Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / More reasons to play Neil's
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 1:56 pm

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/apr/11/crime-report-whitehav en-shooting/

Stevens put the car in reverse and slammed into an arriving Memphis police cruiser, which had its emergency lights and siren on. She then continued to ram the police car in an increasingly hopeless effort.

The suspects then attempted to seal themselves inside the Saturn by refusing to open the doors.
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 3:43 pm

yeah. really smart. ramming a police car. i'm sure that will help your case lots.
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Yeah, but they couldn't get 'em out of the Saturn. Had to tow 'em to the impound lot. Still a stand-off, last I heard. Tough l'il cars, them Saturns.
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 5:05 pm

Tough l'il cars, them Saturns

trust me, i've had two. (saturns, that is) they'd have to be pretty tough with me drivin them aound for years.

god, i live pretty close to there. what the fuck is wrong with fuckin people? good lord.
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 5:06 pm

i love my saturn. station wagon too to boot. can haul all kindsa shit around too. best thrift storin' car ever.
Posted: Apr 12, 2008 12:13 pm

The suspects then attempted to seal themselves inside the Saturn by refusing to open the doors.

Smart & Classy! The Whole Package!

As much as I hate Neil's, I wish I could have witnessed that.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®