Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / glory hole 2: back in the habit
Posted: Apr 25, 2007 11:59 pm

went back to my roots and broke a sex crime story.

http://media.www.dailyhelmsman.com/media/storage/paper875/news/2007/04 /25/News/Registered.Sex.Offender.Harasses.Woman.On.Campus-2879370.shtm l

action news 5 contacted me and picked up the story i gave them all the info including victims phone number. I told them i would help them only if they referenced the student paper for breaking the story. A channel 5 reporter just called me and said they had to cut out the part of the story that gave the paper credit.

Channel 3 was on campus also, at least they do their own research.

So to recap dont trust anyone unless it's Dee Griffin.
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 12:01 am

they just lead the 6 o clock broadcast with a tease of the story.
Memphis Maltz
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 12:04 am

I told them i would help them only if they referenced the student paper for breaking the story. A channel 5 reporter just called me and said they had to cut out the part of the story that gave the paper credit.

Sucker!
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 12:10 am

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 1:19 am

Certainly some people on the board know Tilden, right? In 2000, I had to go over and try to run him off from Ruth Flower's apartment at 3 in the morning....he was trying to break into her bedroom window. He ran off when I pulled up.
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 1:20 am

And he smelled like an eight-day old happy meal.
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 5:14 am | Edited by: Mark Rochambeaux

I remember that dude. I had totally forgotten about him. I assume his little problems worsened over the years cuz he used to kinda be around pretty often. I don't know about a Happy meal, but dude definitely got the onions.
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 7:25 pm

dee griffin is tall!
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 7:28 pm

One time he called an ambulance from Starbucks while a friend of mine was working there. He said he was having a heart attack. When they wheeled him away on the stretcher he gave the staff thumbs up, kind of like when Michael Jackson caught fire. I saw him not to long ago lurking in Black Lodge. He definitely gives me the willies.
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 9:10 pm

I always got an immediate force of antagonism whenever he talked to me.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®