Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / T I G E R F E V E R !!!!
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 10:49 am

I'VE GOT IT!!!!

WOOHOO!!!
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 11:27 am

woohoo is right!!
I'm just counting down the next five hours!

GO TIGERS!
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 11:58 am

I purposely stayed in bed late this morning so I wouldn't have to wait as long for 5:00 to get here.

GO TIGERS!!! Let's do this!!!!
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 1:44 pm

I purposely stayed in bed late this morning so I wouldn't have to wait as long for 5:00 to get here.

Yup. I just woke up an hour ago.

GO TIGERS!!! It's our time. The stars are fucking aligned.
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 1:52 pm

I AM PROBABLY GOING TO WATCH THE GAME!
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 3:07 pm

My favorite thing driving in yesterday was going down Lamar past Paynes and seeing all these thugs standing behind a white Explorer with its back window open. I got closer and some entrepreneur was selling homemade Final Four tees by the truckload!
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 3:52 pm

I've just been out and about taking pics of all the "GO TIGERS!" signs around town. Dorkorama!
(Tomorrow I'll have time to do Summer Ave.)

GO TIGERS!!!
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 4:01 pm

I was about to do it, but not having a car and having this job interview ensemble thing sort of took up a day here...shoulda called you back sweet Alisa! Thank you for your offer by the way; where you gonna be later on?
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 4:07 pm

I'm going up to the HiTone in a bit for the game. After that, I'm not sure. Boys are gone tonight. Depends on how drunk I get and how good I feel after the game! Seriously, call if you need anything! I got something going tomorrow from 3-6, but otherwise pretty freed up.
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 4:12 pm

tigerfever
is that like cat scratch fever on steroids?

i actually am rooting for the tigers to trounce my alma mater.
l.a. was good to me, but memphis has been better...

go tigers
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 4:13 pm

OK, I am with some old friends going to the "Caliparti" and then likely to Eric's. I will be here til early Tuesday afternoon, so hopefully we can see each other at some point...I will hopefully be back sooner than later if this job interview goes as planned!!!
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 4:16 pm

"Caliparti"

That's pretty cute. I have my "I'm in the Cal Zone" tshirt on. Get it? Calzone? heh.
Just give me a call, and if I don't see you GOOD LUCK on your interview. It's a real good time to be in Memphis!

TK...you should have driven in!
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 4:17 pm

I'm out the door. Can't stand it any longer!!!!!
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 4:20 pm

It's a real good time to be in Memphis!

I am loving it. Every single place I go, I have experienced the This Is Your Life sequence! I went to Dolph Smith's opening last night and it was ludicrous--friends' from my Central HS days dads, friends from when I was 6 who still look the same and were screaming my name all over Laurelwood...I love that.
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 4:50 pm

fuck, how could you even sleep? i've been up since 6 30
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 8:26 pm

GO TIGERS!!!!

I bet you're glad you flew in, saispas!
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 9:19 pm

Ohhhh my god.

This is intense. And Kansas is killing UNC... we can beat KU, totally.
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 10:24 pm

yeah for sure. the memphis ucla game was amazing!
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 12:52 am

TK...you should have driven in!

i would have stayed the whole weekend except that i have this obligation in nashville that started friday night
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 10:40 am

In the car before the game on Rock 103 I heard Jack O's "Buh Buh Basketball" and then the fight song. I was so proud!!!!! Go Tigers!
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 2:19 pm

GREAT time last night, people!

GO TIGERS!
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 3:41 pm

yeah, abe got them tigers going!

what a great game.
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 4:09 pm

Should we worry about this?

Just reported on the Fox13 News site:

SAN ANTONIO (WHBQ-Myfoxmemphis.com) - Memphis freshman sensation Derrick Rose had a stomach ailment that forced him to miss media sessions Sunday, but will play in the national championship game against Kansas on Monday night.

Rose received treatment from trainers instead of talking to reporters. Shortly after, the school released a statement settling any doubt about his status.

Teammates weren't too worried.

"He eats Gummy Bears and Starburst for breakfast, and Twizzlers and Honey Buns for dinner. That's why his stomach hurts," fellow guard Chris Douglas-Roberts said.

"We tell Derrick the whole year, 'Stop eating so many Gummy Bears and Sour Straws.' But he can't... Nobody eats Gummy Bears more than him."

Sunday afternoon, Rose walked into a scheduled group interview with all the starters and coach John Calipari, then went over to Calipari and whispered something to him. They went into the hall together, then Calipari returned alone.

