Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Christ on a crutch...six dead in Binghampton
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 7:18 pm

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 7:46 pm

Some of the seediest stuff on Summer goes on at that block.
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 7:53 pm

so where exactly is this? north of summer...near the trailer park?
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 7:57 pm

If you're going West on Summer, it's one of the three streets on your North, just before you get to the train overpass. West of the trailer park.

Myself, I'd hardly call that area Binghampton, but then, I still believe the traditional Midtown boundaries no longer apply.
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 10:27 pm

Tragic. Shit like this is pretty much the worst thing about this city.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 7:28 am

Myself, I'd hardly call that area Binghampton

Me either.
It is tragic. And, it seems like it happened quite a while before anyone found them...like a day or something. Think about those three kids in the house that weren't dead all that time. Just horrible...
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 9:58 am

on top of that there were still three more shootings in the city before daybreak. it's makin me a little paranoid.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 11:47 am

Great. The police have no idea who did it, but they don't think it was a murder suicide.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 12:38 pm

At least you can see from the photo that Lt. Tony Armstrong (of First 48 fame) is on the case. He is a badass.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 1:27 pm

Remind me never to read the comments on the Commercial Appeal site.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 1:52 pm

I agree col bat, but I really would have liked to see some Willie presence in the police press conference this morning...I think that was a pretty valid point.
Willie's pathetic. One of the worst mass murders in the city's history, and he's no where to be seen.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 2:04 pm

Well, I didn't see that comment on the CA site, but I agree. He should have been there, or at least make some kind of statement.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 5:11 pm

Well, I didn't see that comment on the CA site, but I agree. He should have been there, or at least make some kind of statement.

Did you put a fake one on there about the DNC and Swiss bank accounts?
because that was pretty nice
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 5:11 pm

It's all over the national news. The saddest part to me is where the neighbor across the street said he heard six of seven gunshots the other night but never bothered to call the cops because it happens all the time, and now he feels awful and regrets it. Poor guy. Not his fault that Memphis is so lawless and fucked up.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 11:20 am

I just read that too; like the patrol would have found out anything anyway, but I suppose we'll never know. The whole thing is so fucking bizarre. I read too that one of the adult males in the home (maybe) was picked up from jail late Saturday night by the guy that rents the house...the way they are clamming up, I think they know a little something fer sure.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 11:38 am

Yeah, the silence from the police is unnerving. It could mean they have a lead but don't want to spook anybody into running, or it could mean that they don't know jack shit. My guess is they're hoping one of the survivors will wake up and tell them who did it.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 11:56 am

Dude that rents the house has a lengthy criminal record. Of course they know more than the are saying, just trying to get the facts straight Im sure. No one randomly goes in a house and kills or attempts to kill 6-8 folks in that neighborhood. Im sure it will all come out that its some sort revenge something or other.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 12:29 pm

Im sure it will all come out that its some sort revenge something or other.

One of the guys in the house was this Dotson guy, who was supposed to be in court on Monday morning. He has a "lengthy criminal record". All five of the children were his children. The mother of four of the kids was also in the house. The other adults killed were another couple - friends of his. The three survivors are a baby, and two very young children. Again, I can't imagine these children laying in that house for a day. And, one of the kids was stabbed. What kind of (crank fueled?) person stabs a kid?
The mother of one of the kids in the house found the bodies. She had been there on Sunday but couldn't get anyone to come to the door, and went back on Monday. Apparently, there was some kind of car honking hoohah involving her on Friday night. (Dotson was keeping the kid from her, or something.)
I think they're keeping so quiet because of the little kids that are still alive.
Though apparently, two or them are still extremely critical.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 4:54 pm | Edited by: Alisa

Super weird.
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5948607& version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Apparently, they're not even telling the family who the kids that lived are.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 5:06 pm

and in a moment of passion, get the glory like Charles Manson
Glad to see ya go!
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 5:27 pm

Apparently, there was some kind of car honking hoohah involving her on Friday night. (Dotson was keeping the kid from her, or something.)

