Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done at Burger King?
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 11:39 pm

I know all yall perverted bitches been gettin yo freak on down at the Burger King! Give me the low down (down low) of some of that Nasty Nasty shit yall been doin !
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 2:48 am

what the fuck is going on with all the cocksucking zombies stumbling memphis? do you know anything about this shit??
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 7:56 am

Um, I ordered some onion rings and a coke.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 7:57 am

....RIGHT AFTER THE LINE COOK GANG BANG!!!!
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 2:22 pm

I thought you said you weren't going to post drunk anymore.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 2:34 pm

you're a post drunk anymore.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 6:14 pm

The Humpty Dance.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:27 pm

Hey i live next door, are you mentioning the thin black lady that goes arround offering blowjobs? She's hit me up twice. I told her she needs to lay off the crack! I was drunk, but what do you say to that? Obviously not yes.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:28 pm

You don't even know do ya.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 1:27 am | Edited by: dag

in 9th grade there was this cute girl who's dad owned the burger king. she worked there too. We were a little sweet on each other. Her boyfried was about 5 years older than me, and fucking crazy. He had crazy eyes, talked in a soft wisper all the time. hadda lotta bad jailhouse tats, including "OZZY" on his knuckles. The kinkest thing i did at the B.K.? fucking nothing, i was scared to death. Later on he smashed her heavy wooden door down with his bare hands and went back to jail for a bit. Today' i'd put that shrimps dick in the dirt. oh well.
burger king crowns have rules of the game in them. "I am the King!" says i.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 6:25 am

payed using Canadian money
Posted: Sep 17, 2006 4:54 am | Edited by: flesheater99

The cashier at the Burger King (Union Branch) told me and Josh Lax these jokes while we were waiting on our order in high school(1990).

"What's Whats the toughest part about eating bald pussy? Putting the diaper back on."

"no no wait I got a nother one..."

"What's the best thing about fucking a 12 year old in the shower? slickin her hair back and making her look 5."

i Know Iknow they're old. What;s worse is the fact that he told us these and then we ate the burgers. The whole burger...what's my name? We ate 'em all up and licked our fingers...respectively. In and out and in and out. ooover and oover again. It was wet...so wet.

And we didnt' wash our hands. not once.

text to flirt-#6676
Posted: Sep 17, 2006 4:56 am

ps Monique's Queens of Comedy from Memphis is on BET now.
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 5:56 pm

yeah i've heard bout there BIG BUCKIN ROCKS so they probally gots BIG BUCKIN BLOWJOBS.i used to dip my french fries in there milkshakes some people thinks thats GRODEO.last time i ate there i puked three times especially the one by the blood bank on park a good 5 or 6er dirty mother fuckerz.
Posted: Sep 20, 2006 10:17 pm

What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done at Burger King?
Held the pickle
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®