Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Murphy's...dont ask for water or a PA
Posted: Aug 7, 2007 8:20 pm

Murphy's might not let you use the PA if you book a show there....Benny might not "feel like turinng it on" nor will he let you use it...You know the technical, complicated electronics knowledge of an "on" switch and "level"(0 is the lowest 10 is the highest). Dont touch it! I dont care if your band "sings"....fuck you , you aint using MY PA in MY BAR. You will have to go out and find your own PA. Also dont order a water, FUCK YOU YOU DESIGNATED DRIVING SON OF A BITCH...GET THE FUCK OUT!
Posted: Aug 7, 2007 8:26 pm

oh this is going to be good.
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 1:12 pm | Edited by: Miss Faye

I hate when people act like shits when you ask for a water. I even tip on water. Haters.
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 4:27 pm | Edited by: Windy

I hate when people act like shits when you ask for a water. I even tip on water. Haters.

ditto
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 4:51 pm

Gone are the days of Quinn manning the PA. As a bonus, he'd even sing your songs for you.
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 4:55 pm

I almost got into a fight with a bartender at Alex's over this exact thing. I didn't go back for years.
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 6:48 pm

First of all...

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about- again.

The policy we have tried to implement is shows during the week need to bring your own PA, or if we can get $50 for sound man and PA rental.

I think by now every one knows that Quinn has taken another job during the week at night. I wish we could get him every night.

If the PA gets trashed- then NO ONE gets the benefit of having decent sound.

I have another job and cannot be there every night til 4 a.m.

The fucking Armory charges $50 and nobody says shit.

As for the water, no clue what you are talking about. We sling more free water than any bar in town.

But, do you think bars pay the rent, MLG&W, licenses and permits, insurance, cost of goods, payroll, etc. by serving free water all night?

As for you Joe Chopper- go cry somewhere else.

Haters always try to get shit started.

I and my staff have always supported local music and its fans.

If you want to take the time to discuss any objections to our operation in a civil manner I will be happy to listen. Any one can call me @ 901-277-0612.

As for just trying to get shit started- I've gone through this back-stabbing bullshit before and...

Na na na na na- you don't phase me a bit you little bitch!
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 6:53 pm

and as far as your supposed quotes in your post above-

NO ONE ever said ANY of that crap.

You need to watch what the fuck you say.
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 7:05 pm

Username Joe Chopper
Registration date Apr 18, 2005, 10:44 pm
Total Number of Topics 3
Total Number of Replies 58

Latest topics posted

Murphy's...dont ask for water or a PA
The Memphis Flyer-hunka shit
Murphy's...dont go!!!!!

Hm, I think some one has a crush on us!!!
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 8:10 pm

The policy we have tried to implement is shows during the week need to bring your own PA, or if we can get $50 for sound man and PA rental.

Is this policy explained to the booker(s) when the show is set up?

Charging $50 for soundman/PA usage is totally fair.

The reason that I'm even posting here is that I've been approached via e-mail by no less than two local musicians re: getting coverage of this issue in the Flyer.

After reading this thread, I'm not going to follow up with that idea. There's obviously two sides to this story.....and after thinking on it for a sec, it's a story that probably doesn't need to take up space in the Flyer, nor is this something that I want to get in the middle of.
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 8:15 pm

50 bucks is cheap for a PA...if the PA is decent it's a bargain.
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 8:59 pm

With all due respect:

An invitation to discuss objections in a civil manner will probably not get you far when using rampant obscenities and calling people "little bitches".

Furthermore, the term "PA" is used very loosely here. Unless there's been some massive upgrade, it's some mis-matched Peavey shit and a few beer-soaked mics. If you can't be bothered to turn it on, perhaps you shouldn't host bands. Anyone who can operate a simple stereo can utilize a setup like that effectively.

Let's think about this. You want $50 to walk across the room, hit one switch and string up a couple mics -- fuck! That's an awesome amount of money considering the very small investment in time and gear. Where can I put in a job application? I can do that while still holding down all my current gigs. It's right down the street after all, and I've got a mortgage to pay.

If you'd like to resolve the problem, I'd be happy to consult with you for FREE to set a limiter on your system so that these "haters" won't be able to trash your gear if they were to try.

