up on sidewalks. Its WAY less nervewracking unless the street is really wide.

Back routes are the best! I used to go against traffic and be all brazen and reckless. Guess I'm gettin old and prefer safety!

Not sure what 'the law' says about that. But I did get a ticket once for not having a "noise making device"- cops just being jerks on that one.

Oh! The cops! Thats something funny about Memphis.
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 5:23 pm

what i say to the bikes...... stay the hell off the major roads.oh yeah its so cool to ride right in front of me because your a pedestrian peddler in the right lane therefore you have full reign to stifle my progression on getting where i need to go.sure because its a slow lane that automatically entitles you to travel at a speed no more than a fuckin trackstar running down the sidewalk could attain.so i have to oblige your momentum maintenance massacre in the lane suited for speeds up to 35 to 40 mph.that just bullshit. wtf what the fuck???i don't have a car to go slow
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 5:36 pm

I know it is totally legal, but nothing gets me more than two buddies at rush hour casually riding next to each other taking the whole lane. I mean, I like riding my bike too but it is rush hour, do that stuff when there aren't 10 zillion cars on the road dying to get home.

That should be a "Not so Funny Things about Portland" but it JUST happened to me on Peabody and McLean, so...
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 6:05 pm

I know it is totally legal, but nothing gets me more than two buddies at rush hour casually riding next to each other taking the whole lane

Riding abreast is fine if there are no cars coming, but the minute you hear or see a car, you need to get your ass back in a single file line. A lot of riders don't do it, and i can understand why cars want to run them over.

Ashley and i rode the MRT to covington this weekend and there was a sign telling bicycles to watch out for the cars and trucks, not the other way around. Pretty funny.
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 6:10 pm

rush hour or any hour major roads were not designed to cater to a fuckin bicycle.so save the planet stay healthy and where your stupid looking spandex on someone elses time and on back streets.did ya hear the one about the bicycler who road down southern in traffic? he got hit by a fuckin brick.
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 7:10 pm

who got road down. rode..... whatever bicycle and road don't belong in the same sentence.side cycle bike walk yeah
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 7:46 pm | Edited by: ryan brown

Riding abreast is fine if there are no cars coming, but the minute you hear or see a car, you need to get your ass back in a single file line.

Is that the legal way to ride the bike? The reason I ask is that the spandex/I can balance myself at a cold stop (I mean, that is a fine talent, but it is the bike equivalent of flexing and looking in a mirror) seem to do it all the fucking time when a car is right behind them having to slow to a crawl. That is what these dudes were doing.

Oh and this is saispas, the non-owner of a pool...yet!
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 8:03 pm

(I mean, that is a fine talent, but it is the bike equivalent of flexing and looking in a mirror) wow. I mean wow. I've always had this envy of folks who do that but know I don't want to be caught doing it myself. Never had I thought to put it so well. -Another reason to hate (re:envy) folks who ride fixies...that and when their tearing ass by you through traffic unimpeaded.
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 8:06 pm

..without a helmet.
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 8:38 pm | Edited by: Miss Faye

rule is if you're walking, you do it against traffic. Biking always with.
Correct. That's actually a law. Enforced law - no. The riding thing, not the walking thing.
you CAN get much closer to the parallel parked cars than many of you do.
Yes, but you do have to have enough of a berth so as not to get "doored."

Oh, and the law on the books about the two (only - not more) abreast thing is that it's completely legal as long as there's an additional lane for cars heading in the same direction. Otherwise, single file.

