Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Cheap flights for Memphis people going to the Blackout!
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 2:22 pm

Posted: Apr 12, 2006 8:47 pm

airtran sucks!! youll be lucky if there is even an agent at their ticket stand and luckier if you make it outta atlanta.
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 10:36 pm

i have flown them many times
yes they are cheap
yes their service SUCKS
but if you want that cheap airfare buy immediately because it can change in the blink of an eye...
Posted: Apr 13, 2006 12:04 am | Edited by: alix

I fly only Airtran and have had the best experiences. Maybe I'm lucky.
They even put me in Business Class on accident once. I didn't ask questions. I'm even from Atlanta and have never had to deal with long lines or bad service.

Plus since I'm under 25 I can fly standby anywhere (but the Bahamas) for $59 and without much hassle.
Posted: Apr 13, 2006 1:47 am

what? if you're under 25 you can fly standby? how come?

or do you mean if you're under 2'5" you can get stowed up in the overhead luggage compartment and fly for 5.99?

US Airways / America West service SUCKED in recent flights. just stupid.
Posted: Apr 13, 2006 3:09 am

Well, I guess the age lowered and price got higher but here's the info: http://www.xfares.com/xfares_standby_program.aspx
Posted: Apr 13, 2006 4:27 am

Totally prefer AirTran over US Airways and Delta. Fuck a "jump-jet".
Posted: Apr 13, 2006 6:03 pm

northwest airlines is having a sale on flights to chi fur $84 each way. have to buy 14 days in advance and buy by april 21 www.nwa.com
do NOT fly air tran
Posted: Apr 13, 2006 6:03 pm

that rate is flights from memphis.
Posted: Apr 13, 2006 8:42 pm

i need to fly into memphis
and then drive to chicagus

i'm taking donations for airfare and gas money
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®