I'm not trying to be shitty or confrontational, but Murphy's is one of very few places where young bands can get on stage and throw a party. Your business rides on making it easy and fun for them, and I'm willing to help with that if you'd like.
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 9:14 pm

NO ONE ever said ANY of that crap.

You need to watch what the fuck you say.

didnt say they were quotes verbatim, but you did throw people out for wanting water...what if that was their reason for wanting water? Fucking sell bottled water if you feel you are losing money on the "water drinkers". The few times I go to your bar I always see a patron being abused WAY beyond what is necessary for whatever indescresion or what you percieve as an indescrecion. All the bands and people Monday night were easy going people who dont cause trouble that warrants being treated like shit and/or kicked out.

How much does the Buccaneer charge for their PA(only using the Bucc as an example because of the venue size and equipment)? Nada, nothing...
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 9:30 pm

Where can I put in a job application?

Same here. I'd take $50 for 5 minutes of "work." Hell, I'll show up at 8:00, turn on 3 mics, and be back at 3:00 to unplug them. Although I didn't go to sound engineer school, I think I could handle your "PA."
You should get a little portable PA like your buddies over at the Bucc and let the bands run it themselves. If your in a band that doesn't know how to use a small system like that, you have some problems. No offense but the PA at the Bucc sounds better than your system anyway. If not let Joel set some limiters on your system and flip on a switch every night.
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 10:21 pm

I have limiters/ compressors in place.

It's not a mixed-matched Peavey piece of shit system.

You can't just "set it and forget it"- different singers require different input, not to mention the ever-so-often knocked over mic, etc.

With all due respect to every one...

Jump off of my ass for just a second.

If any of you want to help run sound, we would appreciate any support. There just has to be some one to be responsilbe for the system.

Regarless of what any one may think, I am not dripping with cash and none of this stuff grows on trees.

I don't come on here and trash talk anybody else, or there business, or how they handle themselves or there occupation.

Again, I appreciate any positive input, and always remember that I have always been a supporter as well as A LOCAL MUSICIAN myself!

I do this for the music, but we have to realize it's a business with expenses.

As for the water, I'll be happy to get a big thermos like the hi-tone if that would help during shows.

Geez Louise.
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 10:38 pm

Just bring a mega-phone like Chriss Sittel did in the Taint Skins.

ANOTHER PROBLEM SOLVED BY DTRAIN!
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 11:00 pm

I've always tried to work in some sort of PA/Soundman expense whenever I've done a show, regardless of where it was or how much work it takes to run the sound, or if the venue charges or not.....each club is different...with different policies. Then I just trade off doorman duties with my lady or a friend to even out that expense. The question remains, though...

Was the PA/Soundman policy/situation (mentioned above) explained to the booker of the show on the front end?

Conversely, no one should assume that a PA is going to be free just because of quality or issues with how much work it takes to run it.

And another thing that I don't get....

If Murphy's is so reviled, and continues to be such a punching bag on this board....

WHY ARE YOU BOOKING AND/OR ATTENDING SHOWS THERE?
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 11:19 pm

Cause the Bucc has gotten hippied out and the Hi-tone is too big to be a decent venue for smaller shows. Benny rules! TAKE OFF YOUR GLASSES!
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 11:30 pm

I bring my own water
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 11:37 pm

Cause the Bucc has gotten hippied out and the Hi-tone is too big to be a decent venue for smaller shows. Benny rules! TAKE OFF YOUR GLASSES!

My question was for those that complain about the place, yet continue to patronize it or book shows there, one of which you are obviously not.
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 11:44 pm

I think the people that work at Murphy's are super cool and I can't imagine Amy or Steve getting an attitude with anyone for wanting water!!

Of course, I have just known Steve for 15 years - so I could be wrong.
Posted: Aug 9, 2007 12:57 am

Hypocrites with selective memory? I think you'll be hard pressed to get a straightforward answer to that question although your first question is the most pertinent. I've grown to enjoy my Murphy's experiences even though for the longest time I wasn't a fan.
Posted: Aug 9, 2007 1:02 am

I've given up on any answers here and can't believe I spent part of my day looking for them. I really should have been focusing my energy elsewhere.
Posted: Aug 9, 2007 2:35 am

As for the water, I'll be happy to get a big thermos like the hi-tone if that would help during shows.

good idea, not that I drink water, but it's a nice courtesy, and relieves the bartender.

