Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Ford / Corker
Posted: Oct 8, 2006 7:21 pm

Nothing?
Posted: Oct 8, 2006 10:19 pm

an article in the paper has ford accusing corker of darkening his face to try to make hime look blacker ie "scarier" in a picture for some corker ad.
Posted: Oct 8, 2006 10:25 pm

i say harold ford should stand next to corker at every opportunity... chattanooga mayor looked pipsqueaky next to jr.

was disappointed in jr's performance, though. he was jumpy, kept going on about iraq, and didn't talk about tennessee nearly enough.

corker talks slowly & never got rattled. jr's gotta step it up.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 1:14 am

i missed the debate.

when bush was in town last week white ripped on bush for not going on a tour of the hood with him.

cohen v. ford v. white right now on ch3.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 5:44 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

Corker blew it with those ads with his mother. They stink and don't make him look like a self-made gazillionaire he is. Jr has been WAITING for the question about his family's political machine and handled it well.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 8:06 pm | Edited by: Rumpleforeskin

Corker has the most annoying public speaking voice I've ever heard.
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 12:09 am

There was this crazy guy at the corner of madison and cooper the other day screaming about how much he liked sausage sandwiches.....

but all the sudden he starts dancing around, throwing his hands in the air and yelling" I'm from chattanooga, I'm from chattanooga, and I want to tell you about Bob Corker".

It was pretty fucking funny.
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 1:53 am

[b]Fern[b], the debate will be rebroadcast this coming Saturday. don't know the time.
Posted: Oct 11, 2006 12:29 am

Ford sounds a bit petulant in this one. Corker's voice sounds like he has a Cork in his ass.
Posted: Oct 11, 2006 12:37 am

They showed Ford's reaction on ABC News the other night in a story about this race.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®