Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Now I understand what it is that Memphis State and John Calapari fear.
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 11:58 pm

When the Tennessee Volunteers came into Memphis and the FedEx Forum (the building where the Grizzlies allow the Tigers to play) and whipped that Memphis State butt, they beat the Tigers worse than they were able to get by Ole Miss in Knoxville.
Calapari is no idiot: he backed out of the Ole Miss/Memphis State game because he doesn't want to tangle with S.E.C. teams and get that ass whipped regularly. That's a smart boy, Johnnie: stick to the lame metro or USA or whatever your weak conference is called.
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 2:38 am

you may very well be the biggest dumbass i have ever seen in my life. and i just typed that being probably the drunkest i've been in the past year. so hee=haw.
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 9:59 am

God, what a pathetic moron. How desperate for attention do you have to be to post shit like this? How small IS your dick anyway?
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 10:02 am

Isn't this a bit of a delayed post? That game was on Feb. 23rd. Don't start slacking on us, Chico!
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 10:40 am | Edited by: street

Okay, Chico...you win.

Congratulations.
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 10:43 am

Delusion, thy name is Chico!
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 4:06 pm

Calapari is no idiot: he backed out of the Ole Miss/Memphis State game because he doesn't want to tangle with S.E.C. teams and get that ass whipped regularly

oh my god this is the most typical ole piss shit fuck dumbass back wash cigarette butt filled bottom of last night's miller highlife bottle i've heard in a while. i know there's no one around here that likes southern miss anymore than they do ole miss, but thank god i'm actually from the southern part of mississippi and not goddamed ole miss.

oxford is only fun in the summer time anyway, douche.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®