Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / anybody lose a Guitar at KK&BBQ?
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 3:55 pm

cause i found one. and while i'm sure i could use guitar ,number, i dunno, 36? in my collection, i'd rather pay back the karmic debt that i owe because my friend found his rabbit head via this board.
passed it walking to show, sitting out in the open before, and still sitting there after. identify ta get it back.
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 4:18 pm

well all the bands were on tour together.....maybe call jay and see about giving it to khan and bbq....i think they're gonna hang out until 5ish
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 6:06 pm

It's mine, GOD THANK YOU! Looks kinda cool has 6-strings and some knobs, please send to Jackson MS
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 8:45 pm

i'm pretty sure this isn't one of the bands guitars- i gotts my reasons-more like some dude who took it outta his car and forgot it.

and why yes, bvalentine it does have 6 strings and knobs, look for your 10 out of 10 condition, vintage 1958 sunburst Gibson Les Paul with P.A.F.s to arrive in the mail next week.
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 10:27 pm

I gotta give ya props, someone out there is hurting. One time I lost a Univox Sunburst Mosrite copy in New Orleans when this crazy fight broke out at the Dixie. It didnt just walk away, some fucker has it and I hope he has dick-cancer too.
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 10:28 pm

It doesnt happen to be a sunburst univox copy does it?
Posted: Nov 3, 2006 2:10 am

i wish. er, i mean uh, no it isn't a univox. yeah, those univoxs workhorses can fetch up to 500 bucks or so these days. i feel for ya.
Posted: Nov 3, 2006 1:33 pm

can fetch up to 500 bucks or so these days

At the time they werent really that popular I guess. I traded a Boss Distortion pedal and $50 dollars for it at a guitar shop. I bet Bateman has it.
Posted: Nov 3, 2006 3:15 pm

oddly enough, my friend who lost the rabbit head has a Univox Mosrite one too. he paid a flat 50 about five years ago for it. i keep trying ta buy it from him, but, because it is his only guitar, he aint having it.
I think Kurt Kobain really did affect the guitar market on those, cuz he played one at one time the prices jumped up on those things (a lotta ebay auctions for that type of guitar have K.K.'s name in the title) It is also why the kid next door to me shelled out about 800 bucks for a crappy 60's fender mustang. -jeeze.
Posted: Nov 3, 2006 11:50 pm

A Mosrite copy, eh? That's like having a Dodge Dart kit car.
Posted: Nov 5, 2006 1:28 am

I think its mine. Brown Acoustic? Black Case with red interior?
email me gatag@rhodes.edu
Posted: Nov 5, 2006 1:44 am

emailed.
Posted: Nov 5, 2006 2:44 am

Dude, I was just fixin' to guess...er, say the same thing.
Posted: Nov 5, 2006 4:55 am

yeah, i told 'em i need just a tad more before it leaves my hands, like name brand, and stickers on it, just ta be safe.....
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 12:20 am

We have a winner. look for your guitar next time i am in town Alex. will call w/ in next couple 'o weeks or less.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®