Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / What's up with the Scientologists?
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 7:26 am

Their joint on Central is up for sale.
Has Xenu called them all home?
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 2:45 pm

They are all down here...just opened a Celebrity Centre 10 blocks away, right across the street from the Homeless Park.
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 5:39 pm

Not enough gullible celebtards here. They couldn't pay the note.
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 6:43 pm

I thought Isaac Hayes was bankrolling the whole thing. I want to go on a day off and undergo their evaluation process.
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 7:49 pm

when I first moved to Memphis a buddy and I were biking down Central and stopped there. A guy walking out to his car in the driveway stopped us and asked what we were doing. 'Just curious, bro. You have a pamphlet or something?' He looked at us like we were suicide bombers.

wasn't Lisa Marie a major contributor?
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 8:22 pm

when I first moved to Memphis a buddy and I were biking down Central and stopped there

A guy that rides with another guy on their bikes alone means they're "partners", not "buddies"
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 9:17 pm

I remember when Isaac Hayes opened his club and Lisa Marie, Jenna Elfman and Juliette Lewis came to the opening and they were all on Action News 5...they looked so fucking loaded. There was no way they were straight, NO WAY.
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 10:36 pm

Isaac Hayes
Drinks and drives. Used to come up to sheridan's to get frozen quarts of vanilla and he usually had an open beer with him.
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 10:58 pm

there was no life-long commitment, so I felt that "buddy" was the proper distinction.
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 11:14 pm

every time I see Lisa Marie she looks doped to the gills.
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 11:17 pm

And how often do you see Lisa Marie?
Yeah...she looks dope. Oh...doped.

I actually feel kind of bad for Lisa Marie. I wish she'd just been left in peace to follow in her dad's footsteps. I mean, think of how it must be to be her.
And if I see that THS about Elvis's last days and hear Linda Thompson call her "snickerdoodle" one more time I will just cry.
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 11:32 pm

just on TV and stuff... although one time when I worked at the Peabody, I had to bartend a small private party for none other than 'Cilla, Lisa Marie, her erstwhile husband Nic Cage, and their various handlers and hangers-on. It was pretty bizarre, and yeah, LM looked to be pretty twisted.
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 11:52 pm

Yeah, she looks twisted and dark. Can you imagine being "married" to Michael Jackson and Nicholas Cage? I bet NC was way meaner to her than Michael was.

She's got a freak flag to fly. Too bad she never did.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®