"He said his stomach was bothering him," Calipari said. "I told him to go back and see the trainer."
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 4:39 pm

"He eats Gummy Bears and Starburst for breakfast, and Twizzlers and Honey Buns for dinner. That's why his stomach hurts," fellow guard Chris Douglas-Roberts said.

"We tell Derrick the whole year, 'Stop eating so many Gummy Bears and Sour Straws.' But he can't... Nobody eats Gummy Bears more than him."

Holy shit. This is hysterical!
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 6:17 pm

rock chalk dead jayhawk
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 8:41 pm

Rose should have known better than to eat candy out of the Ashley Furniture gift basket.

Damn I wish I had bought some furniture back then!!
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 9:44 pm

He's definitely playing tomorrow.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/apr/06/illness-wont-keep-ros e-out-title-game/

Rose is a notoriously bad eater. In fact, senior Joey Dorsey said Rose will sometimes pretend to eat healthy food and instead sneak candy.

“Coach made him a plate yesterday with pasta and Derrick was just playing around with it,” Dorsey said. “He wasn’t even eating it. He just didn’t want to eat the food. He wanted Snickers or something.”
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 11:12 pm

hahahah. that is way too fucking funny. he can eat whatever the hell he wants to though if he plays basketball like that. sheeesh. he's amazing.
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 8:06 am

They played that a million times on TV yesterday; I loved the way CDR said "Honey Buns", "Starburst" and "Sour Straws". Muy adorable!

I am already up, went on a walk in Central Gardens, got coffee and now I can stress on the Tigers and the job interview! I reallllllllllly don't wanna go back to Florida.
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 9:15 am

Good luck today, Saispas! What a day.
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 9:21 am

whatever it takes
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 9:59 am

Will, that was perfect.

Back when I did more athletics more than just a 1/4 mile walk around Central Gardens, my swim then basketball coaches both encouraged eating powdered JELL-O pre-meet/game!!!
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 10:01 am

Thanks lemissa!!!
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 11:28 am

You watchin at the Hitone or Deli saispas??
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 11:34 am

I loved the way CDR said "Honey Buns", "Starburst" and "Sour Straws". Muy adorable!

Now THAT I wanna see up on youtube. I am developing this massive, stalkerish-but-sincere crush on him. I wanna have his babies. Especially after reading this article.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/luke_winn/04/04/cdr/
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 11:36 am

You watchin at the Hitone or Deli saispas??

Buttermaker's!
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 11:53 am

Whats Buttermakers?
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 12:29 pm

i'm watching it in the same spot as the last game. colin, come on over if ya want. 42!

hopefully we'll again have abeola delivering his withering non-stop assault on the other team, the other team's name, their college, their gender, their mother's gender, and anything and everything else he can throw down & throw up.

good times!
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 3:24 pm

Whats Buttermakers?

Long story--let's just say I will be with Dave Dunlap wherever he is!
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 4:05 pm

I'm heading to the field house on campus again. The energy in that place saturday was insane!
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 4:35 pm

maybe i should go to the field house. they have a huge screen and free food. the only thing is...no beer.
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 4:38 pm

Yeah, but no congratulatory shots like at the HiTone!
Sounds like great fun, though. Get there early. I drove down the Highland Strip this afternoon and it was a madhouse!
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 5:01 pm

i am thinkin that the hi tone will probably be where i end up though. i'm not ready to deal with the campus.
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 6:05 pm | Edited by: Alisa

ADORABLE? YES!

And note the ear bling!
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 6:26 pm

Dear Tiger Team,
The boss said if you win tonight, the rest of the week is "casual". Please win, buddies. I can't bear the tie.

Your pal,
A Memphian
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 6:27 pm

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 7:21 pm

Good luck to the Tigers. As a Runnin' Rebel fan, I feel obligated to root for an "outsider" school that's made up of players that the likes of Dook, UCLA, UNC, etc would shy away from. Eff you power conferences!
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 8:15 pm

I've been singing "Pill Popper" around the house, but I changed Pill Popper to "Big Tigers".
My son thinks I've lost it.
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 10:44 pm

Just started watching.
Uh...uh...and a three!

Urk.
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 10:52 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. So sad.
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 10:52 pm

Fuck.
Love those boys, though.

Going upstairs to play "My Love Is Disappointing"
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 12:50 am

I feel like I just got randomly dumped in a relationship that I thought was going somewhere.

