Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / have you seen this girl?
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 9:00 pm

Posted: Mar 13, 2007 9:02 pm

Yes. She rules my world.
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 9:02 pm

Yep. She was at the Total Trash/Staags/Gentleman Jesse/Carbonas show. I'm guessing she got popped after she left.
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 9:06 pm

that was after the carbonas show.

that sucks.
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 9:11 pm

Damn.
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 10:02 pm

yikes. it was her birthday too it said. damn.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 4:14 am

I've been laughing, and I mean spit-up, piss-pants laughing, at some dumb shit lately. Like, I was driving out in the country Friday, and stopped the car to point and laugh (hard) at a victim of mailbox baseball. This girl's mugshot had me in pain tonight.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 5:08 am

Damn Eric, speak of the devil, or at least the devil's mohawk and shit.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 3:24 pm

It says in the report that she was weaving and that she blew a .10.
If she weighs 100-120 lbs, that's about 4 or 5 beers in 2 hours.
Man, if you can't keep it between the mustard and the mayonnaise after that amount of alcohol, stay home and drink.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 5:49 pm

Excuse me, but its not a mohawk. the article CLEARLY states she has a Mohican.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 6:55 pm

Student at my school???
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 7:19 pm

She tried to pick me up at Murphy's one night.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 7:48 pm

That is a NO-HAWK... the thing poser kids do before seeing blink-182 at warp tour. When they get home they can wash it out of their hair for church the next morning.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 8:16 pm

That sucks. She's a nice girl. Plus she just got OUT of jail. Bummer...
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 10:33 pm

She was assaulted across the street from the Buccaneer about three weeks ago.
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 4:44 am

oh my god, that's HER???? I had seen that pic earlier and had no idea that's the girl I have to dodge when I'm walking to the bathroom at Murphy's and she's walking back to the bar.
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 7:23 am

That pic is freakin halarious!
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 1:53 pm

She made front page of the Drudge report today
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 3:49 pm

Posted: Mar 15, 2007 3:57 pm

I feel sorry for her. Most people wouldn't want their mugshot to make world news, fauxhawk or no.
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 3:58 pm

Hell yeah!
Made the Daily Mail!!
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 8:11 pm

Yeah, she was on channel 24 news last night.
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 10:10 pm

A star is born.
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 10:52 pm

Movie roles, and record deal offers should start pouring in any day now, and we can say we all knew her back when!!!
Posted: Mar 16, 2007 4:31 am

Her occupation was 'spammer?' I thought that was all done by computer programs...I felt sorry for her, but if she's really a spammer, then I consider the situation just desserts.
Posted: Mar 23, 2007 12:01 am

yes. that girl is me. it was the night of my birthday and I left the bar early after 4 or 5 beers. I wasnt even hardly drunk at all. i dont have a sunroof on my car and had to drive with my seat leaned back and head tilted. its pretty hard to drive like that. and i didnt want to walk to where i was going because i got punched in the face by someone trying to mug me not to long before this DUI happened.
as far as the correct word for my hair i have no idea and i dont care either. its hair.
as far as someone calling me a poser, im not in high school anymore so i guess thats why i dont care about that either.
and i didnt tell the cop i was a spammer i told him i was an emarketer.
oh well. you live you learn. but dont talk crap about me, i love memphis and going to shows and i love all my friends. i think its funny how suddenly some people think they have any room or right to talk shit on me and not say any of this stuff to my face. whatever. those of you that really know me know that im a ok person a good friend and of my situations. well anyways im just anna.
Posted: Mar 23, 2007 12:06 am

and as far as "staying home"
i dont have a home
LOL
Posted: Mar 23, 2007 4:35 am

Now I feel bad.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 5:12 pm

She just wrote me an email. I appologized.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 5:19 pm

Anna , have you gotten any marriage proposals because of this incident? Poor kid, I really sympathize-DUI's and muggings ain't no fun at all.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 5:49 pm

Hell yeah!
Made the Daily Mail!!