Personally, I feel safer single file all the time. I do take the whole lane at red lights and (obviously) turning lanes. Especially at the lights, you have to be seen by oncoming traffic and also be away from the curb enough so as to not have someone cut you off with a right turn from behind, which incidentally, is the most common bike-car accident usually caused by bikes riding too close to the curb and/or nonobservant/asshole drivers.
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 10:09 pm

Suede hates bikers who ride into traffic
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 11:53 pm

so does ultrasuede
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 7:57 am

Friend of mine told me about a friend who got a ticket in Portland for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign... on a bike. Fuck the pigs. Portland is wack.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 8:54 am

PDX is soooo over-rated. They are so busy being PC that they don't remember what is real anymore.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 9:41 am

Pervy, you were just way too much action for than sleepy little hamlet.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 9:54 am

aw schucks! that's exactly why I relish being a dirty southern pervy girl!
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 10:34 am

Friend of mine told me about a friend who got a ticket in Portland for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign

If you had to live there and had almost killed many a Rebel with Half a Cause biker who just blow through stop signs and flip off/kick/spit at etc cars just for existing, you'd be with the pigs on this one...it is just another culture entirely.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 11:01 am

I just read something about Portland having bike lanes everywhere - some bridge with three each way sees 6000 riders every day. Reading this from Memphis, I was extremely envious.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 11:03 am

I got a ticket last year for supposedly blowing a stop. I did stop. Burden of proof was upon me so I took the 'Share the Road Class' and got to argue with a judge. Good times. I actually wish there were less cyclists on the roads so I didn't have to deal with them going all spastic and attacking each other and pulling a TJ Hooker. Carry on, Memphis.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 11:06 am

i just heard a story on npr about one of the northern euro cities(copenhagen?) having something like 35% of population regularly riding bikes, they were comparing that to portland, which has the highest percentage in the us, at something like 5%
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 11:13 am | Edited by: saispas

Don't get me wrong, I greatly enjoyed the biking aspects of Portland and how nice the cars generally were--in fact, I learned a lot both as a cyclist and a driver on how to share appropriately. Thing is, there IS the TJ Hooker element! Lotsa that element, actually; or rather, enough to give a bad name to the bulk of responsible cyclists/drivers.

See: http://bikeportland.org/2008/07/10/road-rage-incident-sparks-media-fre nzy-spurs-us-them-mentality/
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 11:19 am

Yeah, last three weeks have been a groovy time on the commute...
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 11:25 am

Does Memphis have any Paul Bunyan statues?
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 11:29 am

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 11:33 am

Of course it is! I suppose it is so terrifying that no one thought to mention it as "funny".

Before I left here for awhile, I never realized how many damn churches are in Memphis.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 3:39 pm

i just heard a story on npr about one of the northern euro cities(copenhagen?) having something like 35% of population regularly riding bikes, they were comparing that to portland, which has the highest percentage in the us, at something like 5%
I think that must have been the story I heard. Only semi-related: My grandmother's about to go back to Denmark to cash in on her Danish citizenship re: health care. I'm hoping she asks me to fly over with her - I'll ride a bike while I'm there and report back.

I still haven't thought of anything funny about Memphis by the way.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 6:16 pm

When I was little I was taught to ride into traffic on my bike

Me too! But then, my parents also put my toys in the middle of the street and told me to go play. I always suspected there was something fishy up with that.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 6:21 pm

mcdonalds on union across from U.T. medical center.scenario fuckin A all i want is a fuckin hamburger "well we outa meat" cue enormous pot cloud trailing out drive thru window.neils karaoke on wednesdays "i think"happens to be the the cultivator of human waste like a petri dish growing fungus all around it.a human cesspool that sings badly.

This makes for a GREAT haiku!
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 6:50 pm

gazoonteit
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 4:03 pm

that's exactly why I relish being a dirty southern pervy girl!

Pervy you put the purrrr in perverted
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 4:07 pm

she also put the miss in miscreant
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 4:29 pm

Before I left here for awhile, I never realized how many damn churches are in Memphis.

There are more churches than gas stations here. Fact.
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 4:40 pm

a church thats a gas station. i know theres a bumper sticker out there that says \"my suv runs on jesus\" in east memphis in which a sixteen year old kid is driving to his youth group in.republicans beemers run on premium jesus.rich bastards
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 4:50 pm

there's a (funny?) church bldg on the corner of Monroe and E PKWY- its a muave colored A-frame. Its for sale and would make a cool bar
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 5:21 pm

When the Rapture is Upon Us this Ford Will Be Unmanned.
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 6:54 pm

No one has mentioned the Statue of Liberation Through Christ???
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 8:10 pm

It puts the lotion in the basket!
Posted: Aug 2, 2008 6:05 am

Glad Sambeaux corrected CBG\'s little mistake. I hated it when they changed the name. It was so obvious they wanted people to confuse the college with Rhodes Scholars. I called it Southwestern for years after the change. At least the nickname for the students is better now -- instead of SAMites they\'re Rhodents.

