Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Cooper/Young Fest tomorrow
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 12:31 am

Who's going? Who has booths? What's happening musically besides the Bo-Keys (and Al Kapone I hear...)
I'll be done there on Cooper by the Beauty Shop in the Memphis Arts Collective booth from 1-5, then to the Bo-Keys...
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 12:32 am

that would be DOWN there.
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 1:31 am

Jack Oblivian Band at 2 Chicks and a Broom
Tyler Keith at the Goner Store
The Lights on the East stage
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 2:29 am

Tyler Keith at 4pm! Free!

come on by!
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 4:24 am

Pronto Pups not your thing? After loading up on tons of one-of-a-kind local indie designers' wares at Light Years , Tear It up, and all the other wonderful vendors, take a break at Square Foods Deli & Market. Super cold fruit smoothies, homemade soft-serve soycream, popsicles, and air-conditioning! We're not holding back! Our full menu of sandwiches and stir-fry dishes will be made to order. Easy to "take-with" grab and go salads, sandwiches and wraps, Szechuan drummies, chicken tenders, and sushi are available for all you of eager to get back on the street or back to your booths.

I know this sounds like a commercial. I suppose it is. Well, Alisa asked..........

For you booth-keepers who can't get away, give us a call at 274-4222, and we'll run your order down to you!

And remember! Square Foods will be open Sunday morning at 10:00 for brunch. Roll out of bed and head on over for Ugly Mug coffee and a great mix of breakfast and lunch. We'll be serving until 3.

Good luck all you vendors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 4:47 am

what the hell is '2 Chicks and a Broom'?....it better be what it sounds like....
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 5:36 am

harlan's playing at 2 chicks and a broom too at some point. i'm not sure of the time on that though.

i'll be there early and again late. i have stupid praxis tests tomorrow at 7:30am and again at 2pm. so that will take up a good portion of my day. fuckers. no drinky for me until after 4 prolly.
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 3:04 pm

here's what candace emailed us...

2:30- dan montgomery
3:30- antique curtains
4:30- hey heidirae- (christian rockers)
5:30- noise choir
6:30- harlan and jack- O

we've got Tyler Keith at 4pm at the store.

Noise Choir is really good.
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 4:13 pm

what the hell is '2 Chicks and a Broom'?....it better be what it sounds like....

Its a cleaning service ... Me and Alix,Jack O,and Alicja work at..
Posted: Sep 17, 2006 1:12 am

thanks TYLER! awesome accoustic set.
Posted: Sep 17, 2006 3:30 am

Are there fireworks this year? I can hear it from here!
Posted: Sep 17, 2006 4:06 am

Southern Heritage Classic, or something like that, at the Liberty Bowl. They were loud!
Posted: Sep 20, 2006 5:22 am

Man, that afternoon was one hot sonofabitch!

Rev. Whalum -- in secular Midtown -- asked how many Christians were out there or something, and about 5 people raised their hands. Dude was stranger in a strange land, but his choir KICKS ASS!!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®