"His son is working for the Daily Mail

It's a steady job but he wants to be a paperback writer"
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 9:06 pm

Anna , have you gotten any marriage proposals because of this incident
ha no thank god. I'm seperated but still legally married. however this morning I received a proposal of a free trip to chicago and 300 dollars to be on a pilot episode of a new talk show. when i talked to the lady she said they might cut my hair. I said fuck no forget it. then she upped the price to 600. a better offer but my hairs kinda a part of my identity. but it is just hair when it comes down to it. i had been thinking of cutting it but im sure not in the way they'd want to do it. Eh i dunno im still thinking on it. im suppose to call her back tomorrow.

oh and sorry if i sounded snarky in that email Valentine person. i just was annoyed cause having a bunch of people all over the world talk about me like they know me when they dont and make all these completely incorrect assumptions about me really was starting to rail my nerves. its kind of like being talked about behind my back and no one asking for my input when im the one being discussed. however most the people in midtown memphis know me and know that im not a bad person so its cool no one that i consider a friend said anything shitty or thats when my feelings would get hurt. for someone to really hurt my feelings with rude comments has to be of some sort of real significance to me. and none of my real friends have done that through out this whole ordeal. only people who dont know me ahve done it and if you dont know someone you sure dont know them well enough to make assumptions about them. know what i mean.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 9:07 pm

You should do that show.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 9:11 pm | Edited by: Golightly

Hang in there sister....take their money and run...it's only hair and it'll grow back.
I'd hold out for more dough though...and get them to put you up in nice digs with a room service tab....

Just don't wrestle nobody or act crazy....they will want to rile you somehow but don't play the game.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 9:20 pm

I wouldn't do the show. Surely they don't want to do anything but make fun of you and have you smile about it? What's the theme of the talk show?
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 9:38 pm

It's too bad the Smoking Gun doesn't cut you in on some of their advertising revenue, seeing as how your picture drew so many hits to their site.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 9:46 pm

sorry if i sounded snarky in that email Valentine person

Just so long as none of the other public figures I've talked shit about track me down. I'd hate for Rachel Ray to show up at my door all pissed.

Anna, I wrote you on myspace.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 9:51 pm

Just don't wrestle nobody or act crazy....they will want to rile you somehow but don't play the game

Yeh I told her i wasnt going to do anything fucking retarded making fun of myself somehow. and she said its nothing like that its just about hairstyles and makeovers. Maybe I should get her to go to at least 800. she assured me he's a stylist from NYC and can make my hair still be able to hawk if i want to, he'd listen to my suggestions and she told me to email him pictures of how my hair looks when its down so he can get an idea of what to do with it. She could just be full of shit though.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 9:52 pm

It's too bad the Smoking Gun doesn't cut you in on some of their advertising revenue, seeing as how your picture drew so many hits to their site.

good idea

Anna, I wrote you on myspace.

Okie i'll check it in a minute
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 10:01 pm

DO IT!!!
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 10:15 pm

DO IT ANNA, AND HAVE A COUPLE OF DRINKS BEFORE YOU GO ON! Trust Cort & me.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 10:15 pm

then she upped the price to 600.

Take the $600 so you can get yourself a lawyer and pay part of your probation and court cost. DUI's are very costly, so I would get all the extra cash you can.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 10:16 pm

do it, but shave your head right before you go on, so you get the money and they get nothin'.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 10:17 pm

I'd hate for Rachel Ray to show up at my door all pissed.
Wit a big ol' GINSU !
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 1:30 am

Haha yeh I'll probably do it but you guys better show up at Murphys to console when I get back from chicago. I'll be the mohawk-less girl sobbing into my PBR. Haha j/k but yeh i'll probably do it. it'll cover the rest of my fine if I don't get my car sold before then. and i'll get a free trip out of it and no matter what they do to my hair I'll find some way to hawk it. . unless they shave it bald.. oh!
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 3:40 am

do it, but shave your head right before you go on, so you get the money and they get nothin'.

Leave it to KG to come up with the brilliant subversiveness but still embracing the daytime TV world.

I love you girl, you Judge Mathis lover.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 4:00 am

Who wants to start a legal fund for our kid Anna?
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 4:14 am

Don't know about the other dudes, but if there were a benefit, I'd like the Staags to play.
Say what you want, memphisisburning, about the people 'round the world seing it and commenting negatively, but that (although sad) was some of the best Memphis world press for March; beat the crap out of the New York Times Ford/MLGW story.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 4:35 am

You know, after I saw your picture, it got me wondering if I could pull my mugshot up on the computer from ten years ago, for the same offense. I couldn't find it, but I know it was a gem. Drunk tank sucks. Did you get the 201 bologna sandwich with NO condiments?
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 4:45 am

Jerry ,I think the general public can only pull up those mugshots of people who are have a warrant out for them and those that are still in the pokey. If you are an officer of the court, I think you can get those old mugshots. Why don't you ask one of your sheriff buddies who do the evictions with you to get copy of yours?
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 4:47 am

Why don't you ask one of your sheriff buddies who do the evictions with you to get copy of yours?

