Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / death metal singer (cooper-young) seeks band
Posted: May 5, 2006 8:35 am

Former circle of Violence bassist turned singer, is seeking adult musicians, male or femalle to form a death metal band, for once in awhile shows, and of course, recording. Influences, Torture killer, cannibal corpse, Godflesh, Blood feast..you get the picture. email Bo @ neptune_metal_reviews. Also if you want you bands cd (demos fine) reviewed email me as well.
Posted: May 5, 2006 2:43 pm

i think the orpheum needs some foks to audition for the Cookie Monster in their new stage adaptation of sesame street...
Posted: May 5, 2006 3:31 pm

Hardie fucking Har..Don't quit your job at Burger king to become a comedian just yet, numbnuts.
Posted: May 5, 2006 6:08 pm

I'm more fond of the Kirby-Winchester death metal singers.
Posted: May 5, 2006 10:18 pm

Spine of God is easily the best Monster Magnet album. If you had called yourself God Says No, I would have pegged you for a poseur.
Posted: May 5, 2006 10:22 pm

I wanna hear a death metal band that sings only in ebonics. Can we get that just once? Something new,different, ANYTHING???
Posted: May 5, 2006 10:30 pm

"Cutty say caint hang, RRRWWOOOOOOWWWRRRR!!!"
Posted: May 5, 2006 10:35 pm

"yoyoyoyoyoyo!MYDICK-SON RRRWWOOOOOOWWWRRRR!!!"
Posted: May 5, 2006 10:38 pm

fershizzle f'reals oh snap respectmyfreshRRRRWWWWWOOOOOWWWRRR!!!!
Posted: May 5, 2006 10:41 pm

CRYONIC/EBONICS
Posted: May 5, 2006 10:42 pm

I didn't know it until I read the AtoZ of Black Metal at Matt's house but Sabbat (the Japanese one, not the English power metal one) did a couple of songs in Swahili (back in the early 90s, I think that was during the second wave of irony). GENIUS.
Posted: May 5, 2006 10:46 pm

Hey Mike, Kerry Park (nee Hasseloff) left a message on our machine today asking if the Man With Gun house eviction was Sept 17 1992? It's on some Memphis rock and roll calendar.

Hey Cort, call a honky sometime.
Posted: May 5, 2006 10:47 pm

You Gossett!
Posted: May 5, 2006 11:00 pm

I believe that is the correct date. How the fuck is Hassellhoff? Tell her drunk ass to call me sometime!

HEE=HAWW!
Posted: May 5, 2006 11:59 pm

You Gossett!

Like Samuel L Jackson without the street cred?

Kerry is good. She came to our wedding and signed our wedding album via dictation because she was too loaded to write.
Posted: May 6, 2006 2:25 am

No fucking way. Your kidding.
Posted: May 7, 2006 9:11 pm

Posted: May 10, 2006 4:51 am

barber shop black metal NORWEIGAN BARBER METAL!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: May 10, 2006 4:59 am

NORWEGIAN BARBER METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!BLACK METAL BOY BAND AUDITIONS COMIN ROUND THE BEND!!!!!!THEY ARE CALLING IT HADES HOMEBOYS on myspace page in bloody knotwork can't miss it.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®