Col bat guano sez:
Rhodes has a few ironically named building. One of the girl\'s dorms is named Voorhies, as in Jason Voorhies, noted killer of women in the Friday the 13th movies. The Frazier Jelkie Science Center bears a plaque dedicating it to Mr. and Mrs. Charles Manson. The big tower is named Haliburton. And, of course, the college itself is named after Cecil Rhodes, who was a total bastard.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 7:02 am

Jerry reminded me that Memphis is the only place where I-40 stops, hops, and then picks back up again.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 11:53 am

a few years ago morgan freeman gave a shitload of money to the wiener theatre at hutchison.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 12:38 pm

a few years ago morgan freeman gave a shitload of money to the wiener theatre at hutchison

and look where it got him...in the MED
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 1:04 pm

i think that's named after russell weiner who is a Rhodes alum. He is the russ in DonRuss baseball cards, and started bazooka bubble gum. he is a very strange little man with a ridiculous amount of moolah.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 1:32 pm

and look where it got him...in the MED

be nice if he gave a shitload of money to the Med after this.

Read the story on wmc site, and it said he was co-owner in the "Ground Zero Blues Club" downtown. Where's that?
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 1:35 pm

i'm pretty sure it's in that new hotel across from gibson, i was in another bar on the corner there but i think they both just opened there
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 1:55 pm

funny that this has not been publicized. I mean...Morgan Freeman, that's a pretty big deal.
I do remember hearing something about him spending time in Mississippi.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 1:59 pm

Ground Zero Blues Club" downtown

Downtown Clarksdale I think.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 2:01 pm

The club will be on Lt. George W. Lee Avenue, next to the Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel, which opened in April, and across the street from the Gibson Beale Street Showcase.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 2:02 pm

there are two ground zero blues clubs. one in clarksdale and one somewhere either inside or right next to that new westin downtown. haven't been yet.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 3:59 pm

Pervy you put the purrrr in perverted

"adjective 1. depraved, villainous, or base.
2. Archaic. holding a false or unorthodox religious belief; heretical.

Thank you miss linda for my vocabulary lesson for the day. I slept in on saturday & missed my weekly NPR vocab game show & was feeling deprived.....such lovely friends!

there's a (funny?) church bldg on the corner of Monroe and E PKWY- its a muave colored A-frame. Its for sale and would make a cool bar

ever since Red Square closed I have fantasized about someone turning that into a dance club- that's as close as you would see me seeking church on a weekly basis.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 4:50 pm | Edited by: Mark Rochambeaux

The Ground Zero in the Westin/Lee's Landing complex has been open since April. There's a new Ground Zero at the big casino in Philadelphia, Miss.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 6:07 pm

Warren Lewis is pretty damn hilarious.

He just bought me a mess of food at Peggy's Just Heavenly Good Cooking, so he is sweet too.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 6:14 pm

Memphis: "It's not the heat.....It's the stupidity!"
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 10:48 pm

last summer, the weiner theatre was renovated and beautifully manscaped.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 11:12 pm

he is a very strange little man with a ridiculous amount of moolah.

DEAR MEMPHIS VENTURE CAPITALISTS,
I'VE BEEN YELLING AT YOU FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW....
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 1:14 pm

does anyone know what PDS school for boys is building west of goodlett?
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 2:35 pm

Russell Wiener's wife, who was concertmaster for the Memphis Symphony for about 150 years, had the maiden name Brown. So she goes by Joy Brown Wiener. Get it? "Brown Wiener."
Posted: Aug 6, 2008 9:55 am

hahahaha! joy brown wiener
Posted: Aug 6, 2008 7:51 pm

omg! keith olbermann just bashed nikki tinker on national television!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®