I love y'all. Keep this good energy and excitement going strong. Memphis needs it.
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 2:29 am

i'm not that disappointed. i thought i would be. but i'm so much happier than i would've been had i not known they got to where they did. they're the best fucking team i could have ever asked them to be. therefore what more do you need?? love them. they did more than you expected them to. therefore who can hate? i hope that i can run into them and give them the hi fives that they deserve.
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 8:47 am

That was really depressing. I know they had a great season, but to have your heart ripped out like that is beyond words.

With two minutes left I was high-fiving people and everybody was going nuts in the field house. I just knew we were going to be national champs. Even when Rose only made one of two free throws I thought we could pull it off. But when Chalmers made that three i knew it was over. I put my head in my hands and just sat there in disbelief, like everybody else. Even now i'm stunned at how it all came to an end. That's the worst part. They were not blown out. They had it in the palm of their hands and let it slip away.

I feel horrible for them. But man, what a season.
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 9:26 am

I feel horrible for them. But man, what a season.

I'm such a baby, and am actually crying this morning.
But yeah, it's been so fun.
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 9:52 am

and am actually crying this morning.

I'm sure the players feel bad too but they'll feel better after the NBA draft
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 11:44 am

Choke Calipari
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 11:50 am

Soooo....bummed!
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 11:50 am

I'm sure the players feel bad too but they'll feel better after the NBA draft

Yup!

I am in the airport waiting on my flight to leave; Memphis definitely has a weird pall about it this morning. Or maybe that is my hangover. It was a great ride and I had a blast last night. We even had our own Coach Cal; maybe ours would have been better cos he was coaching our drinking and fun-having like a pro.

GO TIGERS!
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 12:06 pm

I'm betting OUR Coach Cal smelled a lot better than the real one. So fragrant!
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 12:32 pm

Aveda Cal!!!
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 4:24 pm | Edited by: robin

Here's a story that I hope will make people feel a little better, at least in the long run.

Yesterday I was totally power walking around downtown Boston, trying to burn off some of my insane energy before the game. I walked past this charter school and all these teenage kids were standing outside. I heard one of them go "Holy shit, look at that girl!" I kind of ducked my head down and kept walking because I thought they were tryin' to holler, but it turns out they were pointing at my Tigers hat. They all started jumping up and down and screaming "GO TIGERS! GO TIGERS! BEAT KANSAS!" Then I ran over there and started high fiving them. They genuinely love our boys. I could feel it. It was electric.

We are a national program now. It may not seem like it now because the press is gonna revert back to the way they were at the beginning of the tournament, but Memphis is a force to be reckoned with. And maybe the yuppies who sit on their asses on the couch in front of the tv can't see it, but a bunch of ballin' high school boys from Roxbury and Dorchester can. And that is what matters.
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 5:22 pm

in some way, the tigers give hope to kids who are told they won't be able to do anything with their lives. that's the beauty of this team is that they were told all their lives that they'd never be able to do anything but slang shit on the street corner. instead, they rose above and played a sport and stayed off the shit and pulled it together. yeah, they still party. but they're kids and they're not out shooting people or getting involved in the dope game. it's something positive that they can hold on to. and i think that is something that the kids in this city really needs. reasonable role models. something we really don't have in our mayor or most of our elected officials. and something a lot of kids don't have in their parents. and i know a lot of yuppie fucks will never see that and some of the older folks and more traditional basketball programs just see the tiger boys as a bunch of thugs. but they're so much more than that. thugs don't go to college and thugs don't play basketball.
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 7:24 pm

TIGER PRIDE!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alisa_in_memphis/sets/72157604449329863/d etail/

The airport photos are near the end of the set.
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 10:47 pm

well...... last night sucked! dammit all to hell!
that's all i got to say about that.

what i do want to say is what a great ride it was. i've loved the tigers as long as i can remember and this season was the best . i still remember when john gunn died and us little kids started calling wild long shots " gunning it", all the louisville games at the coliseum, keith lee, andre turner, penny, lorenzon, larry finch.

the last three years have been so good and i finally got to see um at the forum this year, utep game but we pulled it out. last month our littlest was in the hospital and the tigers came to visit the kids. robert dozier and doneal mack came to her room and hung out for a little bit which was cool. those two are her favorites now. seeing coach at mass one morning.

anyway.... i wanted to get that out and off my chest. done now.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/86444786@N00/?deleted=2400265106
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 11:02 pm

I'm sure that made her day, but dude; you just made mine.
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 11:14 pm

that's really cool that they went and visited the kids at the hospital. very awesome of them to do. so many children look up to them and it's great that they took time out of their schedule to go visit them like that.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 2:05 am

I don't ever wanna hear one more word from anybody in this whole world about how Robert Dozier is some awful woman-hating thug.