I had a long post examining the pros and cons of this discussion but after reading over it, I decided I really don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

I will say that it seems that the club sells more beer when it has bands than when it doesn't (why else would they do shows?) so I don't see why the clubs can't assume a little risk. Live shows are a speculative business though, and Memphis is notoriously fickle, so I can see why club owners don't wanna lose money helping out the locals. Most local bands should be glad to play for some beer (or some other mutually agreed upon exchange) and a few friends on the guest list. The club should run the door and provide sound. The club shouldn't promise anything that would hurt and the bands shouldn't expect anything the don't deserve.

yeah, whatever, this argument's older and lamer than my "yo mamma" jokes , but the water jug is a good idea though.
Posted: Aug 9, 2007 2:47 am | Edited by: SAMBEAUX

You should get a little portable PA like your buddies over at the Bucc and let the bands run it themselves. If your in a band that doesn't know how to use a small system like that, you have some problems. No offense but the PA at the Bucc sounds better than your system anyway. If not let Joel set some limiters on your system and flip on a switch every night.

It sucks trying to figure out if you have enough mics and enough cords. We (TSOT) have played there on several occasions, with a Buc employee in our band, and have still had to forage for mics and cables. I think the "room" naturally sounds better at the Buc but I can't hear shit "on stage" when I play there. I love playing there -but it's sort of a demanding venue for a band. I think that Murphy's can have great sound and also allows the bands to hear themselves -it does take a little finesse to run that shit. I thought Quinn was a great soundman and would get the best possible sound of the Murphy's house equipment. On top of that, I have seen him wade through crowds on several occasions to secure the house equipment from shitbag bar patrons.

I think the 50 dollar rental sucks having played to an empty room there on many week nights opening for some great out-of-town bands. In those cases, your lucky to give the out-of-towners anything (while forgoing any cut of the door yourself), even before having to take out fifty bucks for the house. That, coupled with the new policy of requiring a local band to open for any out-of-towners, is going to make it really hard for any unknowns passing through to get a show. I don't think I want to open up for anyone I don't know or haven't heard of with the prospect of having to dish out 50 bucks of my own at the end of the night.

I understand Benny's predicament. I don't fault him for it. I think he's right to charge the 50 bucks to pay some extra person to show up to work. Maybe if more people showed up to shows he'd sell more drinks and wouldn't have to charge the fee.

I will say that it seems that the club sells more beer

I'm not sure about this. I've seen tables of douchebags get up from watching golf on tv and leave when a band plugs in. Or maybe it was just because of miss linda.
Posted: Aug 9, 2007 4:18 am

Ahem.....I'll try this again. Maybe you missed that the problem has been unpainfully rectified above...

Just bring a mega-phone like Chriss Sittel did in the Taint Skins.

ANOTHER PROBLEM SOLVED BY DTRAIN!
Posted: Aug 9, 2007 12:28 pm

Posted: Aug 9, 2007 2:38 pm

...having played to an empty room there on many week nights opening for some great out-of-town bands.

Hey, that room wasn't completely empty, I was probably there...at least most of the time. I try to be a supportive TSOT fan. Plus, yeah, y'all have played with some pretty great out-of-town bands. And with all my street cred, I still always pay the cover. Stupid street cred ain't worth shit...
Posted: Aug 9, 2007 11:10 pm

i don't think that sign on the wall that says something about all proceeds from the door go to the band should be up anymore though if you're gonna charge.
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 12:26 am | Edited by: makeshifty

I've only played Murphy's once, but we weren't allowed to use the "real" PA and had to make due with one shitty mic plugged into one shitty speaker - kind of a drag.
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 12:35 am

i wouldn't know why there's a sign saying all proceeds from the door go to the bands, anyway, since i'm sure door people, promoters, and other people have gotten money from the door. That's not up to the bar unless they're running the door- and they don't.

it's not a big deal. it's 50 bucks for a PA & someone to run it, or set up your own for shows during the week.
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 5:10 am

someone just sent me an email and told me about this thread here and i just tread thru it..... ok so--

"As for just trying to get shit started- I've gone through this back-stabbing bullshit before and...