Oh mannnnnnn. This is smelling like revenge gone awry big time. This guy was my client back in Youth Villages days and for some reason his name escapes me now. Left his two youngest kids in the boonies outside Forrest City just so his abused barely legal girlfriend (who was leaving him) couldn't have them. I came home from Hardy to see that they had only found one body in the swamp.
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 5:34 pm

Here is the guy. He was a scary fucker who looked like 5 foot tall Morris Day with a long Jheri curl.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C03E2DF103EF937A35751C 0A9679C8B63
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 7:32 pm

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 1:12 pm

My co-worker has a friend who is apparently involved in the investigation. I think "the friend" is a nurse at LeBonheur...Apparently, the surviving 3 children were sexually mutilated. When the news reported they suffered stab wounds, they were referring to homemade castrations performed on both genders of the kids. No word on whether the adults were castrated, too. I guess the baby who died was slit across the throat and the youngest child who lived was found with the knife still stuck in it's head. Holy hell. I hope this information is bullshit cuz I cannot imagine the amount of torture these kids endured and are still enduring...Can anyone confirm this information? Rock-n-Roll Nurse, perhaps you might have heard something?
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 1:40 pm

even weirder
Go past the first story...too morbid....scroll down to
"Sources State That Murders On Lester Street Due To Drug Debt "

Alleges the mexican gang MS13 (some bad assed motherfuckers) did it as revenge.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 1:44 pm

Jesus...here's the link.
http://www.thaddeusmatthews.com
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 1:50 pm

Where is this story..golightly???

"Sources State That Murders On Lester Street Due To Drug Debt "
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 1:52 pm | Edited by: Golightly

Go to the link and scroll down to the second story.
Beware the first pic is a autopsy pic...not for the squeamish
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 1:57 pm

jesus god. It's so frightening, I'm speechless.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 2:02 pm

I'm not asking this to be facetious, or naive, or like that...but, how do people go this wrong? How do people go so wrong that they torture children?
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 2:02 pm

i see it know on thaddeus. i wish he hadn't put those autopsy photos on there.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 2:05 pm

Thaddeus is a hot freak but he gets it right from time to time.
Go to youtube and look at the 5 part special on the mexican gang MS13....this type of retaliation is their M O
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 2:10 pm

This dead woman's picture should be etched on the walls of the memory of the mayor and the Police Director who have played this community with their stage show called "BLUE CRUSH".
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 2:27 pm

actually i saw that ms13 piece on the history channel last week. it is nuts.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 2:41 pm

Where the fuck did Thaddeus Matthews get autopsy photos? And more importantly, why the fuck did he put them up? That shit is out of line.

Info on the Mara Salatruch 13 gang.:

The gang was apparently started in Los Angeles by refugees from the El Salvador civil war in the 1980s.

They quickly became known as one of the most violent gangs in the area because many of their founding members had experience or training in guerilla warfare, thus gaining a level of sophistication that superseded their rivals.

And where might they have gotten this guerrilla training? Perhaps at the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_of_the_Americas]Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, formerly known as the [url=http://www.soaw.org/]School of the Americas?

Sexual mutilation of children doesn't really sound like gang shit to me. That's more serial killer/psychotic madman shit. But then there's this:

Members also left a dismembered corpse with a note for the Honduras president that “more people will die… the next victims will be police and journalists.” In 2004, Guatemalan President Oscar Berger received a similar messages attached to the body of a dismembered man from MS-13 members.

In 2002 in the city of Tegucigalpa in the Honduras, MS-13 members boarded a public bus and immediately executed 28 people including 7 small children. Again, they left a message written on the front of the bus taunting government officials.

Keep in mind this is all just speculation drummed up by a blogger wanting clicks. But if, as Matthews says, Dotson was a Gangster Disciple, then there will be retaliation in kind. "Race war" wasn't on my list of "ways things can get worse." Perhaps I need to broaden my thinking.

Wikpedia on MS-13:

Members of MS-13, like members of most modern American gangs, utilize a system of hand signs for purposes of identification and communication. One of the most commonly displayed is the "devil's head" (formed by extending the index and little fingers of the hand while tucking in the middle and ring fingers with the thumb), which forms an M when displayed upside down. This hand sign is similar to the same symbol commonly seen displayed by heavy metal musicians and their fans, and it is alleged that the founders of MS-13 copied the hand sign after having seen it at concerts.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 2:51 pm

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 2:51 pm

Keep in mind this is all just speculation drummed up by a blogger wanting clicks.

I look at his site almost everyday....most of the time it's bullshit but occasionally he is WAY ahead of local news when it comes to the scoop.

But yeah...he puts a lot of gross photos up...I can't scroll past them quick enough
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 3:13 pm

Top story on the CA web site right now: Postmortem Photos Draw Ire

Matthews said today he entered N.J. Ford and Sons Funeral Home with permission but did not obtain authorization to photograph Roberson’s body.

“You don’t get permission to do everything you do, right?” Matthews asked a reporter. “You just go after the story. That’s what I did. My site is controversial in that I do controversial things, but I think the community needs to know how these people died.”

