Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / x- goner needs help!
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 11:35 pm | Edited by: psycho fred

hey buds!! no hard feelings for not chattin with ya in a while...i have been in a deep dark place....my heads been really screwed up since i found out about you know what! any way ...haning with my folks would really feel great...all i need is a bus ticket from ft.smith , arkansas...also a place to crash during memphis in may would be a major solid..thanks goners!
U know i can pay back a solid.... BIGTIME!. so hit me up..g-men and g- women !!!
goners unite!
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 11:43 pm | Edited by: psycho fred

oops...also i recently had all my duds stolen....so i would prefer a dude roomie ...i will probably have to borrow a couple t-shirts and some undies....
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 1:25 am

Oh my damn. I forgot.
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 9:19 pm

fuuunnnnnnyyyyy!
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 6:26 pm

i found out about you know what!

No. I don't know what. Please fill us in.

You sure you're name isnt Jim Anchower?
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 11:02 pm

What's wrong with wearing ladies clothing? Are you some kinda' sexist?
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 10:05 pm

the problem is that chicks and i usually ending up fighting over clothes, and everyone knows that girls love to get it on after a good fight..so before you know it , she\'s all clingy...bummin smokes and shit...i aint got the time for all that drama....buzz killer ! ya know?
Posted: Mar 23, 2007 6:00 am

Any luck, dirtbag?
Posted: Mar 23, 2007 1:18 pm

before you know it , she\'s all clingy...bummin smokes and shit...i aint got the time for all that drama....buzz killer ! ya know?

No fucking shit!
Posted: Mar 24, 2007 9:58 pm

well well well ..if it isnt my arch nemesis..."earles"...we meet again...but seriously ..i love ya brother...that ventriloquist routine at sxsw was outstanding!! i couldnt see your lips move at all! you are quite talented indeed! by the way who made the skag winestack dummy for you??? it looked almost real...so did you by the way. i loved the fake gay accent..it was fake.... wasnt it....?
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 10:02 pm

where's all the"goner" love , people???
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 9:58 pm

Pay attention, Fred!! Stop smoking pole behind the Winn Dixie!!
Posted: Mar 31, 2007 4:24 pm

its a kroger ...
Posted: Apr 3, 2007 12:06 am

sheet man, i got some boxers for you or do you prefer tighty whities? i'll send them c/o flippin' boat co., Ft. Smith COD
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 10:43 pm

months have gone by..and i still loathe you Earles
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®