Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Tennessee Waltz.. 1 down, 2 to go
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:31 pm

Did anyone see Roscoe Dixon asking people to not only pray that he is found not guilty, but also to FAST for him! Unbelievable!

"I just want to ask all Memphians to pray and fast," says Dixon. "Just some liquids, soda, water, juice and eat nothing more than a hard boiled egg, and pray and fast because I need their prayers." (http://www.wreg.com/Global/story.asp?S=5002432)

I think he had a better chance of spotting the lochness monster in the mississipp than getting Memphis to give up food for his greedy fat ass.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:38 pm

WHAT?

Oh my god. This is Daily Show material.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:59 pm

I think enough politicians have egg on their face already - he doesn't need to recruit the general public.

And why an egg? Why not, "no more than a half rack of ribs, or maybe a handful of tater tots"?
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 11:04 pm

Oh my god. This is Daily Show material.

Memphis happenings have been one long news of the weird article since I got back in town 2 years ago.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 11:31 pm

How 'bout we pray for some black politicians not on the take? Oh, Lawd, answer our prayers!
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 12:06 am

. I think it's great that he's convicted but 90 years is WAY TOO MUCH! How many years do all-yall think that bird's gonna serve? That "race card" is somthing I'm getting tired of, but I don't blame the lawyer for "playing" it. 90 years is ALOT. Dear GOD, PLEASE FREE ROSCOE DIXON!(or I'll starve).
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 2:53 pm

I can tell you now there ain't no blacks giving up their pork chops and other assorted packaged meats for some dummy who took a bribe
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 7:54 pm

I misheared the sentance It's 9.Not 90. That sounds more believeable. I bet he only serves a month.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 9:24 pm

This is nothing more than a Government Entrapment Conspiracy against Black Democrats. Same with Brother William Jefferson, who just happens to keep his savings in the freezer. What's wrong with that?

And when will they start investigating and prosecuting White Republicans, huh? I mean, besides Tom DeLay, Duke Cunningham, Bob Ney, etc.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®