That's what the Tigers is all about, that photo right there.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 2:19 am

i don't think robert dozier hates women. i think he just don't like ones that threaten his girlfriend's life and stalk him.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 3:07 am | Edited by: robin

i don't think robert dozier hates women.

that's not what the naysayers say.

i have just heard so much crap today from yuppies about how My Tigers are drug addicts and thugs and morons and all that bullshit. it'll trickle down to you soon. i hope the commercial appeal is sheltering you a bit for now. i have been shaking haters off LEFT AND RIGHT, i tell you. all because i dared to leave the house today in my tigers hoodie.

But I don't wanna get too far off track. your daughter is beautiful, timmyjinx, and I'm glad she's found her favorite tigers. i'm glad they found her too.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 8:33 am

They all started jumping up and down and screaming "GO TIGERS! GO TIGERS! BEAT KANSAS!" Then I ran over there and started high fiving them. They genuinely love our boys. I could feel it. It was electric.

Got the chills. On the flip (aka "white") side of the coin, I wore my Tigers shirt home through the Houston and Tampa airports yesterday. No less than five people asked me how I was feeling in a very genuine way and then said how they had really grown to like the Tigers and had wanted them to win. Then some rich as hell, first class passenger golfer guys at baggage claim (whom I thought for sure were about to start shit), all said "Damn! We all wanted the Tigers to win! Thought for sure you had it. You'll get em next time!"

I kinda hated that Calipari rant about how the win could "heal the city" or whatever, but that was some surprising shit. U of M needs some monied fans!
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 9:07 am | Edited by: paristheatre

that Calipari rant about how the win could "heal the city"...absolutely love it. I don't know it's context but I 100%agree with that strangely evangelized statement. how often does Memphis have a legitimate chance/reason to be celebrated on a National stage for something that doesn't involve a pathologic (and oft-times retarded) nostalgia for southern culture. failed pro teams, tourist traps, bbq cookoffs, murder rates. Elsewhere people just don't get Memphis unless they go to Memphis. Anyone who lives there (or has ever lived there) knows a near championship means damn near everything to the city and it's population and not because it's a small town with not much else going for it than college hoops. I think the team and the fans showed the country just what it means to live in Memphis and be FOR Memphis- Without some stupid hound dog banner hanging over their heads. Even you punk haters HAVE to give it up. It's deep. It's history. Being the Biggest Loser feels pretty good about now. That said, I've been a Tiger fan my entire life and this was just plain Thrilling and VITAL to the city and me. But now I'm just preaching to the choir. I for one feel a little healed.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 1:00 pm

I hated it because he said it RIGHT BEFORE the game in the context of talking about the game and the team and personally, I felt that its context was a bit heavy for a bunch of 19-24 year old mostly ghetto boys who were riding a huge wave and feeling crazy pressure, the likes of which most of us will ever have to face.

The timing was kinda off too because three days before was the emotional 40th anniversary of Dr. King's murder. In a personal conversation, I'd agree with him, but talking to the national media and minimizing what it could mean to the "boys", the team and the school and amplifying at that moment how they could heal the city, well it seemed a bit heavy-handed and a lot to put on the kids.

Just sayin'.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 2:45 pm | Edited by: robin

saispas- I'm glad you had a positive experience with non-Memphis people. I needed to hear that. I haven't been as fortunate.

I think Cal is on the right track with what he said about healing the city. But I think he should have said it in a broader context- something like how much the city has been healed already, and how the people of Memphis have the opportunity to take this momentum and try to make some something positive of it.

It's not the responsibility of a group of college-aged teenage black boys from the ghettos of other cities to heal Memphis; it's our responsibility.

I finally watched the Fox 13 footage of them at the airport and, wow. Pierre Niles stepping up to comfort Joey when he got all emotional; Robert Dozier, in thinly veiled language, thanking the city for sticking by him with all of that girlfriend-slapping drama; Derrick Rose dropping his Gatorade and cussing, then saying he was glad he came to Memphis. Those kids, man.

For the first time since it happened I'm finding myself genuinely glad that D-Wash declared early for the draft two years ago and had it blow up in his face so miserably. Hopefully Tone and Robert D won't get any stupid ideas.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 3:02 pm

It's not the responsibility of a group of college-aged teenage black boys from the ghettos of other cities to heal Memphis; it's our responsibility.

