Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Finally, something fun at a Grizz game...
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 6:00 am

Woman showing her tits on the big screen during Mazola Dance Moves Hall of Fame. 600 comatose, uptight fans simultaneously gasp in horror.

The Grizz are a snoozefest again this year. The Grizz security harassed & scolded some teenagers sitting in front of me for cheering too enthusiastically for the Grizz. Fun stuff, this big time entertainment!
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 4:28 pm

I gasped, but it was out of joy.
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 8:32 pm

she was in the jack daniels bar at half, LOADED. she asked my friend, eric, if she could make out with him, naturally he said yes. Pretty hot chick. She was from st. Thomas. Saw her friend after the game and she said that they banned her from the Fed Ex forum
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 9:55 pm

From elisavoie blog:

In case you have not heard, at last night's Grizzlies game there was a little incident where a female fan flashed the crowd while on the jumbo tron during the "Mazola Moves, Dance Hall of Fame." The woman was taken off the video screen as soon as she exposed her breasts, but apparently someone was offended enough to file a complaint and the woman was arrested. Listen, I'm not saying that we should just ignore something like this, but I don't see a need to arrest the woman. Kick her out of the game? Yes definitely, but take her to jail, come on. I am not a parent so I can't speak for any parent who had a child at the game, but it just seems to me when you look at what kids can see on most television shows today, most kids have seen worse than a woman showing her breasts for about a half of a second on a video board. We have just gotten a little too sensitive in this pc world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------

By the way, Fox13 is running a story at 5 and I will be posting the mugshot and video footage.
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 10:51 pm

The real question is, "where can we see the hooters in question?"
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 10:53 pm

We have just gotten a little too sensitive in this pc world.

Really, what's all the fuss? It was probably just a wardrobe malfunction.
Posted: Dec 19, 2007 5:52 pm

She was waaaaaaaaaaasted. Trashed. I think arresting her, might prevent things like this from happening. I honestly don't think its appropriate for children who were SITTING AROUND her to be exposed to such and she probably should be arrested. Indecent exposure is indecent exposure. It would be different if the game was 18 and over, but it wasn't. Indecent exposure has NOTHING to do with being PC.
Posted: Dec 19, 2007 8:32 pm

True. Kids should never see breasts under any circumstances.

THE HORROR!
Posted: Dec 19, 2007 8:50 pm

who's gonna bust the grizz for impersonating an nba team? Talk about indecent exposure...
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 4:26 am

the Grizz pulled it out tonight!! It was ugly, but it worked.

no b(. )( .)bs though :/
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 4:41 pm

they killed the Mazola Dance Moves due to that "move." wouldn't expect it on saturday, either.

good win, though. san antonio was playin' some GRIZZLIE BALL!
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 5:04 pm

yeah, FINALLY a last second WIN rather than the other way around. been awhile. but shit....blow a 28 point lead?!?!?!?
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 5:06 pm

yeah it was some serious wtf-ness.

That Miller kid was kind of on fire though.
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 6:12 pm

what did they end up charging that girl with?

i hope it wasn't anything that requires her to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life.
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 10:00 pm

i hope it wasn't anything that requires her to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life.

I do. Then I can look her up.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 1:49 am

She was charged with a misdemeanor for indecent exposure, but the judge laughed it out of court.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 2:20 am

Free Grizz tix for da judge! Order on the court! Justice for all!

Raspberries to the Grizz on this one. Anyone complaining should get automatic refunds. The atmosphere in the grizz home court in the last 2 years has been akin to a morgue and the grizz (players, mgmt., security, music, "promotion" dept. etc.) are to blame. This gal should be hired as head of entertainment. The price charged vs. value of entertainment received are worlds apart. Grizz charge out of this world prices and deliver 3rd tier entertainment. Last year's bands were unbearable and the in between timeout activities are kindergarden level entertainment.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 2:37 am

I wanna bribe a camera person to go inside the men's room during !/2 time and put that up on the Jumbotron. I went to a grizzlie's game restroom visit just after half time and there at least 4 liquor bottles left in there.I still had mine.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 4:15 pm

Memphis has an NBA team?
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 4:18 pm

Oh yeah, did anybody notice that for a while the two thread on top of the Memphis board were "Finally, something fun at a Girzz game..." and "grizz mascot has lymphoma"?

Lymphoma: More fun than the Grizzlies.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 5:17 pm

and "grizz mascot has lymphoma"?

"You've gotta nip this thing,
nip it in yhe bud I tell ya!"
Q: Barney Fife
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 9:00 pm

How in the hell can it be legal for half the population to take off their shirt in public and be illegal for the other half ? If that ain't discrimination , I don't know what is. After all it's only the woman's nipples that are considered indecent and since both males and females have them..............?
Posted: Dec 26, 2007 3:44 am

good point foreskin. and babies get to drink from em too. wtf is up with that.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®