Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Topic / thread on CA website about Chips Moman & state of Memphis music
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 11:30 pm

It would be very helpful if some Goner folks came & read what was being said about the state of Memphis music.....

www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/jul/13/unsung-chips-moman/?feedback =1#comments

Interesting exchange of thoughts.... Please feel free to take a look.
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 11:46 pm

great story. good job mr. mehr!
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 9:54 am

whoo boy. if you think they're mad about moman, wait til they find out that they can't order the new jay reatard single!
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 10:06 am

Yeah, the catapults and pea-shooters will REALLY come out then.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 2:30 pm

amazing comments on the CA site, people.

check it out.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 4:20 pm

I feel like I just lost 20 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. What on EARTH were those people talking about?
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 4:43 pm

As a rule, I hate people named "Chips", but I liked the show "CHiPs", go figure?!
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 5:40 pm

As a rule, I hate people named "Chips", but I liked the show "CHiPs", go figure?!

i bet your bed stayed wet dreaming about poncherello
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 8:02 pm

That CA thread a prime example of the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 9:22 pm

I thought yous guys would be interested in what that freak "greatdebater" is saying - about how there is no relevant music being made in Memphis, blah, blah, blah....

It's a very strange thread, but quite interesting in the same vein that a bloody car wreck holds our attention. Revolting - yet you cannot seem to look away....

You get one of those Panthers behind a keyboard, and they say the darnedest things!
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 9:24 pm

Colonel, I just split open my surgical scar laughing at your link.

I'm sending you the emergency room bill....
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 8:37 am

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®