Leave it to robin to say what I meant to say in one compact sentence.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 3:09 pm

i'm really hoping that joey gets to stick around memphis and play for the grizz. that'd be cool if we got him by some weird chance.

they're having a parade for the boys downtown on friday at 6pm. the whole thing will end at the steps of the forum. there's supposed to be more details up on the school website when they're available.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 3:29 pm

Well, the Grizz should have a high draft pick... too bad Derrick Rose isn't so much what they're probably looking for.

But I wish they would pick him anyway.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 4:00 pm

I was on the front page of the CA today!
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/apr/08/several-hundred-greet -tigers-airport/

I'm behind that woman in the tiger hat, smiling at a pic on my camera. heh.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 4:25 pm

they're having a parade for the boys downtown on friday at 6pm. the whole thing will end at the steps of the forum. there's supposed to be more details up on the school website when they're available.

leave it to shirley raines's office to fuck up something...

From gotigersgo.com:

Celebration Parade for Tiger Basketball Team Cancelled

April 9, 2008

MEMPHIS, TENN. - The Big Blue Celebration Parade for the Tiger men's basketball team, being planned for Friday night in downtown Memphis, has been cancelled and no makeup date has been set at this time.

Previous travel plans made by a number of players to visit their families and recruiting travel by members of the coaching staff made it impossible to have full participation from the team. Most of the Tiger players have been in Memphis since September of 2007 when the school year began and have not had a chance to return to their homes due to the December schedule of games.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 4:27 pm

They really, really looked tired yesterday.
I'd be wanting to run straight home to my family too.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 4:54 pm

I know this is goes somewhat against what I said earlier re: "Calipari's rant" but I have to say there was something realllllllly different about my visit this weekend and the Tigers games were a huge part of that feeling. Different meaning good. I loved spending time with all my old friends and there are some fantastic new ones as well that I cannot wait to get to know better and have more memorable times with.

Didn't hurt that the dogwoods and azaleas were in bloom either!

I LOVE YOU MEMPHIS!
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 5:17 pm

This is the freaking problem with Memphis, though. The people in charge don't know how to take some good momentum and run with it properly. Now everyone's probably just even more disappointed and let down. And then their apartment gets broken into.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 6:21 pm

Agreed, but if enough people just say "fuck that!" and start demanding more out of Memphis, things CAN change. Sure, it isn't easy and will take so long it is ridiculous, but I have already seen so much positive change. I am not saying the negatives aren't there, but all the bitching and complaining people do only can go so far. That city needs therapy!
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 6:22 pm

And another manatee.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 6:31 pm

That city needs therapy!

Anger Management 101 like nobody's business. Man oh man.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 6:39 pm

And another manatee

And another MAYOR!!
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 8:09 pm

Wasn't there a campaign for the manatee for mayor?
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 8:21 pm

Joey for President!

Manatee for VP!

Dorsey/Manatee '08!!!
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 9:30 pm

Can you imagine the oratory brilliance?
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 10:31 pm

Joey is a lot like a manatee. Manatees are cuddly and friendly and personable and much more trusting than they should be. That is why they all have those awful fan blade scars all over their backs.

I think it's a ticket.
Posted: Apr 10, 2008 2:28 am

since we're tellin tiger stories. . .

a very very close friend of mine died friday night. my best friend, (his girlfriend) flew in just before the game and still was so ready for the tigers to win. they lived in Ralligh (msp?) and they both were huge UNC fans. but when UNC were knocked out, they were all rootin for us. now, after his funeral today, i think about what that game did for us, for her (my bf, the girlfriend) and it really changed how that night could have gone, win or lose. so i won't look at it as a loss but a gain. what a fuckin great season and all i can say to everyone down here in hattiesburg that ask me, "how ya feel about those tigers?" is 38-2 baby, 38-2!

what a great season! can't hardly wait til the next! thank god we a got a goal down at the hi tone to beat all our crazy nervous energy out til it happens!
Posted: Apr 10, 2008 2:29 am

oh yeah,. manatees rule.
Posted: Apr 10, 2008 4:16 am

thank god we a got a goal down at the hi tone to beat all our crazy nervous energy out til it happens!

man i wanna shoot some baskets and toss back some brews. i'm actually outta school for the summer here in a couple of weeks so i'll be out and about here again soon. yay.
Posted: Apr 10, 2008 11:11 am

britney, i am super sorry for your loss. and i hear you about the positivity we have to keep holding onto. it was a really, really wonderful season.

my family forgot to tell me ahead of time because everybody has been so wrapped up in the Tigers, but yesterday my uncle had major surgery and it didn't go as well as they would have hoped. i'm glad he got to go into it having seen his Tigers get so far. keep y'alls fingers crossed for me, ok?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®