Na na na na na- you don't phase me a bit you little bitch!"

..... um, yeah.. i was the girl who set up this show... and i assume you are calling me a "little bitch?" not cool. at all.
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 5:41 am

"

And another thing that I don't get....

If Murphy's is so reviled, and continues to be such a punching bag on this board....

WHY ARE YOU BOOKING AND/OR ATTENDING SHOWS THERE?
"

well, murphys was NOT so reviled. not by me, at least. i thought it was a cool place to see smaller indie/punk/garage/etc bands .. where the bands wouldn't lose so much money to venue costs like at a larger venue. i set up 5 shows at murphys, i think. i thought murphys was great. i never in a million years thought i would walk in there at 8 pm, with the band that had driven hours to get to the show, and be told that we could not use the pa.

the drummer in the travelling band (yellow fever) does sound at a much larger club in austin and so we called benny and talked to him about the pa and asked him if he could run it. we got benny's number from the laminated business cards he has sitting on the bar. but when the yellow fever drummer was talking to benny, benny asked him to put the batrender on the phone and then he bitched out the bartender for "letting" us call him. we got your number from your business card, benny. your bartender did not give it to us.

no one told me that we would be charged to use the pa or that we might not even get to use it, but it would have been ok to pay you $50 (i ended up paying for a pa out of my own pocket as it turned out anyway) yes, it would have been fine to pay you to run it. and you were there after all.

the band that drove in from austin could not have been more polite or sweet. everyone was really patient. i felt really embarassed and of course really responsible. also, i felt like it reflected bad on memphis in general to have something like this happen. i mean, here this band is on the way to the athens pop fest. and do i really want them to get to athens pop fest and be like, "memphis sux, don't play there" to other bands i want to see? of course not. quinn and brandon both helped out here and we ended up using seth's pa. thanks so much you guys.
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 5:47 am

Best thread ever.
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 8:56 am

bullshit.

I not only told Lea ahead of time, but Quinn knew about your specific gig.

Yes, you were cool about the $50 and you and I came to an agreement.

Quinn was sick Monday night and the bartender told you this- still Quinn said he would come in on his "death bed". In the mean time, the bartender called Seth to help out in a back up. Again, you were fine with this and said don't worry about asking Quinn to come in. You would be fine with Seth's rig.

According to the bartender, by the way, everything sounded fine.

This is all about ONE little glitch in our continued existence as an open policy venue.

I still don't understand what the big deal is.

Just because I might have been passsing through my own venue does not mean that I am at your disposal.

Yes, I have donated my time COUNTLESS evenings on sound and NEVER asked for a dime.

If I would have known ahead of time, I would have been glad to donate my time. But you can see where the confusion lies.

We appreciate your booking with us, and we only ask that every one work with us for a minute.

Everything works out in the end.

Cheers!
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 9:09 am

and no, I was not refering to you, maam, as the "little bitch".

and for the record I even appologize to "Joe Chopper".

It is not very nice to see your name mentioned in an open public forum in a negative manner without all of the facts being known.

There used to be a thing called slander that was punishable in a court of law when some one's livelihood is at stake...
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 10:07 am

look, i see where this is going. If your shitty little band can draw no more than 10 people at 5$ a head, do a private party in your band practice space. Otherwise, book a gig and expect to have a little bit of overhead. I think that most of the people bitchin' on this site have never run a business, let alone an ebay site. Bars cost money(lots); if your band sux, no one will come and you shouldn't play in public. FYI, anyone born after 1979 or so: Memphis is spoiled with great bars to play right now. Imagine if your shitty band had to play at the only one joint in town that would book local music in the '80s: the antenna club. You have no idea how good you got it...If your band is kickass, you are making tons of money for yourselves as well as the bar and not reading stupid threads like this....carry on.
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 10:22 am

P.S. Hate to flog a dead horse, but if there were ever a bar that would allow bands that have 5 (total=five) fans to play, it is Murphy's. If you want to kill the incentive for the bar to keep having those bands play, keep up your bitching. By the way, every band starts with 5 fans (or less) then grows from there. This bar allows potentially great bands to flourish. If you can't pay some dues here, then get out of the biz before it gets too expensive...no one else will give you a shot (or three). Benny: shake off da haters!
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 4:16 pm

this thread: 6.1/ 10
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 4:41 pm

this thread: 6.1/ 10

Yes but...it has potential.