Roberson’s sister, Cheryl Green, screamed when told photographs of her sister’s body were posted online. “Why did he do that? That’s my sister! That’s my sister!” Green said, crying. “I’m mad as hell.”
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 3:28 pm

I'm pretty sure Thaddeus is a ex funeral home worker and a repo man.
to say he is colorful would be a understatement....he has a radio show on 990 am at 4pm.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 3:32 pm

Yeah, how did he get into the funeral home? Into the "workroom" no less?
And, why does she have a name on her leg (tattoo?) that says "Robinson" when her name is apparently "Roberson"? Is that something the funeral home puts on there to identify her or something?
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 3:51 pm

I would not be so quick to jump on the MS-13 bandwagon (this Thaddeus dude probably saw the same special last week on Gangland); there was a murder in West Memphis in the 80's where there was sexual mutilation on the child victim and the two elderly women. The boy was completely castrated. This info was not published. The person who was arrested was a 16 year old classmate of the boy who ended up on death row at age 16 and Oprah campaigned and was successful in commuting his sentence to life.

He always said he was not alone in committing the murders.

My point is that anyone can be this sick and it wouldn't take a few MS-13 with bloodthirst to do shit like this, unfortunately.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:18 pm

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:21 pm

I also think that Matthews is a scare monger. Controversial=hits on his website. If MS-13 were going to send a message, they would leave it clearly, not wait a couple of days and post it on his website. I'm betting he made it all up for the attention.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 4:42 pm

wow. I've never even heard of this guy before today.
It's curious, though, that the Flyer linked to his website twice while slamming him. Doesn't that defeat the Flyer's purpose, and forward TM's?
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 5:10 pm

reports of another dust up at Lebonheur today. This is just crazy.
saispas, they showed the black woman detective on the first 48 walking from LeBonheur when they were talking about police presence.

Now Godwin is on TV talking about the blog photos.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 5:59 pm

What happened at LeBonheur, Alisa?

I cannot say enough about how low this Thaddeus Matthews freak is.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 6:33 pm

http://bp2.blogger.com/_1ATnOmiGPsQ/R9DNTVe7sNI/AAAAAAAAC6o/SXjzeiZDWN A/s400/P1010736.JPG

"You people were warned time and time again, not to come into the latino areas and harass, rob or intimidate.I told you about the black boy robber who was found in the dumpster with his throat cut for robbing our people but you would not listen.Now you would have a group of people try to do these things en mass. This very same group must pay the price from the oldest to the youngest!Negro stay in the negro area to do crime. White people stay in the white area to do crime. Come into the latino areas to do crime and you face the machete! It will follow you back to your homes and your beds and your children. Your police can do nothing. "

MS-13
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 6:36 pm

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read in my fucking life. I would laugh if it didn't piss me off so bad.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 6:47 pm

It's curious, though, that the Flyer linked to his website twice while slamming him.

I don't think the link is really an endorsement, more of a "look at this shit" sort of thing. Saves you the time of googling it.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 7:28 pm

What happened at LeBonheur, Alisa?

Don't know, but two units of the TACT squad showed up at LeBonheur today, and the other day there was some kind of related-to-the-kids disturbance. I think that was the day after they were sent there.
Also, yesterday, there was some kind of weird thing with the sister of Dotson. She was at the CJC being interviewed and received a phone call on her cell phone that was originating from her apartment. Her apartment was supposed to be empty, and no one should have been there. It was "breaking news" as police and TACT units swarmed the apartment, but they found nothing.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 7:37 pm

more of a "look at this shit" sort of thing. Saves you the time of googling it.

still though, how can you slam the guy for posting the pictures if you are just going to help spread the word all over the internet. he's got more free advertising in the last 3 hours than eve in his whole life on the web i bet. it's fucked. the news should have just kept quiet about that shit the way they kept quiet about how bad the fucking deal was to begin with. now, after watchin the news, most folks are just going to go online and hit his site. it's like rubbernecking at the scene of a car crash. dumbfucks.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 8:38 pm

I think TM 's reporting is great. It takes balls to report that kind of stuff. And the people have the right to know ya know. Beats the hell out of the CA.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 8:51 pm

i agree that people have the right to know what they choose to know. . but i also think it's pretty hypocritical to bash TM and then advertise his website. it has nothing to do with my opinion of thaddeus, which i'm not even sure how i feel about it except a. i wish i wouldn't have looked that the pictures and b. the first thing that comes up on his website is a warning, which i guess, makes it the fault of mine and everyone else that we even looked at it.

i do however, question the validity of the website. yes, it's quite possible this was gang related. it ain't brain surgery to figure out it is drug related. it's a fucking tragedy is what it is and unfortunately i have allowed the whole goddamned thing effect my thinkin about what it's like to live in memphis.

but am i goin anywhere? hell no!
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 8:52 pm

Beats the hell out of the CA.

yes. and the fuckin local news.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 8:58 pm

how can you slam the guy for posting the pictures if you are just going to help spread the word all over the internet.

