Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Roomate Needed
Posted: Jan 24, 2007 8:57 pm

me, bennett and will are looking for someone who wants to live with us. Rent is $900 a month, which, split four ways, comes to 225 per person. It is the lower half of a duplex on Carr Avenue (the block between cleveland and bellevue, central garden / med center area close to everything) which includes a living room, big kitchen, front porch, back yard with tool shed / mysterious shack, and 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are currently occupied, one of which could be yours! Substantial closet and/or shelf space.

The house also has a basement, which we use for band practices and recording. Thus, although we're working to improve sound insulation, any potential roommates should should at least not hate music. You should ideally like music. You can play here too. Or, whatever your hobbies may be, we probably won't try to stop you from them.

send me a message for any additional details....*

*copied from will's bulletin. all words are intellectual property of will mcelroy

less than 1 minute driving, 4 minutes bicycling, 12 walking to the buccaneer (about...4 blocks away).

about 3 minutes driving to goner.

very convenient location.

respond here or to

stephenlpopejr@gmail.com
Posted: Jan 24, 2007 9:54 pm

apparently, since i just checked my email, i also have a match.com account. i don't remember signing up, but it has my picture, and all the information is correct....

so....i am 5'5", Jewish, fucking hot!!!!!, and am looking for a hot 18-20 year old man....or boy on the back of a milk carton.
Posted: Jan 24, 2007 10:22 pm

don't trust any nigerians you meet on there stephen
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®