Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 2:48 pm

Deserving of its own thread...

stopped by and got some falafel (sold individually!) and hummus and pita. BEST in town for sure...the falafel was incredible and I love whatever that spicy chutney like stuff they put in the center of the hummus. A salaam alaikum!!!
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 2:57 pm

Told ya....shits the whip!!
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 3:46 pm

i love that place! everything in the store is dirt cheap. summer avenue really does have everything you could ever want. sort of.
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 3:54 pm

Summer is the best street.
http://www.goner-records.com/board/index.php?action=vthread&forum=2&to pic=5569&page=0#msg74385

Now, featuring appearances by Rob Evil buying beef jerky at Graham and Summer at 1:30 a.m.!
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 4:54 pm

I thought this was going to be about Dan Bern's greatest hit.

I do want to check it out, though.
Do try that Raffe's place for hummus if you can't get out Summer Ave. Their hummus is "shovel by the spoonful" into your mouth good.

I guess I wasn't on the board when that thread was started, Jack. I would certainly agree, though. Summer Ave. is THE best.
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 4:58 pm

Now, featuring appearances by Rob Evil buying beef jerky at Graham and Summer at 1:30 a.m.!

I had some of that jerky it was good !!
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 5:22 pm

Their hummus is "shovel by the spoonful" into your mouth good.

Tried both and Jerusalem wins the prize--much more smooth and creamy. But the woman at Raffe's gave Ryan a slice of the lamb there and he said it was killer.

Summer avenue really does have everything you could ever want. sort of.

This is precisely what I remarked pulling out of Bojo's today.
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 5:30 pm

Tried both and Jerusalem wins the prize--much more smooth and creamy.

Okay...I'm checking it out this week.
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 11:57 pm

jerusalem!

the market is great, too.
Posted: Jun 2, 2008 4:01 pm

if summer had a better butcher than charlies (like sara market on park) it would be perfect.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®