Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / All Yall Folks Drivin Round In Memphis Can Go To HELL!
Posted: Jan 29, 2007 10:29 pm

I hearby decree,as I have obviously declaired myself "King Queen", that hince forth all owners of handguns shall be able to drive at whatever speed they choose, in any direction they choose. The KING has spoken!
Posted: Jan 29, 2007 11:28 pm

LONG LIVE THE KING/QUEEN!
Posted: Jan 29, 2007 11:37 pm

If you were a twin, what kind of bed would you sleep in?
Posted: Jan 30, 2007 9:33 pm

King size.Of course.
Posted: Jan 30, 2007 10:53 pm

King Queen sounds like first prize at a drag show.
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 4:18 am

I think that's what he was shootin' for.
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 4:30 am | Edited by: Jack Stands

The wig last night gave him a decidedly Mark Twain look.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 9:59 pm

Hell for climate! Hell for company! Hell for memphis drivers! Why do we have traffic laws if nobody even follows them? 90 miles per hour on I-240, and 20 m.p.h. on your goddamn cellphone,& running the fuckin' redlight! Death and anarchy is the only possible solution. The King has spoken!
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 10:10 pm

KING QUEEN/SO OBSCENE
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 11:03 pm | Edited by: eric o

he IS the king queen!
Posted: Feb 2, 2007 1:54 am

ALL HAIL THE KING QUEEN OF THE B.F.I. KINGEQUEENDOM OF CAMELTOE AND THE MAJESTIC DUMPSTER IN WHICH THOU REIGNS ON LOWHIGH!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 3, 2007 2:22 pm

the KINGS crown went down hard on mon the last TSOT jan gig
soaking wet like queen
woulda made great fridge mags!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 3, 2007 2:24 pm

sorry MISS LINDA
for a moment I THOUGHT i was eddy FUGGIN money
Posted: Feb 3, 2007 7:00 pm

Some fool tried to run me off the road thursday night at about 2:00 a.m.,King Richard. In the snow and everything. I guess he must have forgotten his hand gun cause when I shook my fist out the window the driver backed up offa my ass.
Posted: Feb 6, 2007 1:25 am

theres nothing like chunkin a bag of cheeto puffs at some prick that cuts you off.but its better when its raining and your infront of them and you have a two liter of schwepps gingerale.there's nothing like a SCHWEPPS GINGER ALE and a BAG OF CHEETO PUFFS to cool you off after getting cut off by some douchebag with a death wish.
Posted: Feb 6, 2007 8:41 pm

I'm gonna have to remember to keep schwepp's & those damn cheeto's garbage in my 'Oscar the Grouch' trashcan of a truck cause all I got now is Old Charter, Camel filters,Judas Priest C.D.s & a wig.
Posted: Feb 7, 2007 4:55 pm

I always wanted a bazooka (not a bazooka joe though) mounted to the front of my car. And oil slicks that come out at the push of a button. Awesome.
Posted: Feb 8, 2007 4:05 pm

bottle rockets and cheeto puffs and gingerale and chocolate ramrod yeah.
Posted: Feb 8, 2007 10:11 pm

.........& hand guns
Posted: Feb 8, 2007 10:45 pm

B-BOOM!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 9:31 pm

Hand guns! Yay!
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 10:59 pm

a gatlin gun and my own slave to shoot at my command on the top of my car through the sunroof. guess who's birth day is just around the corner.
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 4:35 pm

use yo motha fukkin' blinker, and get offa' that goddamn phone memphis bitches!
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 4:52 pm

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 5:01 pm

"Hang up and drive!" sung to the tune of "Get Up and Die!" by The Mentors
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 5:06 pm

Wonder if I'd get shot (or arrested for that matter) if I started a protest ala the P&J Center and stood at the intersection of Poplar and E. Parkway with a big sign that said "HANG UP AND DRIVE!"
Anybody want to join me? Do we need a permit?
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 5:40 pm

"Hang up and drive!" sung to the tune of "Get Up and Die!" by The Mentors

I wanna see your cell phone FRY!!!
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 10:30 am

...a protest ala the P&J Center and stood at the intersection of Poplar and E. Parkway with a big sign that said "HANG UP AND DRIVE!"
Anybody want to join me?

Heck, I'll join ya, but my sign will be devoted to blinker use. I will never understand why it is so friggin' hard for people to indicate their next turn or lane change with a simple flick of the finger- and I'm not referring to the middle finger, smarties. I think I'll borrow Miss Linda's statement, due to it's superb eloquence, on my sign...[[b]i]use yo motha fukkin' blinker[/i][b] I have problems with cell phone usage while driving, too, considering that I don't even own one. But that fight is for another day. I must conserve my destructive energy for one battle at a time.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 11:28 am

^^^hells yeah. If I catch you not using your blinker I feel like it gives me carte blanche to chunk one of the empty Busch bottles rolling around on my floorboard at your car.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®