Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / LOOKING FOR GUY I ALMOST HIT WITH CAR AT HARLAN SHOW!!!
Posted: Jul 22, 2007 7:59 am

Hey, I wanted to put this up as an apology to the guy I nearly hit with my black VW station wagon.

Some guy, while I was driving out of the Hitone last night after Harlan T. Bobo performed, yelled at me for blocking him in at the show. I tried to call him back to make sure I didn't cause any real harm by my bad parking job [I wasn't sure; this guy was REALLY pissed over getting blocked in for 5 fucking minutes] and to tell him to chill. The middle-age, drunk asshole cut me off in speach and fucking twisted my arm [I'm 19...what a douche]. So I socked his nose [sorta' missed]. Anyway, he then attempted to choke me, so I tried to speed off.

Anyway, I put my car in park when he first approached me. So when he attacked me, I tried to put in in drive [whilst looking at the drunk old fart to make sure he wasn't about to do something else stupid].

It went in reverse, and I almost hit him and the young guy [my age?] who was pulling him off of me. I was not intentionally in reverse, I was quickly fumbling to get outa' there, and I want the younger fella' to know that. I sped off because I wasn't about to address an angry, drunk group of people who probably thought I tried to run someone over...I coulda' been scalped. Also, I didn't want anything bad to happen to my girlfriend who was in the passenger seat, and the kid who thought I was trying to hit him was beating on her window calling me a cocksucker; I wasn't about to take the time to see if he was about to break her window with anything.

I'm sure I appeared like a cocksucker, and I blocked someone's car in like a cocksucker [does that make me a cockblocker?].

But I didn't try to run anyone over like a cocksucker. I'm sorry my bad parking decision caused any drama or confusion. If anyone knows these people, please let them know what really happened. And then send that old, violent fucker to anger management.

Very sorry this all happened,
Boss Hoss B.
Posted: Jul 22, 2007 8:02 am

*[note, not her door window, but the windshield in front of her...she just corrected me about that...all I had in my mind was arms beating on glass near her head, perhaps with something in the hands of those arms that could break said glass]
Posted: Jul 22, 2007 8:43 am

I coulda' been scalped
I don't know what happened.
I didn't see any of this.
I don't know what you're talking about.

But if you need some scalping action,
My family was pretty good at it,
"back in the day".
Never tried it myself.
But some of the old olds
told me how to really
"make a head shine".
They learned it from the Dutch, first.
Holler.
Posted: Jul 22, 2007 3:28 pm

Oh, that was me.

No really, that sounds scary. Yikes!
Posted: Jul 22, 2007 4:29 pm

Reason for "Why you shouldn't drink on the Internet" no. 147: Bad, beligerent, meaningless poetry.
Posted: Jul 22, 2007 5:03 pm | Edited by: Rumpleforeskin

Cops were called . Pretty sure tag number was given to them. Look forward to a knock on your door today.
Posted: Jul 22, 2007 5:26 pm

I'm not sure calling someone a drunk asshole, drunk old fart, or violent fucker is much of an apology - but good luck with that!!
Posted: Jul 22, 2007 6:16 pm

to all the girls I leered at last night: I'm sorry. You probably didn't notice because I'm pretty stealth, but I apologize all the same.

Not that this is any kind of excuse, but I was out of town for work and haven't really talked to cute girls in over a month.

*I will try not to let it happen again.

(* this is most likely a falsehood)
Posted: Jul 22, 2007 6:18 pm

I am also sorry for asking Harlan to "sign my boob" outside the Hi Tone.
Posted: Jul 22, 2007 6:34 pm

No apologies to the old dude who likes to fight kids, just the younger guy who was mere feet away from having broken feet. Old guy can can suck a tailpipe [ain't I clever?].
Posted: Jul 22, 2007 7:25 pm | Edited by: Vinyl Ritchie

I almost hit a dude at the corner of Poplar and Tucker last night as he drunkenly tried to cross the street...he was clear of my car, but dude was SO drunk he lost his bearings and balance and did that put your leg high in the air thing as to reclaim your balance and when he did that he stumbled backwards and then seemed really concerned he was going to drop his Harlan CD...luckily I stopped in time and he proceeded to make his way across Tucker only to stumble and fall off the curb...PARTY!
Posted: Jul 23, 2007 4:30 pm

