Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Nate the Rat on the scene!
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 4:11 am

Who's that talking about an oxygen tank exploding in Midtown on the Channel 5 News? He sure looks familiar... hmmm.... taxi driver Nathan Whitlock got lots of screen time! NATE THE RAT in the flesh!
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 5:16 am

Dang. Wish I'd seen that. He's been on the news more times than anyone I've ever known. My grandmother records them all.
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 7:14 pm

I saw that! He had his "Nate Ramone" jacket on.
Are you related to "The Rat" Ashley?
Whitlock
Posted: Jan 9, 2008 12:56 am

Yeah. Remember the "who are you related to that's famous?" thread? I'll bet he's youtubed it by now. I'm gonna look for it.
Posted: Jan 9, 2008 3:30 am

Are you related to "The Rat" Ashley?

Dude, we've been over this, like, a million times at practice. Remember all those times we surprised Richard with the news?
Posted: Jan 9, 2008 5:33 pm

Pleez tell the tale of Nate the Ratt.
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Remember all those times we surprised Richard with the news?

I never pay attention.
Posted: Feb 6, 2013 4:24 pm

Posted: Feb 6, 2013 4:25 pm

Posted: Feb 6, 2013 4:27 pm

Not good news for Nate The Rat...

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2013/jan/28/fire-damages-boarding -house-and-upholstery-shop/

Nate Whitlock, a 53-year-old musician who identified himself as professional wrestler "Nate the Rat," lives in one of the upstairs apartments. He said he was on his way home from buying groceries to make curry chicken for dinner when he heard about the fire on the radio.

"I turned the corner and my place is on fire. An inferno," said an emotional Whitlock, still holding a plastic grocery bag with canned goods. "Burned up everything I ever worked for ... This is hard times and trouble here."
Posted: Feb 6, 2013 4:36 pm

Man, that sucks.
Posted: Feb 7, 2013 2:39 pm

Isn't he Bobby Whitlock's brother?
Posted: Feb 7, 2013 7:50 pm

That he be.

Miss Faye to the rescue???
Posted: Feb 8, 2013 1:18 pm

If you ever met Nate, he would make sure that you knew this.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®