Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Yoga in Midtown?
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 6:27 pm

Looking for a good place to go to a yoga class once or twice a week.

I have some experience from college, but not much. Looking for a place close by. I live at Kimbrough Towers just off Union.

Anyone go to Midtown Yoga?
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 7:01 pm

Yeah, Midtown Yogo provides a good service. There are lots and lots of teachers so if you don't like one then you have plenty of options. They have about three or for 'pay what you can' classes a week, which is really nice. The thing I like about them is if you do buy class coupons, they don't expire. For a yoga studio, it's relatively unpretentious.

If you go and it's not your thing, there's one downtown, a new one on Overton Park called Evergreen Yoga, the oldest one is off Summer ave and one there's one in Brookhaven circle. There's certainly no shortage.
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 10:54 pm

also, there's a new yoga studio that will be opening in the next couple of months, right behind the belmont @ poplar & mendenhall. breathe yoga, i think, is the name of it. a friend of mine who's a teacher at midtown is opening it.
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 11:05 pm

My girlfriend goes to Midtown yoga three days a week. Wed, Fri. nights and Sunday morning are pay what you can. Seems like a good deal. She loves it.
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 11:19 pm

YOGO!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®