Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Anyone like ambient?
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 11:19 pm

Thought I would let you know that ambient musician Robert Rich will be in Memphis on Saturday June 9th at the Psychology Auditorium on the campus of the Univ of Memphis. The show will be at eight pm and tickets are ten bux. He brings an impressive array of equipment and will be showing a film of amazing surreal and ethereal imagery during the music as well as selling his music and some rare cd's as well. Outside of Brian Eno, he is probably the most influential ambient artist in the world of ambient music. It is very rare he comes this way.

For more info, you can hit his link below.

http://www.robertrich.com/rrframeset.html
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 11:34 pm

I like to freebase ambien.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 5:19 am

you're an ambien
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 4:54 pm

illbient.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 5:28 pm

idm
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 5:29 pm

ILLBIENT. I'm tryng to bring it back.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 5:32 pm

zzzdjspookyzzzwil b so zzz excit...zzz
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 5:57 pm

thanks for the tip!! time it right and you can catch the moody blues/pink floyd laser light show at the pink palace museum, 6:00.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 9:54 pm

he's played here a half dozen times or so. good show, better on tranks. saw em at rhodes and u of m and borders.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 10:08 pm

ah, my info was his shows were few and far between.

I'm not exactly a fan, but just wantd to pass the info along.
Posted: Jun 13, 2007 4:00 am

He brings an impressive array of equipment and will be showing a film of amazing surreal and ethereal imagery during the music as well as selling his music and some rare cd's as well.
total turnoff. do they give out dreadlock wigs at the door to people who don't have them already?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®