Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Hey, Jerryd...
Posted: Aug 28, 2006 2:12 am

Thanks to you and your roommate this weekend.
Sounded great, listening back now, and I think it's gonna be perfect.
How old is that house, anyway?
Tell your neighbors, thanks for lookin' out for us (same folks we met up with Friday - I apologize, but I forgot their names; they came by to get some ice, but were looking forward to the music).
Holler next weekend, if you need the help. I think we're playing Friday night, but I'll be available Sat. and Sun.
Posted: Aug 28, 2006 2:31 am

No problem at all. Glad to hear it sounded good.

The house was built in 1912( but they tried to update it around the 80's- didn't turn out so well)

And I'll be sure to tell Sidney and Lois you said thanks.

I'll give you a call if a I need help moving next weekend.
Posted: Aug 28, 2006 2:53 am | Edited by: Jack Stands

Sidney and Lois
Yep. Good folks. Sidney came by, takin' care of neighbor business, more than a few times. I was glad to have him there. Lois came by only once, but was bustin' out to hear some music (we hadn't started yet).

If you need help, holler. Otherwise I'll make these dudes start buying you drinks immediately if you're in the room.

Tell Cort, maybe the next week or two, if you're in.

Thanks again!
Posted: Aug 28, 2006 6:43 pm

Hey Jerry. Thanks for the use of your house. That room had a great sound. I wish all the bars around here sounded as nice as that room did. Totally great sound.

Thanks.

And Jack, thanks again for recording us. Working with you is a pleasure and I am sure everything will sound excellent .
Posted: Aug 28, 2006 6:44 pm

I sent a rough "just for listening" track to Jeremy and Mark. E-mail me, and I'll send it to you tonight.
Posted: Aug 28, 2006 10:02 pm

I just sent the e-mail.

I am anxiously awaiting the track.
Posted: Aug 29, 2006 11:46 pm

2nd mp3 was pretty damn good, robin! of course, i'm listening through the stock laptop speakers, so it's hard to really tell.

thanks a million to jerry and robin!!! we appreciate the hell out of ya'll. can this be considered a dual appreciation thread? here here!
Posted: Aug 29, 2006 11:51 pm

That song rules, by the way.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®