Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Paris Theater
Posted: Jun 18, 2007 8:15 pm

........is the coolest place in memphis.
I like to meet new people, and most of the dudes that hang out up there are super friendly. I'll be standing out in front of the enterance today if anyone wants to stop by.
Posted: Jun 18, 2007 8:22 pm

Should I bring my #4 dog? The one named Hot Dog?
Posted: Jun 18, 2007 8:27 pm | Edited by: littlemisshotdogbreath

I'm just trying to score some rocks
You need to bring some of that

I'll be the girl waving at traffic
Posted: Jun 20, 2007 4:10 am

I just drove by and saw a nice family hanging out on the curb between Paris and Church's Chikn, the 2 little girls hoping around in the parking lot scared me for the future of humans. I didn't think the movie "Idiocracy" was funny, it was scary, it's real.
Posted: Jun 20, 2007 2:47 pm

"Go AWAY! 'BAtin'!!"

Idiocracy. Loved it.

Paris Theatre may be the only place in Memphis that I'm ashamed to say I never visited. I even lived immediately behind it for many years (of course I was in grade school). Ray's BBQ used to be next door. And the first "frozen yogurt" hut I ever saw opened up on that block way back when.

I knew a guy for a minute who's jjob @ Paris theatre included mopping up the booths.
Posted: Jun 20, 2007 3:52 pm

I just drove by and saw a nice family hanging out on the curb between Paris and Church's Chikn,

my mom's 2nd and 3rd graders routinely have to wait there to be picked up from school (at hollywood and jackson)
Posted: Jun 20, 2007 6:25 pm

So none of you have done Whip-Its? Me neither.
Posted: Jun 20, 2007 7:24 pm

Yes. Yes sir, I have been to JWaggs.
Posted: Jun 20, 2007 7:56 pm

I did indeed visit Paris Theatre often in 11th grade to buy Rush.
Posted: Jun 20, 2007 8:34 pm

Yvonne and I went to Paris about four years ago to watch a movie on the big screen, and out of the corner of my eye I could see some sort of back and forth motion. I saw it for a few minutes and finally decided to turn my head just to see the guy a few seats down from Yvonne jacking off. That dudes dick must have been about a foot long. He was really getting into it. It was pretty funny.

Another time I went with some friends and got tokens for the booth. As soon as I went in my foot slipped real hard in a puddle of semen and I fell back on the little bench. That kind of hurt. Not so funny.

And yet another time I went with a girlfriend and while we were watching a movie in the back the security guard came up from behind, put his hands on our shoulders and said" You two can do whatever you want in here. Whatever you want. Don't worry about a thing. I've got your backs."

Theres more times but those should do for now.
Posted: Jun 30, 2007 7:06 pm

So none of you have done Whip-Its? Me neither.

One of my funniest stories from the 616 days was the time I asked someone to tell this guy that I was hanging out with that me and my friend were going to get Ethyl and we'd be right back - the guy asked all of my friends who Ethyl was...

Anyway, talk about a stupid high...
Posted: Jun 30, 2007 7:52 pm

We used to drink bottles of champagne and do Whip-its in West Memphis. The balloon came off my metal cannister once and slipped onto my palm, sucking up all the skin on that ice cold freeze. My great pals, Gina and Rhonda, said "Fuck it" and went ahead with their full balloons while I sat their screaming while the whip-it emptied onto my palm. The whole thing turned into a blister and I left West Memphis for Memphis for good about 3 weeks later.
Posted: Dec 15, 2007 3:07 am

i had a sister named gina from west memphis.
i did say had, so be fucking nice.
Posted: Dec 15, 2007 11:26 pm

hahah whip its. hahahah. lord, i could tell you some really funny stories. i had some friends who used to steal tanks of nos too. whew. i learned the hard way to not stand up while you're doing nitrous. ended up with carpet burn on my face. not so good.
Posted: Dec 16, 2007 2:15 pm

i did say had, so be fucking nice.

I have had two former friends from West Memphis both die traumatic deaths and I bet there may be even more I don't even know about. That place is vexed.
Posted: Dec 22, 2007 4:44 pm

I'll be there till 9:00 , so bring da rox
Posted: Dec 26, 2007 3:48 am

i used to live across the street from that place. me and angel owens would go in there and buy the large box of ez whip or video head cleaner from the androgynous bi dude who worked the counter. then we would sit on my porch with a sock over our hands and just fish out. gawd, i miss angel owens
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 5:05 pm

I'm in tha back! Booth #5.
Ax 4 hot dog, and bring da rox!
Posted: Apr 29, 2008 6:52 pm

I'm in tha back! Booth #5.
Ax 4 hot dog, and bring da rox!

and some diaper money for my 2 month old Tishiuanda.

"Cum" before 9:00 all you mens!
Posted: May 1, 2008 10:56 pm

i used to work with a guy who was the "janitor" therre back in the early 80's. fuckin frank the freak. he'd shoot up before work, at lunch and when he left. pure fuckin class.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®