Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Looking for someone to film Harlan's show 7/21
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 6:35 am

Harlan has expressed some interest in having the record release filmed. Apparently my Sector Zero footage wasnt good enuff. We're looking for the real deal. Email him.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 6:50 am

film or video?
16mm, 8mm or dv cam? hd dvd?(hope not that)
he knows where to find me... and i'm looking for a reason to get the hell outta LA immediatement...
harlan, if you are reading this, i will email jeremy as i do not have YOUR email
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 7:11 am

WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH?

IT WAS BRILLIANT! LIKE A SUPER SUPERNOVA!
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 4:17 pm

WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH?

IT WAS BRILLIANT! LIKE A SUPER SUPERNOVA!

Brendan's description of this last night was hysterical.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 6:55 pm

WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH

My Sector Zero "footage" shames me. All I caught was that goddamned neon Marilyn Monroe. At least you could hear your vox, tho.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 9:19 pm

Have you contacted Live from Memphis?
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 9:25 pm

Have you contacted Live from Memphis?

Yes and Chris R. is indisposed that night.
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 12:25 am

If someone could convince jack stands to do sound, Dirtfloorfilms might be able to do it.

myspace.com/dirtfloorfilms
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 6:38 am

I'll be there with a two-track, as most of our multi-gear is booked in a session for the weekend at the studio on Cleaveland.
But, I'd like to point out, that Joel has an awesome multi-track, off-the-board rig up there now for bands coming through. Don't know what his rates are, but you'd be handled by the guy that contributed to the Compulsive Gambler's live LP.
Can't say enough good things about Joel.
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 3:40 pm

Joel and I have been recording the shows for a radio show I'm doing, we will be recording Harlan's show as welll
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 4:16 pm

Cool. We'll try to get a two camera shoot together by then.
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 4:18 pm

also, Joel is fantastic, and I trust him with any such venture. He also did some work on my Japanese Tele knock off to make it sound better than any fender I've ever heard. Be warned.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®