Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / stamped: FRAGILE
Posted: May 24, 2006 3:42 am

A Dream.

from a Denver Mariott.

There was a Cat Power show in the park. There was a large circle around her. She sang 'to' the crowd. She waltzed around like a demure 40's vocalist wrapped in furs...or Vegas. Like Neil Diamond in Vegas.
All the while singing into a big purple flower. The flower was the size of a softball and puffy like a...
you know those white weeds that you blow and all the pollen flies off?
I was seated on the grass.

Afterwards @ the Gift Shop I found a box of cards roughly the size of business cards. The box was not unlike a box of trivial pursuit cards. They were unlaminated and yellow. Each card had an 'author' whose name was printed in boldtype along the top. They were each individual stories remembering the South End. Fierydrunk's was upside down. Everybody was in there, but andrias and eric o's kept popping up.

In my dreams I never have to buy stuff.

In Loving Memory
of
Dylan Collier.
Posted: May 24, 2006 3:46 am

Aw. Sweet. I am a tear in the eye.

I mean, I have a tear in the eye.

Fierydrunk is upside down. Her granddaddy be dyin. They said three weeks, but we hope for much, much more. Say a prayer for the chemo.
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 8:11 pm

tears indeed.

I hope your grandfather recovers. +
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 9:25 pm

Ahhhh...he sounds good, resigned, but good. We gonna see him in July. He said, 'Uh, I should be here.' I told him he'd better.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®