That article was in reference to him publicizing the confession of the guy who shot the Barlett police chief, nothing to do with the Lester St. shootings. The Flyer article was critical of TM and the CA for supporting TM.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 9:01 pm

i am mainly talkin about the 5 o clock news tonight. and Godwin's press conference
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 9:46 pm

saw this in the comments for the photo...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I said in an earlier post, Thank God you are not a MD Thad. You don't know shit about post mortem and causes of death. How many dead bodies have you seen? Just bullshit hype. Quit trying to paint a picture with your busted ass paint brush and jacked up colors.

Dirk Diggler Ex MPD and proud of it!

9:16 AM

???????????????????????????????????????
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 9:46 pm

I think TM 's reporting is great.

The problem that I see with his "reporting" is much of it seems made up in his mind as he sits blogging all day. Not to mention, his grammar, spelling and syntax is horrendous. Mine isn't great but I am not insisting to be some kind of journalist.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 9:48 pm

Dirk Diggler Ex MPD and proud of it!

Saw that too and just thought, "Another lonely message board addict who fancies himself possessing a large penis."
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 10:05 pm

HA!
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 10:33 pm

The problem that I see with his "reporting" is much of it seems made up in his mind as he sits blogging all day. Not to mention, his grammar, spelling and syntax is horrendous. Mine isn't great but I am not insisting to be some kind of journalist

man. i've only been around this board for a little while and it's pretty sporadic anyhow, but is he (diggler) really that big of a dumbass?

ha! thanks for the comic relief!
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 12:18 pm

they arrested a family member last night... announcement at 3pm.

yikes.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 1:52 pm

Jessie Dotson’s conflict with his brother started soon after the man’s release from prison, records show. In January, Cecil Dotson called police to his house on Lester, claiming that his brother Jessie had robbed and threatened him.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 2:14 pm

It's horseshit. As he is not a professional reporter, he has no professional responsibility to get the facts straight or to answer to his employer. If some asshole who worked at the CA printed those autopsy pictures or ruined a homicide case because they printed the unreleased interrogation of an accused murderer, they would lose their job and would have their reputation ruined and be unemployable. It's okay if somebody wants to be some sort of Internet crank and post a bunch of crack pot ideas but when his loose cannon "reporting" starts negatively influencing people's lives, somebody has got to step in (like busting him up MS-13 style).
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 3:44 pm

From the updated press conference story:

The affidavit states that one of the surviving children was interviewed and identified Jessie Dotson as the culprit. Dotson later admitted committing the crimes, it states.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 3:56 pm

he problem that I see with his "reporting" is much of it seems made up in his mind as he sits blogging all day. Not to mention, his grammar, spelling and syntax is horrendous. Mine isn't great but I am not insisting to be some kind of journalist.

have you read the commercial appeal lately? it's really not that much better. but at least they don't do "loose cannon journalism" and he really should not have posted those pictures.

and then suggesting that it was a gang responsible for it only causes fear and irrationality and eventually, some other incident will happen that will cause some sort of "racial" b.s. what if someone had read that site thinking that mexican gangs were ultimately responsible and then started shit with any mexican in the neighborhood? it'd be extremely ugly. we already have enough problems in memphis and didn't need for him to open THAT can of worms. there's enough prejudice around as it is.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 3:59 pm

If some asshole who worked at the CA printed those autopsy pictures or ruined a homicide case because they printed the unreleased interrogation of an accused murderer, they would lose their job and would have their reputation ruined and be unemployable.

not to mention that they might be slapped with criminal charges - interference of the investigation; cops hate it when you step on their job and it also makes the DA's job harder. you lose
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 7:23 pm

what in the living fuck is wrong with some one that would slay a motherfucking brother and his loved ones. what the fuck is wrong with this world?goddamn this is so disheartening.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 8:20 pm

Sick sick fucker. I cannot believe there is a child who has to know it was his uncle (whom he only could have met 4 weeks ago as he was in prison for the last 14 years) did this and now he has to live with this memory for the rest of his life. Counseling and therapy for this? JESUS.