Much party.
Posted: Jul 24, 2007 10:58 pm

From your extremely asinine comments it is apparant that you still do not realize that you and your black VW station wagon do not have the right to block in any vehicles for any amount of time.You obviously are one self centered conceited inconsiderate loser and probable cocksucker with no clue that what you did not only was a violation of the law but also that your foolish actions started all of this into motion.What makes you think that you are so inportant that people should have to wait any amount of time on your sorry ass just to go leave their parking spot because you are too lazy to park less than 100 feet away?It is too bad the guy was too old and drunk to properly beat some sense into you.Block me in and you will not be so lucky.
Posted: Jul 26, 2007 4:34 am | Edited by: ClayB

Really? I mean, really?

But just in case you're not actually kidding: He could have actually got out...just a tight spot, really. He seemed too booze-wobbley and coke-jittery to drive, and he didn't seem like he was with anyone else. Sober, anyone who's been driving for more than two months could have gotten out. He shouldn't have been that intoxicated and having to drive.
Posted: Jul 26, 2007 5:03 am

He seemed too booze-wobbley and coke-jittery to drive, and he didn't seem like he was with anyone else.

Rumple?
Posted: Jul 27, 2007 8:19 pm

But just in case you're not actually kidding: He could have actually got out...just a tight spot, really. He seemed too booze-wobbley and coke-jittery to drive, and he didn't seem like he was with anyone else. Sober, anyone who's been driving for more than two months could have gotten out. He shouldn't have been that intoxicated and having to drive.

This is clearly a problem with the young driver.
Just because you assumed he was drunk does NOT give you a free pass to block someone's car.Learn from your mistake OBJECTIVELY!
Now go.....and sin no more.
Posted: Jul 27, 2007 8:27 pm

He seemed too booze-wobbley and coke-jittery to drive, and he didn't seem like he was with anyone else.

Rumple?

Haw Haw. I didn't go that shitty show . I'm not a Harlan fan. I've never done coke.
And I don't get off on having negroes tie me up in the back yard then robbing me blind like a certain latent homo I could name.
Posted: Jul 27, 2007 8:44 pm

First, it's a fucking bar. People leave drunk. Park accordingly.

Second, not everyone drives a shitty little euro-fag car that can fit through tight spots. Next time, have your cousin/boyfriend drop you off or park on the street.

ps -- don't start fights in our parking lot, fag.
Posted: Jul 27, 2007 10:07 pm

He shouldn't have been that intoxicated and having to drive.

Lived in Memphis long? I guess things do change, but lawd jesus, "shouldn't" "intoxicated" and "driving" don't all go together most nights.
Posted: Jul 27, 2007 11:42 pm

And I don't get off on having negroes tie me up in the back yard then robbing me blind like a certain latent homo I could name.

Well then you would really be shocked by some of the other things I get off on.
Posted: Jul 27, 2007 11:48 pm | Edited by: Will

boy, I hope you didn't sign out and that this is about to get good...
Posted: Jul 28, 2007 12:02 am

no i'm pretty sure he meant that.
Posted: Jul 28, 2007 1:50 am

that was joel above. i generally agree though.
Posted: Jul 29, 2007 6:07 am

that was joel above. i generally agree though.

i KNEW it!
Posted: Jul 29, 2007 11:52 am

For the record:

1. I expect people to be drunk/drive drunk after concerts.

2. I was not aware I blocked anyone in when I parked.

3. I started no fights; I hit the guy only after he physically assaulted me by grabbing/twisting my arm. He could have changed the situation; instead he chose to attack me. His call, not mine.

4. It's not a shitty euro-fag car, it's a decent euro-fag car.

5. My only intent here was to let someone know that I wasn't trying to steer my car towards them. This could have been a dangerous misconception; some people are too vengeful.
Posted: Jul 30, 2007 8:51 pm

Drunk people are crazy
Posted: Sep 27, 2007 5:45 am

fuck you you suck
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 2:10 am

and that was directed mr clayb.
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 7:42 pm

W W J D ?
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 7:43 pm

can't we all just get along ???
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®