It will never be as good as the Hank/YAD thread
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 4:44 pm

Never Forget.
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 6:02 pm

Best thread ever.

Megaphone time!
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 6:29 pm

[i]bullshit.

I not only told Lea ahead of time, but Quinn knew about your specific gig.

Yes, you were cool about the $50 and you and I came to an agreement.

Quinn was sick Monday night and the bartender told you this- still Quinn said he would come in on his "death bed". In the mean time, the bartender called Seth to help out in a back up. Again, you were fine with this and said don't worry about asking Quinn to come in. You would be fine with Seth's rig."

WHY are you posting all this stuff? your sweet sweet hardworking and responsible bartender amy called me herself a couple nights ago and apologized and we talked over the telephone. why can't you just call me?

i REALLY REALLY hate to air dirty laundry.... but, since you posted this stuff publicly, I'm going to have to disagree with you publicly:

1. you did not tell me ahead of time re this particular show.

2. there was no $50 agreement re this particular show.

3. i asked you thursday night about this particular show. the conversation went as follows:

i said to you that it was booked prior to your new pa agreement and i specifically asked you what the situation would be re this particular show. you did not repsond at all to me. you just looked at me. you need to get a policy and keep it straight. want me to write up a contract for you to sign with bookers and/or bands re your pa system?

4. i never said "don't worry about asking quinn to come in." i called quinn myself. he called me back and offered to come in for $50. i said ok, but then seth's pa worked out and i just paid him instead.

5. it was not your bartender who called seth. i had to sweat it out and scrounge for an hour to find a PA. brandon happened to be there and i told him what was going on. brandon called seth for me and we talked to him together.

6. if your sound person calls in sick, as the owner of the venue, knowing that you have a show scheuduled that night at your venue, is it not your responsibility to do the sound if only you and the sound person can do it? i mean, i'm just asking. but if i were the owner of the club, i would sooner run sound myself than to potentially cancel a show that made me some money.

these bands were not shitty. i took the door myself and we had about 40 people turn out on a monday night which i don't think is bad.

my band played our 1st show at murphys. i love seeing bills that have 4 or 5 bands on them and murphys lets that happen. i hate that this happened. i love your bartenders. i thought you and i were cool. i don't know what happened.
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 6:39 pm | Edited by: Highway Star

i still can't believe somebody said the buccaneer sounds better than Murphy's or for that matter any room in the world. i guess if you stand in the one spot where the stars align and you can hear everything, but that spot is not under the pa speakers (which would be front and center for the stage), it's not right behind those speakers (because the vocals are louder than anything), it's not by the bar (because you can only hear half of what the fuck is going on, it sounds like you're listening to your stereo that's in the living room while you are standing in your stairway). i mean i like the bucc because i have fun there, but to compare that bullshit p.a. and endless searching for mic's and cables to having at least a half decent p.a. in a somewhat square room is ridiculous. that said i like playing both places because it's fun. it's really the only reason to play them at all. $50 is not going to change that, and i'm pretty sure he's trying to make that temporary.
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 6:42 pm

actually, thinking about all of this now, you're right, what is the big deal. i'm sorry i brought it up. murphys is great. you staff is awesome. it's cool you allow a whole bunch of bands to play together on one bill. your venue really fills an important niche here in memphis. seriously, sincerely, Lea.
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 7:51 pm

Whenever I play at Murphy's I NEVER get any money not even a nickel.
They don't even have free beer.
Anyone who expects otherwise just dosen't know any better
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 9:10 pm

Believe it. The Bucc sounds better than Murphys.
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 11:33 pm

iv made them both suck
AND HOPE TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!
Posted: Aug 11, 2007 7:41 pm

Let's play the buccaneer next
at least it's more hospitable
Posted: Aug 11, 2007 8:05 pm

I've done probably 10 shows at Murphy's over the past two years and never had any problem whatsoever. Of course, we also draw a crowd and make a little money, so that helps ...
Posted: Aug 11, 2007 9:57 pm

the show last night was fine. no problems whatsoever.
Posted: Aug 11, 2007 10:18 pm

It is not very nice to see your name mentioned in an open public forum in a negative manner without all of the facts being known.

