Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Obama or Hillary?
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 2:00 am

If you HAD to choose between the two ... Just curious, as long as we're gettin' political up in here.
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 2:11 am | Edited by: Alisa

Obama.

Hillary doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning.
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 2:25 am

Sadly, America won't elect a black man or a woman (esp. one as vilified as Hillary Clinton.)

Fred Thompson will be our next president because people saw him on the t.v. once.
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 2:51 am

Fred Thompson will be our next president because people saw him on the t.v. once.

I know.
I also know it's trendy to talk about moving to Canada, but I do have friends in Toronto now. Maybe they'd give me political asylum.
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 8:50 am | Edited by: joel

"If you HAD to choose between the two ... "

...depends on how many bullets I have.
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 3:16 pm

I also know it's trendy to talk about moving to Canada

if i'm gonna talk, i'm talking australia
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 3:45 pm

I wish Bill Richardson had a better chance.

I can't even speculate on choosing between Clinton and Obama right now. It's too depressing.
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 4:06 pm

Sadly, America won't elect a black man or a woman
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 5:35 pm

But they might should elect a crazy old man. (who rules btw)

otherwise it's Bloomberg or bust.

it's just too bad he ain't running [yet...]
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 5:59 pm

Hillary will be the next president. She's already been hand picked by the powers that be. You didn't really think they'd let YOU PEOPLE decide did you? The sad thing is, nothing will change. It's just a different face.
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 6:07 pm

Ointment or suppository?
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 6:15 pm

Well, if Bill could be involved again that would probably be a good thing, relatively speaking. Probably starighten out the economy and figure a way to get out of Iraq and repair our standing around the world. (They could throw in some health-care coverage too if it wouldn't kill them.)
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 7:48 pm

Still waiting (in vain) for a Paul/Kucinich ticket.
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 8:11 pm

Lee Harvey Oswald!
All the way in 2008 Baby!
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 10:35 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

It doesn't matter, because Hillary was anointed even before the 2004 election. The job now is to formulate the strategy to make it somehow plausible for a harridan with over 50% negative opinion becoming president.

Barak Hussein Obama won't stand a chance after he's treated to the same examination as the other candidates.
It's all about the oligarchy.

Bush>Clinton>Bush>Clinton
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 10:41 pm

I hate it that the presidential race starts so fucking early any more.

I'm still holding out a foolish hope that Gore will run. Of the people in the race, I like Edwards the best right now. I used to like Obama, but he turned out to be too milquetoast.
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 10:54 pm

for a harridan with over 50% negative opinion becoming president.

well...not harridan, but this happened with Willie! Egomaniacal asshole with over 50% negative opinion...
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 11:43 pm

I think Obama squeezes out a primary victory or two and gets momentum for the nom. The Repubs are stuck with Big Love (Romney) or the drag queen Guiliani. Fred's got too many negatives: trophy wife, doesn't go to church, prolife, okay with gays (Liz Cheney's one of his campaign managers) for the fundies. But I really don't know shit. Just guessing.
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 12:14 am | Edited by: Will

prolife

how is this a neg. for the GOP nomination? I was kind of thinking Guiliani was going to have a tough go of it for being pro-choice (or has he recanted?)

but I really don't know shit, either.

it's going to be a weird one... mormons, blacks with an actual snow-ball's chance in hell of getting the Dem nomination, womens, allegedly pro-choice, pro-gay Republicans etc.
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 1:24 am

Will, you're right. All these fucktards got me confused. Wonder if they're they prolife for l'il gay babies?
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 1:25 am

Hilary will be the candidate and if she is wise, she will choose Obama as a running mate and then go on Oprah every week for a year. John Edwards reminds me of someone running for CBHS class prez.
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 2:04 am

John Edwards reminds me of someone running for CBHS class prez.

How can this be true? John Edwards like poor people.
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 2:10 am

He pretends to like poor people...just like the brothers tell them to do.
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 2:14 am

Where's my "Poverty Sucks" poster from Spencers?
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 2:19 am

I don't know, I am just looking for the one with the tennis girl wearing no panties lifting her skirt is--Ryan adores that one.
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 2:25 am

she will choose Obama as a running mate and then go on Oprah every week for a year.
No shit. Now that's a plan.
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 2:34 am

I am telling you--Oprah can win this election for these people. Currently, Oprah is very anti-Hils and wants Obama to win the primary. Ain't gonna happen. Everyone needs to stratagize Rove-style on this to win.

I heard Fred Thompson is boring the shit out of everyone in Iowa. He sucks.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®