Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Midtown Peeper Creeper!
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 10:46 am

Oh YEAH!!!!

It's all fun & games untill somebody gets caught!
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 10:52 am

Appropriately, most of these incidents occured on Cox St. (Tav Falco's old hood).
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 10:58 am

Killions dirty deeds documented by police.
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 11:11 am

Cthort's neighborhood!
I bet Chester(a.k.a. Super Dog) is the only thing that kept Michael Killion (a.k.a. Mr. Showbuisnes) from giving them one of his live performances.
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 11:12 am

We've got one of those in our neighborhood too. He has yet to make it down Maury - I think his territory is along Tutwiler: Evergreen-Belvedere-Dickinson.
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 11:24 am

is it a hippie dude on a bike, miss faye? i think i threw him off my front porch a couple weeks ago
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 11:28 am

I bet Chester(a.k.a. Super Dog) is the only thing that kept Michael Killion (a.k.a. Mr. Showbuisnes) from giving them one of his live performances.

Stupid dog!
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 11:38 am

i bet this is that guy who's been flashing girls outside of the hi tone and up and down tucker street for about five years. i swear i've seen his junk more times than i can count.

hooray for melesha staples and her night vision camera!!
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 11:40 am

" I see your boobies, I'm watching you"

Awesome!!!

He get's to wear what the inmates refer to as a "clown suit" (blue & yellow stripes). Different offences get different uniforms. Usually the cons yell at, and threaten the clown suits.

That guy's gonna make an appearance May 22nd If anyone wants to go down to 201 for fan support w/ me.
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 12:50 pm

"Killion's kinky escapades didn't stop on Cox."
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 1:03 pm

Just watched the vid. That first blond lady they interviewed lives right on the corner!
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 1:34 pm

"What he did was lewd and crude and socially unacceptable."

Where did this phrase originate?
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 2:36 pm

Wha...no MENTORS references?
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Posted this on the Cooper-Young robbery thread a couple weeks ago: Well, I keep the shotgun in the closet next to the bed. The shells are on the upper shelf. Sometimes when I'm feeling paranoid, I practice jumping out of bed, grabbing the gun, and sticking a couple shells in it. Don't ever keep a loaded gun around, obviously. The shells are birdshot, which probably wouldn't kill anybody except at very close range, but would leave a nice coating of lead on your ass. I've only had to use it once, when my girlfriend spotted a peeping tom on our porch. I opened the front door, stepped out and cocked the shotgun. He was naked except for a hat and tennis shoes. He ran off at high speed, balls flapping, and I was laughing too hard to even think about shooting. Ah, Midtown.

HAS to be the same guy.
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 3:50 pm

"Arnold Layne.............had a strange...............hobby"
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 5:55 pm

Wha...no MENTORS references?

It was hard to avoid
jackin' off & takin' pics with my....
Poloroid. YEAH!
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 5:57 pm | Edited by: miss linda

He was naked except for a hat and tennis shoes.

Now that's a REAL MAN!
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 7:01 pm

"I'm a Peepin' , I'm a Peepin' Tom .
I been peepin', I been peepin' on yer Mom!"
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 7:02 pm

He was naked except for a hat and tennis shoes.
Did they match?
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 7:31 pm

"I'm a Peepin' , I'm a Peepin' Tom .
I been peepin', I been peepin' on yer Mom!"

some of my favorite lyrics ever!
Posted: May 1, 2008 12:18 pm

I got out my binoculars out again today.
Now, if I can just urge myself to start waking up at 4:30 in the morning again, I'll be SET!
Posted: May 1, 2008 12:34 pm | Edited by: miss linda

I got out my binoculars out again today.

WTF?

meds.
Posted: May 1, 2008 5:57 pm

Turns out it is the same guy who frequented the Tutwiler area. I've never seen him (darn), but my friend Yo knows exactly who he is b/c he frequently left dna on her porch and car. He switched neighborhoods since they threatened him with a felony vs. a misdemeanor. His activity escalated to mail shredding and subsequent jacking off onto said mail... Anyway, he's schizophrenic, in and out of mental wards and jail, lives over here somehwere with relatives.
Posted: May 1, 2008 6:27 pm

Jacking off into shredded mail? Federal crime!!!
Posted: May 2, 2008 11:05 am

Even better!!

Is he the same guy the po pos caught at Otherlands?
Posted: May 2, 2008 11:17 am

HAHAHAH " I see your boobies, I'm watching you" (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .)
Posted: May 2, 2008 6:26 pm

Is he the same guy the po pos caught at Otherlands?

The Otherlands guy was Tilden Bennett, who is a registered sex offender. He was jerking off on the porch one night when me and two other girls who worked there were closing (one of whom was under 18), and then came in the next day to harass us. I chased him out of the store screaming about how I was going to call the cops, and then I did and that's how they got involved. He stalked numerous girls and women in Midtown. This all went down about five years ago. He's the guy who was all over the news last year (?) for stalking UM students. Watch out for him, because he's a scary motherfucker. I hear he's also schizophrenic and unmedicated.
Posted: May 2, 2008 6:55 pm

(. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .) (. )( .)
boobs? or eyes? or eyes watching boobs watching eyes?
Posted: May 2, 2008 7:41 pm

Jooogly Boooblys!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®