Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / MURPHY\\\'S brings back BUSCH on tap!
Posted: Oct 11, 2006 5:50 pm | Edited by: the 1 and only

After an extensive grass roots effort by Seth and Benny, the local distributor has agreed to bring back Busch beer in the draft market.

MURPHY'S is proud to be the FIRST bar in Memphis to offer this product to the public!

So, come on down TONIGHT for a $5 beer bust featuring BUSCH BEER ON TAP!!
Posted: Oct 11, 2006 5:56 pm

This is great news! Down with Natty Light!!!
Posted: Oct 11, 2006 8:29 pm

great work!
Posted: Oct 11, 2006 10:52 pm

Watch out, Boscos!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 12:20 am

ya know, i worked at bosco's. for about 4 months. maybe even 3. worse job EVER. i went in the other nite to have a drink and i didn't have my i.d. i knew about 6 people that were working and worked there 3 years ago when i did (i know, sad) including one of the managers and the bastards wouldn't serve me. fuck bosco's. and fuck their shitty beer. corporate fuckers!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 4:12 pm

Natty Light is the greatest beer of all time!!!

Craig is the greatest bartender of all time!!!

No shit.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:10 pm

do you need a hug, Brit brit?

I don't really get the love for Bosco's beer. I mean, it's ok but whatevers...

I usually feel pretty beat up the next day, too, regardless of how much of their sugary-ass beer I imbibed.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:29 pm

i like bosco's, but i usually feel like shit the next day afterward. i usually only drink ipa unless they have hop god on tap.

usually they never card me unless it's someone i don't know waiting on me. then they card. they are pretty strict about it. they always have been for as long as i can remember. but i usually sit at the bar and usually that's when craig's working. he's pretty awesome, as heyradio noted.
Posted: Oct 15, 2006 4:57 pm

i went in the other nite to have a drink and i didn't have my i.d. i knew about 6 people that were working and worked there 3 years ago when i did (i know, sad) including one of the managers and the bastards wouldn't serve me. fuck bosco's. and fuck their shitty beer. corporate fuckers!

ABC made a big sweep of all the joints in Midtown a few weeks ago. Lotsa people got popped, so you great, great granny prolly woulda got carded.
Posted: Oct 17, 2006 5:25 am

WELCOME BACK BUSCH PARTY THIS WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! (10/18/06)

GIVEAWAYS AND COMPLIMENTARY BREWSKIES (ala Anheiser/Busch and of course with I.D. for all you ABC savvy folks)

ONCE AGAIN MURPHY'S IS PROUD TO BE THE FIRST TO OFFER THIS OLD FRIEND BACK TO THE MARKET.

PLEASE COME BY AND SAY HELLO.

1589 MADISON

@ 7 P.M.

I WOULD SUGGEST TO GET HERE EARLY AS TO PARTAKE FULLY IN THE "FREEBIES"
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®