Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / the new Mo Money Taxes commercial is out...
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 5:20 am

same cast of characters, different plot...with a miami hustler movie-preview theme, I dunno if I get it.
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 2:40 pm

What channels do you watch? I have yet to see this advertised during "Girlfriends".
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 2:59 pm

i think it comes on during moesha
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 3:31 pm

i caught it!

dunno if i get it, either.
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 5:18 pm

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 5:26 pm

supermayne!
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 7:31 pm

From what I can understand it has some sort of urban theme, and I know I heard something about hot wings.
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 7:49 pm

I first saw one of these at a Hotel in east Memphis where I was staying because our gas had been turned off and it was January. I think I also had the flu, but even in such miserable circumstances, Mo Money was quality commercial entertainment.
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 2:36 am

What's up with those rising utility and food prices, anyway?
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 5:44 am

The Fashion Corner Men's Store on Chelsea ad with Jay Blackfoot shopping and running into James Alexander and another member of the Barkays with ther manager is much more entertaining.
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 6:20 pm

what about the Grand theft autoish "If you ever get hurt in a wreck,(In a Wreck) and you really, really need a check." lawyer.
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 6:47 pm

Jesus christ! I had no idea such bizarre confusing commercials existed!
That shit's awesome!
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 10:24 pm

uhleesha is cool cause she's down with the metal crowd
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 10:29 pm

and I know I heard something about hot wings.

and watermellons too.
Posted: Dec 15, 2007 12:55 am

I'm completely confused - especially with the Superman reference. From what I understand, and in reference to that song "Crank Dat," which I believe is the background music to that commercial, "Superman" is when a bunch of guys ejaculate all over a chick's back and then slap a sheet on it so it looks like a cape when she stands up. So... that white guy is gonna go all Superman on that other guy? Uhh... So yeah, a little confused here.

On a related note, 2nd place at my school's talent contest (which jerryd and I of course went to) went to the Souljas with their dance routine to none other than "Crank Dat." It was the cleaned-up version, ie, "ohh" instead of "hoe."
Posted: Dec 15, 2007 1:13 am

On a related note, 2nd place at my school's talent contest

You know, the sad thing about that contest was that this kid got up on stage with his Fender and played a pretty good version of "Walk, Don't Run" and he didn't finish in the top three. He was in the fifth or sixth grade.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®