There used to be a thing called slander that was punishable in a court of law when some one's livelihood is at stake...

The term is "libel," but it is not libel if the statements are true.

Lea is a good friend of mine. She is by no means a regular booker of shows. She's good at it though, I think, even if she doesn't really have time for it and I have no idea how she does it. She only brings a few shows to Memphis, and they are just bands that she really loves and wants to meet and see play. I talked to her and she was mainly just upset because she really liked this band and she was embarassed when she was told that there would be no PA for her show.

Imagine if you invited one of your favorite bands to Memphis. You were looking forward to seeing them play and worked hard to arrange a show for them. Then you meet them and you all walk into the club and are told that you aren't allowed to have the PA.
Posted: Aug 11, 2007 10:31 pm

sophiasbooks, how old are you? Are you single? You come across really hot. I think you served me a whiskey two years ago. You were hot.
Posted: Aug 11, 2007 11:16 pm

http://www.zzounds.com/item--NDYPA2

Problem solved. Maybe every band should invest in one of these and eliminate the middle man. Take it with you. If you need it, great. If you don't, leave it in the van.

And I expect to get assloads of free water tonight at the show. You hear me Steve???
Posted: Aug 11, 2007 11:19 pm

never going to Murphys again got a PA in my fuckin water!
Posted: Aug 12, 2007 5:28 am

best thread ever.
Posted: Aug 12, 2007 7:22 am

What happened to the Rock 103/Bud Boogie Beach/hangin'-back-in-the-day photos on the wall next to the stage? I could stare at those for hours. AND DID!!!
Posted: Aug 12, 2007 9:03 am

man, you'd be pissed if the good old boys came and played rubber biscuit and took off with that sanctified money.

blame it on Hung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Aug 13, 2007 7:01 am

Gone are the days of Quinn manning the PA. As a bonus, he'd even sing your songs for you.
I'm still there for you on fridays and saturday nights when I don't have a gig somewhere else. In a perfect world I wouldn't have to get a "real" job and I could get you icewater and protect you from being yelled at by Benito. This is not the case. If anyone would like to become the next person to be the soundman then contact us at Murphy's or me at my myspace page. It's a really fun opportunity for someone who likes music to make extra cash. BTW there's actually a little more to it than flipping an on/off switch. Please don't insult my intelligence.
Posted: Aug 13, 2007 6:41 pm

There's not a whole hell of a lot goin on at 4 in the mornin down at Bud Boogie Beach.--------Stellar Conflict
Posted: Aug 13, 2007 10:09 pm

You don't miss your water till your WELL (aka Antenna) runs dry.
Posted: Aug 14, 2007 4:38 am

Please don't insult my intelligence.

I'm not even sure if that's possible.
Posted: Aug 14, 2007 5:48 am

I expected a wittier retort Scott. You diabolical hater!
Posted: Aug 14, 2007 4:11 pm

I see a lawsuit coming and/or a flying metal ladder
Posted: Aug 14, 2007 8:22 pm

Waiter, what's this PA doing in my water?

Why I do believe it's feeding back, sir.
Posted: Aug 14, 2007 11:50 pm

New Murphy's TV commercial!

Urban passerby: Your PA is in my water!

Sexy lady passerby: Your water is in my PA!

2 great things that go together!

Recess PAwater cups. Only available at Murphys Midtown!

HEE=HAWW!
Posted: Aug 15, 2007 12:40 am

Sherman Willmott for Mayor!
Posted: Aug 15, 2007 12:46 am

Tony De Niro for City Council!
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 4:15 am

I see a lawsuit coming and/or a flying metal ladder

funny

She is by no means a regular booker of shows. She's good at it though

thanks m, but actually i kinda am a regular booker of shows now :)
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 3:43 am

Tony De Niro for City Council!

start with the campaign. especially the contributors.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®