Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / A.C. in Midtown Schnucks
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 10:05 pm

not the grindcore band fronted by the fat guy who had a stroke but the county mayor.

He shops for groceries in a suit.
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 10:13 pm

seen him there before, too. i like his style & demeanor.

yep.
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 3:48 am

Living Colour is my Favorite Black Metal Band.
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 6:07 am

go see him schmoozing at the Tea shoppe on Monroe - they LOVE him there. Scared the shit outta me the first time I saw him come it - you would have thought it was the President or something.
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 8:30 am

seen him there before, too. i like his style & demeanor.

He likes to go on Sunday nights - at least, he used to. I think I've seen him 3 - 4 times there. Always says hi.
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 10:32 am

I saw him at Walgreen's on McLean and Union- in a gorgeous suit. That man has such charisma. He smiled at me and said "hi". I just kinda giggled outta nervousness. Not sure why...
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 10:33 am

I just kinda giggled outta nervousness. Not sure why...

I saw him at the fish restaurant in C/Y. He was very nice and spoke with me, but yeah...he gets me all fluttery.
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 10:37 am

oh, and at first I thought this was a thread about air-conditioning.

I think he makes all the ladies get butterflies in their stomachs.
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:40 pm

He's at Starbucks on Union and McLean every weekday morning around 7:30. He smiles and tells everyone good morning, and then sits down and reads the NY Times.
And yes, he is all about the charisma.
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 7:53 pm

When I saw A.C. on the thread, I was hoping it was Alex!!!
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 10:30 pm

last time i saw him in schnucks he had a big guy (maybe a bodyguard?) pushing his cart and picking things off the shelf for him. thought it was kinda weird.

maybe he was hurt or something, but it was strange watching him point and bigman pick it and put it in the cart.
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 8:07 am

he had a big guy (maybe a bodyguard?) pushing his cart and picking things off the shelf

That is his bodyguard and he's always with him
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®