Good idea. I'll give that a try.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 4:56 am

Posted: Mar 29, 2007 3:14 pm

I like that you use "hawk" as a verb.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 6:59 pm

do it, but shave your head right before you go on, so you get the money and they get nothin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'.
HAHAHAHAH!!! Brilliant. this is why i love you guys.
I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d like the Staags to play.
They played my birthday at murphys.. that fateful night. A benefit show would be awesome I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d been thinking of trying to put one together cause in a couple weeks I might be screwed. Did you get the 201 bologna sandwich with NO condiments?
It was bologna????
And know what, they didn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t put me in the drunk tank. I just sat in the booking area for a couple hours before they moved me back to E-pod.

Hey, I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m in the Flyer in the fly-by section.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 6:59 pm

what the hell.. ok I didnt put all those /////// things in there on purpose..
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 7:03 pm

It was bologna????
We had salami. 4 hours after, those air-tight holding tanks don't smell too hot, either.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I haven't figured out exactly what causes that, but so far it seems like it happens more to Mac users and people editing their messages when they put an apostrophe in it.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 7:05 pm

They played my birthday at murphys.. that fateful night.

One of the reasons I'd want to play. Kind of a "sorry 'bout your birthday" kind of thing.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 8:28 pm

I'm down for that. Bet Total Trash would be too.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 10:26 pm

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I haven\'t figured out exactly what causes that, but so far it seems like it happens more to Mac users and people editing their messages when they put an apostrophe in it.

Also happen\'s when you\' put apostrophe\'s and mis\'type\' your passwo\'rd and then\' re-\'enter it on the erro\'r page. Happe\'ns on Win box\'es too.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 11:53 pm

We had salami.

Maybe it was salami. I was still pretty out of it when the sandwiches were served. I can tell you that bologna IS served almost everyday at lunch at the penal farm. I had 45 days worth of it so I never plan to eat it again
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 8:02 pm

One of the reasons I'd want to play. Kind of a "sorry 'bout your birthday" kind of thing

Hee hee. Where could we do a show at? I dunno if Murphys would be down for it. I think Bennys still mad about saving my ass from getting arrested for getting caught spraypainting and cause the Flyer put Murphys name in it. Or at least he seemed so last night. I think a outdoors thing would be coolest. and probably all the venues around are booked up for this month and I gotta pay this fine before the 13th. yikes!!!so thats why i was thinking an outside thing. Does anyone have a huge yard!!!
Man does anyone want to buy my car??

Also happen\'s when you\' put apostrophe\'s and mis\'type\' your passwo\'rd

I think thats what I did.

Jail foods nasty, except at Desoto county jail it wasn't so bad. However once a week we did get what we called "wolf booty" it looked like all the soups, vegetables and meat from the week were all put in one huge pot and stirred around. it really looked like throw up. i never ate it.
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 8:54 pm

hey no fair!!!! i asked for $$$$$$ first!
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 9:26 pm

except at Desoto county jail
Goddamm? !? How many times have you been in the joint?
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 9:55 pm

I'm going to treat you like an injured Greyhound, Fred.
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 9:58 pm

Goddamm? !? How many times have you been in the joint?
I was gonna ask the same thing.
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 10:01 pm

I'm going to treat you like an injured Greyhound, Fred.

does that mean u are gonna try and have sex with me??? earles???
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 10:14 pm

How many times have you been in the joint?

once before I got the DUI. I got a ticket in Olive Branch and never paid it. For running a stop sign and not having insurance. Well they picked me up and booked me then let me out on 75.00 bond. Then gave me a court date. Well I went to court and they said I had to either pay a 1000 cash fine or go to jail for 29 days. Being as broke as I am I went to jail for 29 days!!! Over running a stop sign and not having insurance. The even worse thing, I was in jan 9th 07 to feb 6th o7. so i'd only been out of jail a month before I got in trouble for that DUI. also the day after I got out of jail my car broke down and costed me nearly 400 bucks then I got mugged at the Bucc a couple days after that. Then the birthday incident.
this year is not looking good for me.
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 10:43 pm

Do that show and all of your dreams will come true.
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 10:44 pm

oh..so looks aren't deceiving...thanks for clearing that up
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 11:03 pm

Ya know what the most disturbing thing is about that profile mugshot? She has to walk or stand all humped over because of that mohawk. Back troubles are in the future fer you ,me wee girl.
Posted: Mar 31, 2007 5:15 pm

She has to walk or stand all humped over because of that mohawk. Back troubles are in the future fer you ,me wee girl

Ha nah thats just my shitty posture
Posted: Mar 31, 2007 6:36 pm

Osteoperosis will be setting in soon(I'm one to talk, I walk like an Ape Man).
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®