Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / memphis roller derby - rock n roll carnival - oct 27th
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 9:13 pm

memphis roller derby is hosting its second annual rock n roll carnival at the skate park of memphis on october 27th from 7pm til midnight.

featured bands:

organ thief
the red mollies
area 69
the vacant
and one more tba

djing by: zac solution!

admission is $10 which includes an all you can drink beer bust! we also will be having a full cash bar, pizza, tarot card readers, arm wrestling with derby girls, a wheel of torture, carnival freaks, a mechanical bull, a dunk tank and MORE!!!!
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 5:15 am

this coming weekend. no mechanical bull cuz of stupid bs. but the rest is still on. yeah!
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 5:16 am

no mechanical bull cuz of stupid bs

get the eel dude and a kiddie pool.
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 6:05 am

get the eel dude and a kiddie pool.

i dunno if derby could handle the same level of insanity that goner fests have brought. heheh. i don't think they're ready for that. hahahah. :)
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 7:58 am

i will see you then & there!!
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 8:00 am

awesome! :) it's gonna be fun.
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 1:50 pm

a drunk tank?

Probably a good idea...
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 7:48 pm

a drunk tank?

sounds like somewhere i'd be hangin out.
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 5:21 am

making a hobby horse right now for the wheel of torture's "horsey ride" punishment. heheh. made decorated some pillows for the "pillow fight" punishment too. this is gonna be a load of fun. still gotta make a paddle for the "whipping boy" punishment. we broke the paddle last halloween on some guy's butt. it was a boat oar and he kept asking for us to beat him with it. *shrugs*
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 7:38 pm

shrugs not drugs!
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 12:27 am

tomorrow!!!!
Posted: Nov 2, 2007 5:29 pm

How'd this go, Elle? I saw some pics on the MRD board...looked fun!
Posted: Nov 2, 2007 9:04 pm

it went pretty well. had an alright turnout considering how much other stuff was going on that night. :) the dunk tank did really well. glad i wasn't in it this year. hahah.
Posted: Nov 2, 2007 10:36 pm

Who was that in the tank? I didn't recognize 'em...
Posted: Nov 3, 2007 6:55 am

kinky kenevil, rolls royce, cutthroat cutie, and roxy codone. i can't remember who else did it. i'm just glad i didn't have to.
Posted: Nov 3, 2007 6:55 am

cutthroat is the hottest grandma ever. btw.
Posted: Nov 5, 2007 6:46 pm

I was looking for Cutthroat on the website and couldn't find a shot of her. Hot grandmas are hard to find.
Posted: Nov 5, 2007 7:37 pm

i can't remember who else did it

did you see those teen age boys in the tank? end of the night....

and what about greg roberson's turn at the wheel of torture. i think he enjoyed it way too much!
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 10:24 am

I would have PAID to have seen that. Damn! Got any Polaroids?

I hate that I missed the drunk tank. Maybe next time....
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®