and then suggesting that it was a gang responsible for it only causes fear and irrationality

This blogger is only in this "reporting" game for his own self-interest and his stated platform of (no shit, Willie sucks) hatin' on Willie and how Willie has brought the city down and how Willie and his cronies can be blamed for what happened on Lester Street because it was obviously his negligence that led to this Central American gang coming in and murdering Our Childrens. Fuck that guy. The CA sucks but it doesn't approach this guys irresponsibility.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 8:59 pm

You must have missed the last election when he was 100% behind the mayor.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 9:07 pm

i'm so fucking speechless right now. all we can do is pray that therapy, counseling, church or what ever can help the survivors of this mess rise above and grow up to take more action then herrington, thaddeus or who the fuck ever ever has to make this a better world to live in. this is a fucking tragedy and i hate to say that it really has an effect on me and the way i feel about living in memphis and really anywhere else. given that this was a family affair, it could have happened anywhere. but i'll tell you one thing, memphis better stand the fuck up and do something about the crime in this town. i'm sure i speak for most of us when i say i'm tired of being scared to walk down the street at night. there is no reason i should be afraid to walk less than a block to see a show at the hi tone without wondering if i should have a weapon myself. what the hell are we gonna do as a public who has something to say with no wonder as to what to DO. action! action! action! .
that's my memphis state basket ball mimosa fueled soapbox. i'm through.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 9:10 pm

You must have missed the last election when he was 100% behind the mayor.

Yeah, I did; I don't live there right now. But I remember him from his Recall Willie campaign:

http://memphis.about.com/od/governmentandpolitics/a/herenton.htm
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 9:11 pm

I'm not asking this to be facetious, or naive, or like that...but, how do people go this wrong? How do people go so wrong that they torture children?

I hate to repeat myself, but...

Britney, hon, it's inexplicable. Not understandable. I can't begin to even understand how this happens. And, happens here...
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 9:13 pm

the problematic thing is that there are too many folks out there who make uneducated decisions at the ballot box. voting for mayor herenton is contrary to what most of the folks voting for him believe in. the viewpoint that they have is mostly that they want a BLACK mayor. that's fine and all, but they don't see beyond the race issue. he's fed the voting populace with fears of disenfranchisement, and then done so many things that are detrimental to the black community and to the city in general while they have these blinders on. all they can see is this black vs. white issue when it should be the people of memphis vs. greedy politicians issue.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 9:17 pm

Britney, I am not saying it isn't ridiculous (the necessary fear of walking to a show alone for one block), but I am the only one who has ALWAYS felt this fear in Midtown Memphis? I would drive from our house on Stonewall less than three blocks to Antenna for years. Never would I think to walk it.

Doesn't mean I am so sick of having to think about all the ways my life has to change moving back home; I am glad to do it and I can't wait to be home, but I am frustrated with all the extra bullshit, such as thinking about what kind of dog we might have to get and how much ADT systems are and where we are putting the Vespa every night and should I even bring my bikes home...it sucks.
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 10:01 pm

Since I've had some time on my hands lately, I've been home with the t.v. on in the background. Everyday it seems there has been at least one arson and one stabbing and one shooting or home invasion somewhere in town that is "Breaking News." It seems to be happening daily. And they are not concentrated in one area. Hickory Hill, Frayser, Cordova, Midtown ...it goes on and on. I'm dumbfounded. I mean every single day since the end of January, there is a daily list of major violent crimes. Is this typical? Is it worse than before? Or is it actually even worse than is reported in the media?
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 12:52 pm

I think there is a lot that doesn't get reported. I hear gunshots near my house a lot, and I used to watch for it on the news. I once went to a CY neighborhood meeting to see what was up, even though most of the noise comes from a bordering neighborhood. A CA reporter there told me that the reason those shootings (across Lamar) don't get reported is because they are so common that they are not newsworthy. He drove his point home by making up a quote about the crimes inside the CY borders and attaching my name to it.
J, have you ever timed the breaking news segments? The list of violent crimes seems to last ten minutes sometimes, before they can even get to the regular news. I think that might be new. I never noticed it before
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 12:56 pm

I can assure you; even though the crime rate down here is SO much lower than there, that is all that is on our news also. It is very typical. I think on some level, we crave being frightened. its makes society feel alive somehow.
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 1:15 pm

TM may not be the most credible individual but at least somebody is sayin somethin....
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 1:18 pm

TM totally missed the mark on the Mexican gang connection.
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 8:19 pm

um, yeah. whoops.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®