Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Terrible news in Memphis Music
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 9:48 pm

or maybe I should post this under upcoming shows...

Actor Steven Seagal To Perform In Memphis
Posted: 6/8/2006 10:30:49 AM

Steven Seagal & Thunderbox will perform on June 14th at the New Daisy Theatre in Memphis.

The seventh degree black belt Seagal will be playing his guitar. He has performed the blues across the nation at different sites.

Tickets to the show are $20 in advance (plus a $1 fee) and $22 (plus a $1 fee) at the door. You can get tickets at Cat's Recrods, Pop Tunes, Re-Plays and Spin Streets businesses as well as The New Daisy Theater box office. You can also call Musictoday at 1-800-594-TIXX.

Doors open at 7:00 p.m.

For more information on the concert, click here. (http://www.newdaisy.com/)

For more informaton Steven Seagal's music, click here. (http://www.stevenseagal.com/ecard )

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=ffd35 1e6-ff99-4db7-abab-c14536af151b&rss=59
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 9:49 pm

Also

Crunchy Blac Splits From Three 6 Mafia
Posted: 6/8/2006 11:03:04 AM

And then there were two. Industry insiders confirm Darnell Carlton, a.k.a Crunchy Blac is no longer a part of Oscar award winning rap group Three 6 Mafia.

While exact details of the split are being kept under wraps, Blac is said to have been fed up with a lack of support surrounding the release of his solo album.

Sony executives confirm the split saying Crunchy decided to leave the group on his own, Sony maintains group members Juicy J and DJ Paul did not ask him to leave.

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=df048 236-c25b-41f7-a065-93ba33399e42&rss=59
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:05 pm

i'm debating going to that show just for comedic photo value
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:09 pm

Should be cool hearing "Talk to My Ass" in all its live glory.

Whatever that would sound like.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:14 pm

Crunchy Blac Splits From Three 6 Mafia

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seagal is playing here on Sunday. I want to go on the off chance that he might break someone's leg with a swift kick.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:16 pm

Go, and between every song yell "CHALLENGE!!!!!"
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:20 pm

I shouldn't have used my real name to post... All of a sudden every guy walking down the street towards my house has a pony tail.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:21 pm

You won't see him anyway. He's a fucking ninja.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:47 pm

Whats this mean for the harlan/louie vs 3-6 wrestling match?
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:48 pm

It means it's still not a fair fight.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 12:02 am

i've actually seen segal play. i went to his 50th b'day party last summer. boy, what an asshole.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:59 am

insider scoop on Crunchy Blac:

shit i new about this 1 month ago. Crunchy wanted more money. Went to Sony and got i think 750,000 or a mil, went to paul to see if he would match and he said he'd give him 300,000. Did not fly. So, they kicked him out saying that he was getting fuct up & missing show dates. You should know anything in this rap shit you should ask me.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 3:20 am

I think the comedic value of seeing Stevan Segal is priceless. I think somebody should go and between songs just yell out.....

" Hey dickweed! Were you in any movies that didn't suck? Or....

" Hey Segal, who sucks a meaner dick? Jean Claude Van Dam or Chuck Norris?"

"Hey Segal! How many faggot ass Martial artists named Stevan Segal does it take to start a shitty blues rock band called Thunderbox?"
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 3:37 am

His cute daughter was in the 90's Gamera films.
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 12:56 am

THUNDERBOX!!!

SONS OF THUNDERBOX!!!
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 1:23 am

TSOTBX!!!!
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 1:28 am

THUNDERTWAT! There was a very loose girl in memphis in the nineties referred to as Thundertwat. I'm pretty sure everybody slept with her. I myself may have even dabbled in her giggy box a time or two.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®